France bans UK!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

France bans UK!!

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:13 pm

Unbelievable double standards. They banning any UK people or goods.

One way traffic or what?
Big Hill Blue

France bans UK!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: France bans UK!!

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Unbelievable double standards. They banning any UK people or goods.

One way traffic or what?

Tit for tat coming along if not careful there need is greater than ours in long run! Can see open war in EU with Holland and Belgium taking our goods ect especially in these times much to annoyance of the froggies.
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:Unbelievable double standards. They banning any UK people or goods.

One way traffic or what?

Tit for tat coming along if not careful there need is greater than ours in long run! Can see open war in EU with Holland and Belgium taking our goods ect especially in these times much to annoyance of the froggies.

Just read it and ban is out of uk next 48hrs but not coming into UK? problem is any lorries coming in for less than 48hrs are fcked as be thousands of lorries queuing to leave uk by then hate to live in Kent at moment built in travel restrictions as wont be able to go 100yds before traffic jams. ... :o
pembroke allan

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:09 pm

Still be happy to take our fish though

I hate the French with a passion especially that slimy git Macron. Gives it the big I am at every opportunity but shat his pants and backed down when the yellow vests stood up to him
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Pulisnewport » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:10 pm

France ha ha let them have their moment.

When we leave they’ll have to help prop up the money we don’t put in together with no fishing within our territorial waters.

If their goods are more expensive in our shops I’ll buy British and they can try and sell their goods to Russia and China
Pulisnewport

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:39 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:France ha ha let them have their moment.

When we leave they’ll have to help prop up the money we don’t put in together with no fishing within our territorial waters.

If their goods are more expensive in our shops I’ll buy British and they can try and sell their goods to Russia and China

He thinks we will be falling over ourselves to buy french cars wine ect... but he forgets not only uk lorries in uk so rest of EU lorries stuck in UK as well.... and will lorries want to come to uk if cannot get back for a week? Chaos in Calais probably...let the fun begin :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:39 am

It's not just France anymore, Holland included! And Ireland Austria and a few more.
Even though I am sceptical about the figures we are fed,surely we should have shut our borders in the beginning of all this,if it's as bad as they say,makes sense to me.we might of then stood a chance of getting right on top of it,instead the opposite,you could go on holidays etc (with or without quarantine )on return.even down to not testing all passengers during pandemic,especially brits who were being brought home?? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:52 am

bluesince62 wrote:It's not just France anymore, Holland included! And Ireland Austria and a few more.
Even though I am sceptical about the figures we are fed,surely we should have shut our borders in the beginning of all this,if it's as bad as they say,makes sense to me.we might of then stood a chance of getting right on top of it,instead the opposite,you could go on holidays etc (with or without quarantine )on return.even down to not testing all passengers during pandemic,especially brits who were being brought home?? :old: :bluebird:

This is to do with new strain not original covid! Not sure what they hope to achieve over 48hrs unless they plan long term ban? Then what Calais with thousands of lorries and EU goods rotting or not being delivered... it's not a one way street that's for sure :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Jock » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Still be happy to take our fish though

I hate the French with a passion especially that slimy git Macron. Gives it the big I am at every opportunity but shat his pants and backed down when the yellow vests stood up to him

They will take any opportunity to cause chaos during the Brexit transition, the Frog health guy has admitted the new strain is (probably) already in France. This has nothing to do with the virus, this is punishment for Brexit.
Jock

Postby theclaw » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:25 am

Yes and they can keep those immigrants in floatable boats too :thumbup:
theclaw

Postby Bluebina » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:19 am

One way traffic or what?

Never trust the French, the trawlers have blocked the ports twice before and made my family have to drive to Belgium to get home.

Then when going through France the scum bags in the petrol stations would try and rip us off giving the wrong change every other fill up!!!
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:25 am

Jock wrote:

They will take any opportunity to cause chaos during the Brexit transition, the Frog health guy has admitted the new strain is (probably) already in France. This has nothing to do with the virus, this is punishment for Brexit.

This is exactly what it is, ten days before the transition ends, this is an attempt to show how they can piss us about whenever they want and cause delays to our goods and delays for people travelling for France.

