Our Training Ground

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Training Ground

Postby Brezza » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Is the one planned Years ago down the Vale now stopped?
Brezza
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Our Training Ground

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:24 pm

Brezza wrote:Is the one planned Years ago down the Vale now stopped?


Apparently yes, I am shocked by all this as year on year on, we were being told big plans for it and all going ahead, def now not happening.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 127663
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 6049
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby Wayne S » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:24 pm

I thought the Llanrumney complex was for the Academy only.

Hensol is just on hold?
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8470
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.



And probably wont have the posh residents complaining everytime club puts forward application...
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 23102
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby Leon1927 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Brezza wrote:Is the one planned Years ago down the Vale now stopped?


Apparently yes, I am shocked by all this as year on year on, we were being told big plans for it and all going ahead, def now not happening.


I thought the training ground was part of the rebrand promise.
Leon1927
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.



And probably wont have the posh residents complaining everytime club puts forward application...



No.they'll be stealing everything not bolted down instead. :lol:
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 6049
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Our Training Ground

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.



And probably wont have the posh residents complaining everytime club puts forward application...



No.they'll be stealing everything not bolted down instead. :lol:




:laughing6: :laughing6: :mrgreen:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 23102
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluebirdoct1962, DJS, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 110 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.