Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TUTU out FOr 4-6 Weeks

Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:36 pm

Jordi Osei-Tutu has been ruled out for up six weeks.

Thursday 29th October 2020

Harris says Lee Tomlin is also "very close" to featuring for the first time since 3 October, but described on-loan Arsenal right-back Osei-Tutu's injury as "not a great one".

"We are not going to see him certainly in the next four to six weeks," he added.

"He is going to be a loss for us because he was just starting to show what a good player he is going to be."

Kieffer Moore earned Cardiff a point at Derby after Martyn Waghorn had put the hosts ahead.

The Bluebirds are unbeaten in five matches, though four of those have been draws.

"We are still searching for that rhythm aren't we," Harris said. "We are a couple of points away from where we want to be.

"But while we are searching for that rhythm and the games are coming thick and fast, it's important we keep the mentality of not losing games. We have done that again.

"I praise my players for the character they are showing at the moment. When we hit that rhythm we are going to win a lot of games."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: TUTU out FOr 4-6 Weeks

Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:00 am

Thats a massive double blow for us. He has looked decent at rb and we also lose bacuna in the middle. I was surprised to see him back in the team after going off injured the game before. Rushing him back has cost us big time here. We need to sign a rb in January.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:13 am

Escott1927 wrote:Thats a massive double blow for us. He has looked decent at rb and we also lose bacuna in the middle. I was surprised to see him back in the team after going off injured the game before. Rushing him back has cost us big time here. We need to sign a rb in January.

Agreed that's a blow!

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:17 am

Perhaps we need to look at unattached players, or move Nelson to rb and fetch in Benko.

We desperately need Bacuna back in midfield.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:35 am

fred keenor wrote:Perhaps we need to look at unattached players, or move Nelson to rb and fetch in Benko.

Benn thinking this for a while :thumbup:

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:57 am

fred keenor wrote:Perhaps we need to look at unattached players, or move Nelson to rb and fetch in Benko.

I heard Jazz Richards is avaliable on a free! :occasion5:

Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:46 am

well both Gunter and Adam Mathews have been snapped up recently both on small money due to the league 1 wage cap...missed the boat twice.. i think either could have done a job short term and been back up longer term