Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bennet and Bagan.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Why drop the youngster just because he’s young. Makes no sense at all even he’s done so well. Bennet has gone sideways xmd backwards all evening - AGAIN.

Re: Bennet and Bagan.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:52 pm

I agree

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:52 pm

I think Bennett offer more defensively, but Began gives more going forward. Personally I would have kept with began.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:44 pm

Bennett just back from injury looked well off the pace tonight, surprised me to see his name in the starting 11

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:54 pm

Probably because he's a youngster and 3 games in quick succession is a bit much. Games are coming thick and fast, look what happened to Tutu

Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 am

snoopystorm wrote:Bennett just back from injury looked well off the pace tonight, surprised me to see his name in the starting 11

We all see the game differently, but I thought he was one of our best players.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:55 am

If he got injured playing his third game in quick succession it would have been.

‘Why is he playing a third game so quickly when Bennett is on the bench?’

Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:18 am

Personally, I hope Bagan comes in on Saturday. I used to be a big fan of Bennett's, but he offers very little anymore. He slows us down when attacking with sideways or backward passes and leaves acres of space for attackers to run into. Admittedly, he needs a bit of time to get back up to speed after an injury, and he was better in the second half, but this is not a short term observation - he has played like this for some time now.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:04 am

Began's been brilliant and will really push Bennett this season, with the games coming thick and fast players need resting, it will be interesting to see who starts on Saturday?