Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of QPR v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:01 pm

QPR win
44%
Cardiff City win
31%
Draw
25%

Total votes : 36

Re: MATCH THREAD: " QPR v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH THREAD

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Gutless.Clueless.Depressing

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:55 pm

ABERGAVENNY

Totaly agree

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:56 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Go and get Eddie Howe on the phone now

Good shout. :bluebird:

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:56 pm

QPR are 5th from bottom and deserved their lead

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:58 pm

My 2 thousand post on this forum "harris out"

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:58 pm

Another awful first half, where to start ?

Bacuna having a mare and the decision to go with no back up is biting us on the ass big time.

Vaulks again way off the pace.

Something seriously wrong at the moment, body language of players says it all, whatever NH states players are not happy.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:59 pm

As bad as it can get. The lack of basic skill is embarrassing.
There’s nothing to get enthused about about this current city team.

Whilst I dont worry about relegation, this is not a promotion winning side at all. Harris has had long enough this season to get things going but performances are getting worse. Today is disgraceful, simply not competing or winning second ball.The body language of the players is all wrong too. I have been patient and defended Harris but it's time for him to go.

Forever Blue wrote:QPR are 5th from bottom and deserved their lead

Thoroughly deserve their lead and we are very lucky its only 2.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:00 pm

If Rotherham win today we are bottom 6

I never want city to lose but part of me wants QPR to put another 6 on us so the board have no choice but to sack Harris. Fed up of his safety first , slow paced counter attacking shit

Eddie Howe would be great but I would say given the player we've got Sam Allardyce would walk this squad to promotion. It wouldn't be pretty but it would be effective.

Look at QPR'S last three results

Barnsley 3-0 QPR
QPR 0-0 Birmingham City
QPR 0-2 Preston North End

We struggled against Derby now these :cry:

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:Another goal and Will Vaulks caught out this time...

QR have a great record agains City and I honstly thought we would be up for this; but seems not and the doomsayers will have a very Happy Halloween at this rate...! :(

Curent score: QPR 2 - 0 Cardiff City

Chris they've gone 6 hrs without scoring and we give them two on a plate whilst we continue to play same rubbish same throw ins same corners same no decent crosses no attempts on goal do looks promising FOR BIG SCORE against us plus 4 or 5 bookings so red card a certainty :o

It's a tough call for Harris now. Changes at half-time should see Tomlin and Glatzel on for Ralls and Vaulks; but that's a massive imbalance that will see us back in the game (unlikely on the first half display) or conceding a couple more

I'm at the point where I'd rather chuck the kitchen sink at QPR and just see what happens. Nothing ventured, as they say...!

Ralls should have gone, tbh! :(

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Bring bamba in for nelson and put nelson right back put bacuna in the middle and take of either ralls or vaulks or take the other one off and bring on tomlin

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Look at QPR'S last three results

Barnsley 3-0 QPR
QPR 0-0 Birmingham City

Cardiff City; the gift that just keeps giving...! :cry: :roll:

Barnsley 3-0 QPR
QPR 0-0 Birmingham City

Sums us up

Look at QPR'S last three results

Barnsley 3-0 QPR
QPR 0-0 Birmingham City

QPR not won in their last 6 games

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:Another goal and Will Vaulks caught out this time...

QR have a great record agains City and I honstly thought we would be up for this; but seems not and the doomsayers will have a very Happy Halloween at this rate...! :(

Curent score: QPR 2 - 0 Cardiff City

Chris they've gone 6 hrs without scoring and we give them two on a plate whilst we continue to play same rubbish same throw ins same corners same no decent crosses no attempts on goal do looks promising FOR BIG SCORE against us plus 4 or 5 bookings so red card a certainty :o

It's a tough call for Harris now. Changes at half-time should see Tomlin and Glatzel on for Ralls and Vaulks; but that's a massive imbalance that will see us back in the game (unlikely on the first half display) or conceding a couple more

I'm at the point where I'd rather chuck the kitchen sink at QPR and just see what happens. Nothing ventured, as they say...!

Ralls should have gone, tbh! :(

Glazed is injured

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:03 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Whilst I dont worry about relegation, this is not a promotion winning side at all. Harris has had long enough this season to get things going but performances are getting worse. Today is disgraceful, simply not competing or winning second ball.The body language of the players is all wrong too. I have been patient and defended Harris but it's time for him to go.

Completely agree. Our style of play, motivation, etc is down to the manager. It seems as soon as we get on the pitch we're on the back foot, unable to keep the ball going forward and full of awful mistakes. We need a manager who can MANAGE and MOTIVATE. Harris can't do sh#t.

Harris out.

Sven wrote:

Barnsley 3-0 QPR
QPR 0-0 Birmingham City

Cardiff City; the gift that just keeps giving...! :cry: :roll:

QPR not won in their last 6 games

SVEN

No glatzel on the bench

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:06 pm

SUBSTITUTES

Dillon Phillips
Sol Bamba
Joel Bagan
Gavin Whyte
Lee Tomlin
Junior Hoilett
Mark Harris

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:07 pm

I think its time for some fresh ideas , and unfortunately Harris is not up to it .
Got lucky after lockdown , but his luck as run out .

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:07 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Whilst I dont worry about relegation, this is not a promotion winning side at all. Harris has had long enough this season to get things going but performances are getting worse. Today is disgraceful, simply not competing or winning second ball.The body language of the players is all wrong too. I have been patient and defended Harris but it's time for him to go.

You should worry about relegation.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:09 pm

Hoilett on for Vaulks.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:10 pm

After that 1st half I thought I would carry on the theme & deal with the cat's litter box, less shit there.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:11 pm

I'm fuming watching this. So many empty jersey's out there. 10 million for Josh Murphy that's 20 million too much! Horrendous attitude. Bennett not much better he has been abysmal for a year now.

I never want to see Ralls Vaulks and Pack as the midfield 3 again. That journalist that said we were all wrong about Pack uh no mate the guy is dog shite, slow and ponderous wants 3 hours time on the ball f*cking pathetic. Bacuna isn't a right back.

As Roy Keane said I hope someone is throwing punches at half time because that what f*cking abysmal. £10 I paid for this shit Jesus wept what a f*cking disgrace.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:11 pm

Murphy slides through Hoilett and he nicks it past Kane, who is on a yellow card. Kane hacks Hoilett down but the referee says no foul!

Looks a poor decision initially.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:12 pm

Something is wrong, whether that's the NML thing or the players haven't bought in to the Harris regime or something else has gone on, I don't know.
What i do know is what I see. The players are not translating what they have trained for during the week unless the train to play at snails pace with discernible game plan.

Let's remember most of these players have achieved a lot more in the game than Harris and that counts when there is dissent.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:13 pm

yes 2-1 :bluebird: