Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ JOE RALLS “

Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:05 pm

JOE RALLS:

@CardiffCityFC today alongside the Skip! I’m so proud to have played as many games as I have for this football club and never take it for granted. Can’t thank the fans enough for there support over the years, hopefully many more games and good times to come :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ JOE RALLS “

Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:JOE RALLS:

@CardiffCityFC today alongside the Skip! I’m so proud to have played as many games as I have for this football club and never take it for granted. Can’t thank the fans enough for there support over the years, hopefully many more games and good times to come :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Good servant and however he plays he always gives his all. Much more suited to a scrapping midfield role rather than at 10 though imo

Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:27 pm

So underrated by some .

Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:31 pm

Harris will need to sell him in the new year, I only saw the second half but everytime he had the ball he kept looking forward to give the ball to one of our players further upfield when there were several pointless side or backwards options for him.

Same can be said of Murphy, what the hell was that pass to Moore about.

Joking aside. Top player, best suited to a 2 man midfield preferably with Bacuna.