Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' No Wins or even a draw '

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Rams hoping for first win

They're not so different these two, at least when it comes to home form anyway.

Cardiff might be flying on the road, but things haven't quite clicked at the Cardiff City Stadium.

At the same time, Derby have struggled to really make an impact anywhere so far this term, with no wins or draws at home this season.

Quizzed on his side's home form, Rams assistant Liam Rosenior admitted: "[On the poor home record] You can't look in the past, you have to look in the future. It's a really difficult time for everyone.

"Our home record last season was outstanding and we had 28,000 fans in. It goes to show how important the supporters are.

"It doesn't hurt anyone as much as me that fans can't be allowed in. But we need to focus on what we now do at home.

"I know Cardiff are a very, very good team at this level but if we perform at our levels we can win the game.

"We've got a big game against a good side on Wednesday. Neil Harris has done a fantastic job there, it's going to be a real physical challenge.

"I saw them play in the play-off semi-final at Fulham and they were really unfortunate not to go through to the final. They have got a physical element, long throws and set plays, but they've got Harry Wilson, they've got [Sheyi] Ojo, they've got really good wide players with quality.

"We know their strengths but I'm sure they know ours as well and they are in for a good game."

Re: ' No Wins or even a draw '

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Perfect recipe for a derby win! And as we know city make a habit of getting teams out of a bad run.. :o

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Perfect recipe for a derby win! And as we know city make a habit of getting teams out of a bad run.. :o

For me Allan, after dropping once again 4pts at home in the last week, we have to take advantage of an awful Derby team at this current moment, in fact the worst home team there is.

A WIN NO MATTER WHAT :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Perfect recipe for a derby win! And as we know city make a habit of getting teams out of a bad run.. :o

For me Allan, after dropping once again 4pts at home in the last week, we have to take advantage of an awful Derby team at this current moment, in fact the worst home team there is.

Annis looking at the team we will be lucky to get a point! very strange lineup unless wilson and Tomlin are both injured enough not to participate in the match at all. :o

Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis looking at the team we will be lucky to get a point! very strange lineup unless wilson and Tomlin are both injured enough not to participate in the match at all. :o

Allan, well for me we are playing Derby and with their record, we should be getting 3pts.

I thought we had a good squad??

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan, well for me we are playing Derby and with their record, we should be getting 3pts.

I thought we had a good squad??

We have got good squad but despite derbys record as you know cannot take anything for granted! It's more about the creativity of the team rather than quality.... be extremely happy if we win but expecting a draw at best.