Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Agree or not it’s my opinion

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:49 pm

A few years ago I joined the Democratic Football Lads Alliance an off shoot of the Football Lads Alliance. There I met Lads and lasses from all over the country. I seen Football Lads come together in the name of anti corruption within the system.
To see lads from West Ham Millwall /Spurs Arsenal / Birmingham Aston Villa/ Cardiff Swansea/ walk together instead of stoving each other’s heads in was an eye opener.
When going to demos I personally saw the corruption in the system when peaceful marches was turned on its head by a corrupt MET that instigated violence to a peaceful demo and for the MSM to show there colours by reporting lies of what had happened.
They would then label those in attendance as Far right because the establishment were frightened that those that had been enemies had come together to protest against Paedophilic behaviour among politicians bent police inspectors and grooming gangs etc. And corruption within the system.

Then we saw the cover up of those that also caused the violence and that was of Antifa and Stand up to Racism SUTR. They would also start the violence but we got the blame. They would always have a free pass no matter what they did. They was the untouchables.

Then we watched as we got the blame. Tommy was the same he would be made to look the racist and a hated figure. When you go against the establishment you also got to fight the Main Stream Media who refuse to tell you the truth.

Now if I was to say this time last year that one year on everyone would be under restrictions only seen by dictators. Being told what they can buy, not being allowed to see there friends and family, to not be closer than 6ft from the next person, to have there faces covered. That you could be arrested or fined for driving down the street, having friends in your house.
To stop you going to pubs clubs and restaurants and stopped going to work.
To be living under a curfew and told not to leave your house.
You would of said I was mad as a hatter but in reality this has happened and most people except it and believe what a corrupt establishment is telling us.

We have been told a lie after lie after lie but most have lost there ability to think for themselves after a massive campaign to put the public in such fear that they now think our government is the only one to keep them safe.
The sad thing is we have been told to except the New normal coming and that normal is no freedoms we are now living under a dictatorship and the threat of marshal law to those that stand firm.
Our way of life will never be the same we will now live in a new world of where we worked to live, and now will be replaced with a live to work ethic.
But that my humble opinion.
There will be such massive unemployment with the destruction of the hospitality business and the tourist business and the like that will create a workforce that will be prepared to work for half of what the minimum wage is now. Wait for the minimum wage to be abolished under the we will pay what you are worth BS.
Why have the hospitality industry when most people will not have time between working for meagre wages and huge hours.
Look how most Chinese are living this what awaits us and that is my humble opinion.

These big companies like Amazon are the only ones to be making a mint from what is happening and you wonder why most of the big CEOs sold most of there shares at the beginning of the year.

Welcome to your new normal my friends I pray I’m wrong but I don’t think I am. What the elites are now waiting of is Trump losing the election by any means necessary. If he wins then it will throw a big spanner in the works, this is why they have tried every underhand tactic to remove him for four years and now starting a race war. Devide and conquer has been tried tested and proven when we are divided we will not fight back.

It’s a pity as each colour, Nationality, religion has so much in common but we are made to hate each other without realise we all have a common enemy.

Rant over and I know the vast majority won’t agree with what I put in this status that’s fine. But it will be great to see people wake up to the gravity of what we are facing, this was never about a virus less deadly than influenza !! but it is all about CONTROL.

Re: Agree or not it’s my opinion

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:31 am

:sleepy2:

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:33 am

I disagree strongly but it's your right to put your opinion out there.

However, what I do object to it this being made a "sticky". This is one person's minority opinion but it gets top billing, slightly embarrassing and by making it a sticky risks casual readers of the forum believing this opinion is endorsed by the admin and moderators of the site.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:43 am

Been saying this for a while. Extinction rebellion, climate change, BLM, covid-19,....
All tools used to control us. Just join the dots.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:40 am

It’s good to hear all opinions even those we disagree with.
I don’t agree with what has been posted but that’s my chioice to disagree.
I personally would like to see this forum split into ‘football topics’ &’ other matters’ as some other forums are .

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:49 am

paulh_85 wrote::sleepy2:

Well all you had to do is scroll past lol stop being a melt

Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:45 am

piledriver64 wrote:I disagree strongly but it's your right to put your opinion out there.

However, what I do object to it this being made a "sticky". This is one person's minority opinion but it gets top billing, slightly embarrassing and by making it a sticky risks casual readers of the forum believing this opinion is endorsed by the admin and moderators of the site.

Fully agree :thumbright:

Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Thing is Nukes if you've got the right to post this then he must have the right to answer in any way he sees fit.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Some of the OP's post does raise some questions and observations which need to be explored

The point about Tommy Robinson was a good one. I remember watching a documentary where a gang of Asian men walked miles across a town (I think it was Oldham) and viciously attacked a rally he was holding. Children and Families were there enjoying barbecues and they were pelted with stones and other projectiles by the Asian gang. The Police watched on and effectively did nothing apart from arresting anyone who retaliated.

The documentary then portrayed the Asian thugs as 'fighting against racism' rather than brutal individuals who were looking to cause trouble and attack and injure Children and Families.

