Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Crypto currency

Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:14 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:A lot of very uninformed people are speaking up in this forum.

Blockchain technology, as well as crypto currencies are the future. This is why JP Morgan, and many serious investors are starting to move their assets to Bitcoin in the hundreds of millions. Another cryptocurrency called XRP, Ripple, is also already being adopted by most major banks and it is likely they'll use the XRP token in order to process international transactions.

It is true that not all cryptocurrencies are valuable. A lot of them serve no purpose and I'd avoid them. Serious ones to keep an eye on though would be Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple, Chainlink, Polkadot, Cardano and Vechain - there are more but these are the ones I generally invest in.

The only people losing money on crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, are those who join the market to try and make a quick buck, like in 2017. Those of us who have been in the market for years have been making healthy profits, which would be impossible in any other market.

Someone above said if you invest now in Etherium you will lose money. My answer to that: bullshit ;) Its up over 500% for the year.

P.S I am not a financial adviser but I would seriously encourage everyone to start doing proper research, as this is an opportunity you will not get again to make such easy money.

How are they doing now?????

Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:31 pm

Im heavily invested into ICP - has huge potential to kill ethereum in the next couple years. I am also interested into the payment solution narrative thats creeping in so i have also bought into Alchemy pay

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:13 pm

BlueLew wrote:Im heavily invested into ICP - has huge potential to kill ethereum in the next couple years. I am also interested into the payment solution narrative thats creeping in so i have also bought into Alchemy pay

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I'm wondering if Russians might stash some into Crypto to hide and protect it as the sanctions hit home?

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:26 pm

They have not long made it legal in Russia so that would not surprise me!

Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:35 am

Be nice if the Russians did store cash in crypto

So it causes a lovely pump that everyone can cash in on and give them so big losses as they get rinsed.

Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:03 pm

BlueView wrote:To take the hassle out of monitoring currency markets myself I've joined CashFX, currently earning 4% plus a week. Took a while before I did to make sure I was happy it was not a scam. Can only join through recommendation, if interested PM me.

CashFX is a scam, a Ponzi scheme.

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have warned against this Ponzi and it has had 30 warnings worldwide.

As for this 4% plus a week is a load of bollocks. They don't do any trading whatsoever and don't believe that they have a trading floor in Panama as although the office has a few desks there is no trading going on at all. We have a contact in the building who reports back to us that there is no activity at all going on in their office. You should not believe what they post in their Backoffice as it is all made up figures.

i know for a fact there are thousand of members of CashFX that have not been paid for months. That how a typical Ponzi scheme works. Eventually it will collapse when new money from recruits dries up. I can guarantee you now if you join CashFX you will lose your money.