Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HARRIS:”NO I DONT FEAR FOR MY JOB/PERFORMANCES EXCELLENT

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:03 pm

NEIL HARRIS: PERFORMANCES HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT SO I DO NOT FEAR FOR MY JOB

REPORTER ASKED TODAY IF HE FEELS UNDER PRESSURE

NEIL HARRIS:

"What you’re really asking, do I fear for my job? No. Because I love my job and performances have been excellent.

"Yeah. Let’s be honest, you asked the question for a reason, because we’ve not won enough games of football. I fully accept the question.

"I feel the pressure because I want to succeed, I’m always talking about wanting to be a winner and being successful as Cardiff City manager.

"We are a club we feel should be in the top 10, fighting for the top six. We have earned that right this year after what we achieved last year, from November onwards. So, pressure in that sense, yes.

"What you’re really asking, do I fear for my job? No. Because I love my job and performances have been excellent.

"But I’m also acutely aware that football is a results business and I want to win games."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL HARRIS: PERFORMANCES HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT,SO I DO NO

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Just double checking the definition of excellent in the dictionary.

Nope.

Re: NEIL HARRIS: PERFORMANCES HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT,SO I DO NO

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm

NEIL HARRIS:

Strength of squad, better prepared for what’s coming?

"I hope so. When we look at squad size, I like to think we have got quality. There are a lot of clubs with bigger budgets and bigger squad sizes out there to compete with the Championship, we have had to trim ours,where some clubs have not."

"I do think we have got that quality with games coming thick and fast. In the short term, though, it’s about being in the position to accelerate.

"It’s about winning games now."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: HARRIS:”NO I DONT FEAR FOR MY JOB/PERFORMANCES EXCELLENT

Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Sat Sept 5th Northampton Town 3 Cardiff City 0 :cry: :cry: League Cup 1st rd. :cry: :cry:

Sat Sep 12 CARDIFF CITY 0 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 2 :cry: :cry:

Sky Sports Sat Sep 19 Nottingham Forest 0 Cardiff City 2 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 26 CARDIFF CITY 1 READING 2 :cry: :cry:

Sat Oct 03 Blackburn Rovers 0 Cardiff City 0 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sky Sports Sunday 12pm Oct 18 Preston North End 0 Cardiff City 1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Oct 21 CARDIFF CITY 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1

Sat Oct 24 CARDIFF CITY 1 MIDDLESBROUGH 1

Wed Oct 28 Derby County 1 Cardiff City 1

Sat Oct 31 Queens Park Rangers 3 Cardiff City 2 :cry: :cry:

Tue Nov 03 Cardiff City 3 Barnsley 0 :bluebird: :bluebird: 745pm live in Sky £130,000 for Cardiff City :thumbright:

Friday 6th Nov 6pm Kick off
Cardiff City 0 Bristol City 1 :cry: :cry: sky tv earning Cardiff City £130,000 :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Nov 21 Millwall 1 Cardiff City 1