Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MILLWALL HOME, I CANT BELIEVE IT "

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 pm

There are NO RESTRICTIONS ON THEM, When they come to us in 3 weeks time.
Allowed 2,000 Tickets approx.
NO BUBBLE. NO MEETING POINT.
Millwall Football Club are paying half of their Fans Travel Expenses if they travel by coaches.
They are able to catch the early trains.

YET WHEN WE GO THERE, THIS SEASON, ITS A FULL BUBBLE FOR OUR FANS lol

Re: " MILLWALL HOME, I CANT BELIEVE IT "

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm

12 o'clock kick off is mental early, I will have to get up at like 9 :lol:
But it is madness, I can see it being a warzone, not one for the little ones

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:There are NO RESTRICTIONS ON THEM, When they come to us in 3 weeks time.
Millwall Football Club are paying half of their Fans Travel Expenses if they travel by coaches.

should be a good one :lol:

canton will offer a warm welcome im sure :lol:

Soooooo gutted I'm missing the game. :(
Gotta go to a wedding, I asked my aunt if she could change the date :lol:

:ayatollah:

I heard it is £10 on the bus! I don't think it will stop them coming by train though

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:There are NO RESTRICTIONS ON THEM, When they come to us in 3 weeks time.

And The Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I heard it is £10 on the bus! I don't think it will stop them coming by train though

It is Thomas, Millwall paying the rest.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I heard it is £10 on the bus! I don't think it will stop them coming by train though

I could see our club doing that for us, yeah right

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

And The Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i will be joining you in the ninaian stand for that one, just maybe a bit furster down towards our english friends :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 am

:lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 am

i dont think ill be taking my little 1 then ! !

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:55 am

Me and my brother have got season tickets right next to the segregation netting :shock:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 am

ccfcninian wrote:Me and my brother have got season tickets right next to the segregation netting :shock:

Wanna swap for the canton ? Me & my mate will happily go there :evil:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 am

Presumably the Met, South Wales police and the Transport police have some sort of plans for the event.

The coaches will be little problem as they go straight into the compound at the ground.

I suppose some might travel up the night before to sample some of Cardiff's famous "night life"!

How many independent travellers/troublemakers are likely to get up in time to get to Paddington for the 8.00 train to get here by 10 to cause trouble remains to be seen. The local thugs from here who rarely attend football matches but think there might be a chance of some trouble could be more of a problem.

A bubble would have made more sense, and is definitely a good idea for the return

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am

Xcasual wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Me and my brother have got season tickets right next to the segregation netting :shock:

We chose our seats for games like this :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 am

ccfcninian wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

We chose our seats for games like this :ayatollah:

:lol: fair enough :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I could see our club doing that for us, yeah right

Sam did ,he also bought us champagne :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 am

I think there'll definately be trouble - but who will get most of the blame?????? I think we all know the answer to that one! :evil:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 am

Xcasual wrote:

me and my bro will go there and swap :D
fight you for it :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 am

I'm not sure the bubble factor would affect the violence levels. I think our stadium is now set up so that violence around the ground is now nearly impossible with the right policing. However, I think it will kick off in the surrounding areas. :?

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 am

I'm sure some Cardiff fans will have to defend themselves from attack from the millwall thugs..... :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:I think there'll definately be trouble - but who will get most of the blame?????? I think we all know the answer to that one! :evil:

Whoever causes the trouble will get the blame

Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I have it on good authority that this seasons only bubble trip for us is to the jacks.

So Millwall, Leeds, Brizzle Shitty are all restriction free! ;)

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm

I am missing it too, in a wedding in Scotland! :(

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Annis is it south wales police that put the bubble operation for city, Or is it between all police forces within the UK :( :(

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Its going to be a busy day for the old bill. :o

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm

its the biggest case of police entrapment ever, south wales police and the met willl let all the trouble go and come kicking doors in 3 months later guarenteed... they will just let it go and video the lot mark my word...

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 pm

clangerccfc wrote:its the biggest case of police entrapment ever, south wales police and the met willl let all the trouble go and come kicking doors in 3 months later guarenteed... they will just let it go and video the lot mark my word...

I was thinking the same are they trying to get as many banning orders before the wales england qualifiers

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Should be fun... :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:32 pm

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah