Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Performances

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:56 pm

Awful Schoolboy errors against a poor Derby side that we made look like world beaters.

Wilson won't get us promotion ( or even up the league) on his own, so we have to have other outlets which we dont have.

3 key performances today. Ojo, MOM, his best game yet. Morrison very strong at the back.

The third performance is Moore. Hardly did a thing but had NO service. Kept plugging and of his two chances hit the post with one and scored a difficult finish for the second. Thought he'd dink the keeper who was on top of him when he got his foot to the ball, bit steered it underneath him.

Re: Performances

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:07 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Awful Schoolboy errors against a poor Derby side that we made look like world beaters.

Wilson won't get us promotion ( or even up the league) on his own, so we have to have other outlets which we dont have.

3 key performances today. Ojo, MOM, his best game yet. Morrison very strong at the back.

The third performance is Moore. Hardly did a thing but had NO service. Kept plugging and of his two chances hit the post with one and scored a difficult finish for the second. Thought he'd dink the keeper who was on top of him when he got his foot to the ball, bit steered it underneath him.

I agree mate.
I really do think our season will hinge on how fit we keep Ojo, Tomlin, Jordi and Wilson. I think we need at least two of them for every match if possible.

Re: Performances

Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Awful Schoolboy errors against a poor Derby side that we made look like world beaters.

I agree mate.
I really do think our season will hinge on how fit we keep Ojo, Tomlin, Jordi and Wilson. I think we need at least two of them for every match if possible.

Evening 62r,well tutu is being reported as out for 4/6 weeks,so there goes one of the 4,which includes injury prone tomlin,rely leaving Wilson and ojo,who gets better every game :thumbup: :old: :bluebird: