Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boycott turkey Erdogan is directly responsible

Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:10 am

This man has the blood of these three French Christians on his hands, he has whipped up anti French anti Christians hatred
all around the muslim world expect more brutal attacks like this.

Re: Boycott turkey Erdogan is directly responsible

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:43 am

Erdogan has aspirations to be the Caliph. Hugely dangerous yet receives no criticism from U.K. Media.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:41 am

Jock wrote:Erdogan has aspirations to be the Caliph. Hugely dangerous yet receives no criticism from U.K. Media.

That's because the media are corrupt and cowards and the left protect islam.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:00 am

robjohn wrote:
Jock wrote:Erdogan has aspirations to be the Caliph. Hugely dangerous yet receives no criticism from U.K. Media.

What a load of bollocks,I don’t know what press you read but he gets plenty of stick in the guardian the I and the times. It may not be in crazy headlines but there have been many critical investigations and editorials since he took office. Erdogan is a fascist who uses religion to further his plan for control in the Middle East.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:38 am

Ironsgeman wrote:
robjohn wrote:

What a load of bollocks,I don’t know what press you read but he gets plenty of stick in the guardian the I and the times. It may not be in crazy headlines but there have been many critical investigations and editorials since he took office. Erdogan is a fascist who uses religion to further his plan for control in the Middle East.

I agree he is a facist because islam is facist

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Ironsgeman wrote:
robjohn wrote:

Sorry for spouting bollox, I should have specified particularly broadcast media. He's boasted he could over run Europe in a matter of days, threatened he could conquer Germany in hours, for me that merits the leading story on the 6:00 O'clock news and front page in the print media.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:24 pm

I have been saying for years,he wants to be the next sultan of turkey,the man is on a mission,pretending to be friends with these muslim countries,he wants them to believe he os fighting their corner,when in truth he is using them,for his own gains.why he isnt seen as a dictator I'll never know? Anybody who dares to criticize him,pays the price!! Crop his moustache, and he is a double for hitler!! A very dangerous human being.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Jock wrote:
Ironsgeman wrote:
robjohn wrote:

Sorry for spouting bollox, I should have specified particularly broadcast media. He's boasted he could over run Europe in a matter of days, threatened he could conquer Germany in hours, for me that merits the leading story on the 6:00 O'clock news and front page in the print media.

No personal insult intended but lots of people on the right peddle this looks line that the left loves islam when the truth is the exact opposite. (I’m not saying that you are on the right). I think they misinterpret support for a Palestinian homeland as support for Islam.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:18 pm

robjohn wrote:This man has the blood of these three French Christians on his hands, he has whipped up anti French anti Christians hatred

Am I missing something here or am I correct you're only here to peddle your one-sided agenda? :?

I can't really find a worthwhile football-related topic contained within your 146 posts to date... :roll: :oops:

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Sven wrote:
robjohn wrote:This man has the blood of these three French Christians on his hands, he has whipped up anti French anti Christians hatred

Am I missing something here or am I correct you're only here to peddle your one-sided agenda? :?

I can't really find a worthwhile football-related topic contained within your 146 posts to date... :roll: :oops:

Chris, that's because there is not one. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

football is dead with no fans so whats the point of talking about football ?

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:08 pm

robjohn wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:

football is dead with no fans so whats the point of talking about football ?

Dead...? :? :? :roll: :oops:

If you actually support/love football, you will watch (or listen) regardless. It's still going on... ;)

Sadly, your agenda is far more sinister and not really in keeping with the purpose of a (quote) "Football Forum"

Whilst the site operators welcome reasoned debate on many subject areas, it is sort of a pre-requisite that you mainly post on footballing stuff rather than having your own personal (in your case political) agenda; very much like another carbuncle that once attached itself to this Forum in a sinister way but is now thankfully pretty much marginalised

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Sven wrote:

You are spot on. He certainly tries to stir things up on here. He's on a mission by the look of it. Insist his next ten posts are about football or he gets the red card :laughing5:

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Watching football now is akin to watching some guy fish off a pier. Get real football is dead as a dodo, football is about fans, the Germans got it right years ago. Prepare to watch clubs go to the all in droves. As for Erdogan he wants to be the strong man he is no Kemal Ataturk on the contrary he is a chancer.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:30 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Watching football now is akin to watching some guy fish off a pier. Get real football is dead as a dodo, football is about fans, the Germans got it right years ago. Prepare to watch clubs go to the all in droves. As for Erdogan he wants to be the strong man he is no Kemal Ataturk on the contrary he is a chancer.

I wondered when you would show up again after your classic (quote) "Road clocks on the A48 across the border asking drivers who they are what are they doing? This very worrying and we should all be concerned!"

Very worrying indeed, if the clocks have taken over the Bridge and are talking to people; but maybe they're just a bit Cuckoo, eh?! ;) :lol:

Football is not dead; it's alive and kicking, if you care to look! ;)

Clearly things are tough at the moment but they are making the best of it under very trying circumstances and it wasn't so long ago the majority (certainly not all) were chuffed to see it back in any form

Now, maybe if we were top of the league, that might make a positive difference to you and your fellow moaners, as I don't recall you whingeing when we were pushing for promotion at the tail end of last season?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:01 pm

Turkey is on the roadmap of accession countries to come into the EU along with Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia.

The EU are running out of reasons not to let Turkey in. Although Erdogan will prefer to be just on the outside of the EU - so he doesnt have to comply with things he doesnt want to.

He is happy to use immigrants as a weapon in which to get trade help and assistance. To a certain degree that's a good reason to be out of it. We no longer have to be a part of the Dublin agreement that means tehy get shared around to the rest of the EU countries. As of Jan 1st - we dont have to let anyone in. Unless Johnson decides to come to an agreement with the EU.

Eitherway the turkish people are great (some of them anyway) , great food , great holidays to - and no Euro so nice and cheap

Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:08 pm

He has basically followed Hitler’s rise to power in Germany. Very dangerous man.

I went on a staff ride to Turkey in 2010. It was said then by our guide that Saudi Arabia was trying to gain influence in Turkey and it was against Ataturk’s vision of a secular Turkey.

Sadly it has worked.

Still a member of NATO too.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:23 pm

moonboots wrote:
Sven wrote:

You are spot on. He certainly tries to stir things up on here. He's on a mission by the look of it. Insist his next ten posts are about football or he gets the red card :laughing5:

Erdogon is no fool, Turkey relies on Europe for a huge part of its economy in the tourist industry,the uk probably being one of its main contributors, followed by Germany, Scandinavia, Russia.