Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Great Reset

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:46 am

We have let Marxist philosophy to take over most western institutions through out the world,
all pushed by the oligarchs and the chattering class elites.

Covid is the perfect excuse get ready for no freedoms and poverty for future generations especially the working class.

The elites want this and this is what they will get.

Soros and his gangster clans have won. :banghead:

Re: The Great Reset

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:40 am

Oh boy! :laughing6:

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 am

Igovernor wrote:Oh boy! :laughing6:

you've got to start the day with a good news story :D

Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:11 am

Igovernor wrote:Oh boy! :laughing6:

well i dont totally agree with him. but even you must see something just isnt right...

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:51 am

[list=][/list]
robjohn wrote:We have let Marxist philosophy to take over most western institutions through out the world,

Covid is the perfect excuse get ready for no freedoms and poverty for future generations especially the working class.

Conspiracy bollocks, it's a nasty virus, governments around the World will have to try and impose measures to stop it spreading, it's nothing more than that.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:59 am

Bluebina wrote:[list=][/list]
robjohn wrote:We have let Marxist philosophy to take over most western institutions through out the world,

Conspiracy bollocks, it's a nasty virus, governments around the World will have to try and impose measures to stop it spreading, it's nothing more than that.

lets hope a nasty virus does not visit us..one that might infect and make half of us ill and kill 1% ..we be truly fkd.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:32 pm

Problem is 1% is still 650000 people dying assuming everyone in this country became infected.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:09 pm

skiprat wrote:Problem is 1% is still 650000 people dying assuming everyone in this country became infected.

its roughly how many die in a given year... so it would double..as i said having seen how poorly we are dealing with this we really would be screwed

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:46 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:[list=][/list]

we are truly fucked we have had 40 years of a neo liberal shit show and now we will have the worst depression in british history, don't worry extinction rebellion the insane left and marxit blm wont take advantage of it im sure.

have you not noticed that the media only projects the elite classes interests, they don't give a fwk if you cant pay the mortgage or we treble the underclass of this country, they will be fine.

the Media are all privately educated privileged scumbags and the news and propaganda reflects this, if you think they give a shit that people are dying you must be dumb.

lets hope a nasty virus does not visit us..one that might infect and make half of us ill and kill 1% ..we be truly fkd.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:19 pm

The last time I checked the tories had been in charge for 10 years. Are they the Marxists and neo liberals you speak of?
In fairness, they are executing the well known Marxist plan of poverty for the working class extremely well.

Or is this some more 'satire'?

Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:13 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:The last time I checked the tories had been in charge for 10 years. Are they the Marxists and neo liberals you speak of?
In fairness, they are executing the well known Marxist plan of poverty for the working class extremely well.

Or is this some more 'satire'?

you know nothing of marx mate so I would be quiet, its never from the ground up to help the working class,

he never worked a job in his life and sponged off engels and his family who were rich.

Marx was a complete fraud and thanks to him 5m ukranians starved to death.

im traditional left would never vote tory in my life my heroes are Tony benn and George Galloway for instance,

the new illiberal pretend left are the effing problem.

George Galloway knows what the score this new spoilt brat generation at not the left, they are wankers.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:48 am

I hardly post anymore.
The bollux on here is truly amazing.

Litterally billions of pounds given to
Tories families and mates companies from our tax paying....
Poverty through thecroof in parts of the UK.
More an more immigrants in than ever!
More taxes, more cameras, more rules, even more cameras. More propaganda.

Covid is real yes, but how its also been used to keep the population from seeing the rape of this country by the right is astounding.

Im not labour btw....

This board however has gone
From football to facist....

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:32 pm

eddiep wrote:I hardly post anymore.

Covid is real yes, but how its also been used to keep the population from seeing the rape of this country by the right is astounding.

Im not labour btw....

im confused by your post ? is making bullshit rules of living of making of bullshit a f f*cking living ?

tell me what facist is ? never met someone

Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:44 pm

robjohn wrote:

Im not labour btw....

im confused by your post ? is making bullshit rules of living of making of bullshit a f f*cking living ?

tell me what facist is ? never met someone

Those That keep shouting racist hVe no idea what it means

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Left and Right in politics no longer holds any meaning, to be honest, I don't think it ever did, or at least hasn't for a very long time.

The only distinction that matters in policy anymore is authoritarianism vs. libertariansm - belief in the greater good of the state vs. belief in the sanctity of the rights of the individual.

Across the west, we have slowly step by step moved towards the former. The totalitarian tiptoe as someone once put it (if you recognise the phrase, you know who I mean, and he has consistently been correct for over 30 years)

The only hope we have is the US remains a beacon for the concept of individual liberty that the West was founded upon. The ideals of Locke, Mills, Adams and Johnson. The founding fathers literally saw all this coming and baked protections against it into the Bill of Rights, the most important political document ever created. Now finally the time has come for those protections to truly be put to the test. If Trump fails, I fear the constitution will be nothing more than confetti at a funeral and the last embers of liberty will be put out across the world and we will all in big, big trouble.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, literally the fate in the world lies in the hands of a shit American version of Alan Sugar with a bad permatan.

If Trump wins hope remains. If not prepare for the global new world order Bush senior promised us 30 years ago.

Those of us who can see it, understand the gravity of the situation. Those who don't continue to get distracted in the petty bickering of right and left, and call those who disagree with them facists and nazis with an ironic disregard for the fact that were they born a few generations earlier they would have been the first to step in line.

A few hundred years before that they would have been lighting the bonfires as they burnt the heretics.

History has been a continuous battle between the individual and the collective. It is just playing out again.

So far, history shows that those who hold the individual above the state tend to be the good guys and thankfully have tended to prevail. Will it play out the same again this time around? I pray that it does, but I'm not so sure.

We find out soon enough.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Im not labour btw....

your not labour... just anti Tory..
did Drakeford and Sturgeon also give tax payers money to mates///
are they anti immigration ?
are other parties anti tax...
and most importantly why arnt other parties against covid restrictions ? not a fckn peep from anyone..

Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:14 am

skidemin wrote:

Im not labour btw....

and most importantly why arnt other parties against covid restrictions ? not a fckn peep from anyone..

Drakeford and sturgeon are the very worst human beings.

anyone working class who still votes labour are fools they despise you and everything you want.
they are no longer the party of the working class they care more about gender and race bullshit, they have been corrupted by middle class regressives who are working against you and your familes

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 am

This is no conspiracy. The information is widely available on the World Economic Forums website. They are pushing for a Global one world government. Check their vision for life in 2030, no more private property :oops:

https://twitter.com/wef/status/799632174043561984

Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:47 am

robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Im not labour btw....

anyone working class who still votes labour are fools they despise you and everything you want.
they are no longer the party of the working class they care more about gender and race bullshit, they have been corrupted by middle class regressives who are working against you and your familes

Labour Tory no difference they all answer to those that really run the show. Both parties are just puppets. But now starting to agree with those that don’t vote. It’s all a con.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
robjohn wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Im not labour btw....

Labour Tory no difference they all answer to those that really run the show. Both parties are just puppets. But now starting to agree with those that don’t vote. It’s all a con.

yes it is a con its all theatre we have having this nightmare shutdown across the world because the children of the pyschopaths want it.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:50 pm

So much confusion in this statement. I don't even know where to begin, all I can suggest is have a lay down or watch some footie instead.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwYs6zB6TI