The documentary broadcast Tommy R speech where he did-not say anything racist but the documentary stretched anything he did say to insinuate he did. Again it was all about destroying TR because he didn't fit what the mainstream wanted and in doing so they have depressed free speech and that is a horrendous crime.

There was no reporting of the incident in the mainstream media. Why not?

Also Governments whether (Westminster, Cardiff, Edinburgh or Belfast) handling of the pandemic has been hopeless. The only thing they seem to be good at is introducing measures which have no logic whether scientific or rational which of cause then leads to comparisons with Marxist or Fascist states because our freedoms and liberties are being curtailed under the cloak of a decease which is no more lethal than seasonal flu.

Certainly on those two issues I think the OP has raised some good points.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:53 pm

The part about the press/media is bang on and trump as well

Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Some of the OP's post does raise some questions and observations which need to be explored

The point about Tommy Robinson was a good one. I remember watching a documentary where a gang of Asian men walked miles across a town (I think it was Oldham) and viciously attacked a rally he was holding. Children and Families were there enjoying barbecues and they were pelted with stones and other projectiles by the Asian gang. The Police watched on and effectively did nothing apart from arresting anyone who retaliated.

The documentary then portrayed the Asian thugs as 'fighting against racism' rather than brutal individuals who were looking to cause trouble and attack and injure Children and Families.

The documentary broadcast Tommy R speech where he did-not say anything racist but the documentary stretched anything he did say to insinuate he did. Again it was all about destroying TR because he didn't fit what the mainstream wanted and in doing so they have depressed free speech and that is a horrendous crime.

There was no reporting of the incident in the mainstream media. Why not?

Also Governments whether (Westminster, Cardiff, Edinburgh or Belfast) handling of the pandemic has been hopeless. The only thing they seem to be good at is introducing measures which have no logic whether scientific or rational which of cause then leads to comparisons with Marxist or Fascist states because our freedoms and liberties are being curtailed under the cloak of a decease which is no more lethal than seasonal flu.

Certainly on those two issues I think the OP has raised some good points.

Yes I remember that incident well. But I included my own experience with the Met, the papers, and the so called anti fascist groups as well. I laugh at some of the comments above but not one will challenge anything I put just the usual shut down. I would have more respect to those that actually challenged any part that I wrote. :thumbright:

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:43 pm

They’re locking us down when they should by now have track and trace working, so lockdown is not needed. Theses feckless TUC cretins are accountable to no-one, and an embarrassment to all.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:49 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Thing is Nukes if you've got the right to post this then he must have the right to answer in any way he sees fit.

But also I can go on every thread I’m not interested in and give it the :sleepy2: Really ? Very easy to do that when you aint got anything about you to debate or say where they think Im Wrong

Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:44 am

To me,this has always been seen as a means to get greater control over the population, never said covid doesn't exist,and told my missus that we are heading towards a goverment, like turkey,China ,russia etc,where one person has complete autonomy over everything in your life!! I don't give 2 f@cks at being called a name like "conspiracy theorist" etc,etc,I'm not telling anyone what to believe either,it's down to the individual on what they choose to believe :thumbup:

Lots of what Nuclearblue writes is what his take is,if you feel you can challenge him then do so,just because someone sees things from a different angle,doesn't mean they are wrong or right for that matter,he politely asked people for their take on it,nothing more,nothing less,I agree,if you have nothing to say,then say nothing,a simple emoji is a bit naff. :old: :bluebird:

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:47 am

bluesince62 wrote:To me,this has always been seen as a means to get greater control over the population, never said covid doesn't exist,and told my missus that we are heading towards a goverment, like turkey,China ,russia etc,where one person has complete autonomy over everything in your life!! I don't give 2 f@cks at being called a name like "conspiracy theorist" etc,etc,I'm not telling anyone what to believe either,it's down to the individual on what they choose to believe :thumbup:

Lots of what Nuclearblue writes is what his take is,if you feel you can challenge him then do so,just because someone sees things from a different angle,doesn't mean they are wrong or right for that matter,he politely asked people for their take on it,nothing more,nothing less,I agree,if you have nothing to say,then say nothing,a simple emoji is a bit naff. :old: :bluebird:

Exactly chief. They say all so made up bullshit but won’t challenge any part I wrote. But then again most are waiting for the government to tell them what to think next :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:To me,this has always been seen as a means to get greater control over the population, never said covid doesn't exist,and told my missus that we are heading towards a goverment, like turkey,China ,russia etc,where one person has complete autonomy over everything in your life!! I don't give 2 f@cks at being called a name like "conspiracy theorist" etc,etc,I'm not telling anyone what to believe either,it's down to the individual on what they choose to believe :thumbup:

Exactly chief. They say all so made up bullshit but won’t challenge any part I wrote. But then again most are waiting for the government to tell them what to think next :lol: :lol: :lol:

I truly believe,some are too scared to think anything else that challenges the narrative being spouted by msm!!