Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansea players over the years

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:11 pm

that you taunted or hated but had respect for?? (excluding ones that played for cardiff)
mine has to be roger freestone
he always had shit of cardiff fans but always seemed to take it with a pinch of salt and even taunt us back.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the bloke has my respect even though he was a jack tw*t :lol:

Re: swansea players over the years

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm

none of the six fingered shites are worth commenting on

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm

none of them,

il go as far as saying i think joe allen is a good young player :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 pm

no he aint :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:21 pm

only freestone i hated but thought as a person he was ok..

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 pm

rob wrote:no he aint :lol: :lol:

ok hes a c**t :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 pm

rob wrote:none of the six fingered shites are worth commenting on

I thought you might have made your point a little clearer....but I agree whole-heartedly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you, we could start a debate over Andy Legg....a man who saw the light and gave us bloody good service :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 am

jinks/cwm wrote:that you taunted or hated but had respect for?? (excluding ones that played for cardiff)
he always had shit of cardiff fans but always seemed to take it with a pinch of salt and even taunt us back.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the bloke has my respect even though he was a jack tw*t :lol:

Hello, Hello, twentythreestone,twentythreestone,Hello..... :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
rob wrote:none of the six fingered shites are worth commenting on

I thought you might have made your point a little clearer....but I agree whole-heartedly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you, we could start a debate over Andy Legg....a man who saw the light and gave us bloody good service :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

andy legg was class mate. always gave 100%

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Pricey wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:that you taunted or hated but had respect for?? (excluding ones that played for cardiff)

Hello, Hello, twentythreestone,twentythreestone,Hello..... :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Robbie James :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Robbie James :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You could add Alan Curtis to that list as well I suppose! In Curts autobiography he mentions that when Robbie was playing for Cardiff he would pick the kids up from school in Swansea wearing his Cardiff City training gear. But only Robbie James could do this!

Also Roger Freestone's kids used to love the derby games as their father would come home with a load of 5, 10 and 50p pieces for them when he got home :D

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 am

bloo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Robbie James :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You could add Alan Curtis to that list as well I suppose! In Curts autobiography he mentions that when Robbie was playing for Cardiff he would pick the kids up from school in Swansea wearing his Cardiff City training gear. But only Robbie James could do this!

Also Roger Freestone's kids used to love the derby games as their father would come home with a load of 5, 10 and 50p pieces for them when he got home :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D