Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's been a year since you took over, what have you taken fr

Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:21 pm

It's been a year since you took over, what have you taken from it and what have you changed?

NEIL HARRIS:

I think at Millwall I was cutting my teeth as a manager, my first job. I started out from scratch, learning on your feet every day.

I am learning and developing. Clubs run in different ways. Building those relationships, long project at Millwall.

Leaving there at the right time, coming to Cardiff and starting again with a project building from the academy upwards.

It’s another challenge and one I’m really enjoying at the moment.

Neil Harris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: It's been a year since you took over, what have you take

Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:24 pm

Watching Millwall now, can you take pride in the foundations you’ve laid down?

NEIL HARRIS:

Of course I do. I enjoyed my time at the club. I enjoyed it as a player, coach and manager. I was there almost five years putting foundations in place.

Gary has taken over and done an amazing job. It’s not easy working with other people’s players but I like to think I left him with a good core group of players.

But that chapter of my life has gone and I have enough to focus on now at Cardiff City.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.