They never miss an opportunity, feck them don't holiday in France, don't buy their shit citrons, or their shit wine and cheese!
Bluebina

Postby nubbsy » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:59 am

Netherlands too now. Why the f**k is the UK still open is the question you want to ask. They are telling people they can't move to a neighbouring county, but several flights a day coming in from Italy and Brasil etc. and so many f*cking mugs in this country still listen to everything they say. :banghead:
nubbsy

Postby Mr Soft » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:25 am

Ungrateful frogs
Mr Soft

Postby BlueGog » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:37 am

Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

This is exactly what it is, ten days before the transition ends, this is an attempt to show how they can piss us about whenever they want and cause delays to our goods and delays for people travelling for France.

They never miss an opportunity, feck them don't holiday in France, don't buy their shit citrons, or their shit wine and cheese!

Attention!!!
For those wondering why France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland and Germany have banned travel from the UK, but the EU as a whole hasn't -- it's because EU member states are sovereign and make decisions independently of each other. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
BlueGog

Postby Bluebina » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:47 am

BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!
For those wondering why France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland and Germany have banned travel from the UK, but the EU as a whole hasn't -- it's because EU member states are sovereign and make decisions independently of each other. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

They've got together and blocked the ports to cause maximum damage and added Germany as backing, Brexit is happening and they are trying to give Boris a warning just before the final negotiations. Tell them to feck off Boris we can have a no-deal and they can shove their EU products where the sun don't shine :thumbup:

And get the Navy ready for the first french trawler to come into our waters on New Year's day :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby BlueGog » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:56 am

Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

They've got together and blocked the ports to cause maximum damage and added Germany as backing, Brexit is happening and they are trying to give Boris a warning just before the final negotiations. Tell them to feck off Boris we can have a no-deal and they can shove their EU products where the sun don't shine :thumbup:

And get the Navy ready for the first french trawler to come into our waters on New Year's day :thumbup:

No shit Sherlock! Erm, have you not noticed that most of the south of England has been put into tier 4. That means no travel! :banghead:

As for the navy? The Tories sold the contract for patrolling 'our' waters to France a few years ago. Good luck with that one.
BlueGog

Postby Bluebina » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:37 am

BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

No shit Sherlock! Erm, have you not noticed that most of the south of England has been put into tier 4. That means no travel! :banghead:

As for the navy? The Tories sold the contract for patrolling 'our' waters to France a few years ago. Good luck with that one.

They are already getting the Navy ready it will be fun and games that first week. :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 am

BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

Full of shit sherlock :banghead:

Good luck with what ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... eal-brexit
Bluebina

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:51 am

Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

Good luck with what ?

Think he means french sailors are using our patrol boats to help migrants cross channel! :D
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebird For Life » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:32 pm

BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

Wasting your time mate - some people don't want the truth. I suppose Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Colombia etc. etc. are all part of the EU too according to some of the logic on here... I also suppose that none of you Brexiteers will be applying for those nice shiny new blue passports that are being produced by a French company and made in Poland - I would hate to think you are hypocrites :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bluebird For Life

Postby WestCoastBlue » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:13 pm

Brexit :lol: :lol: :lol:

This harms Europe as much as us, both of us have people and goods on either side of the borders.
48 hours is nothing more than a preparation period. No doubt increased numbers of tests, people, facilities etc will become available at the border crossings and any procedures that were already in place will be much more stringent.

:roll:
WestCoastBlue

Postby BlueGog » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

Good luck with what ?

Think he means french sailors are using our patrol boats to help migrants cross channel! :D

Actually....https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... ear/13/12/
:wave:
BlueGog

Postby Bluebina » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:40 pm

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

Good luck with what ?

We use part french owned equipment, but we have our own, you wait and see if they try and cross into our waters :wave:
Bluebina

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:22 pm

Take back control! Control our borders!
*A country decides to control their borders* WAAAAAAAAAAH bullies!

J'adore l'ironie
CCFCJosh75

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:44 pm

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Jock wrote:

Attention!!!

Good luck with what ?

Actually we didn't sell control of our waters to the French did we ? A French company is part of a system that monitors the channel! Same as your sat nav system is part of a European consortium same with security systems ect ect no doubt you say the froggies will sabotage the system to allow their boats to cross the channel ? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:56 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Take back control! Control our borders!

J'adore l'ironie

google translate ?
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Take back control! Control our borders!

J'adore l'ironie

google translate ?

Says basically....love the irony that's without any kind translation :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:07 pm

There’s more irony abounds.. Keir calls for strong leadership..
rumpo kid

Postby Bluebird For Life » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:21 pm

rumpo kid wrote:There’s more irony abounds.. Keir calls for strong leadership..

I have to agree - he is part of the problem. A country with no leadership from either main party is one of the reasons we are in such a mess
Bluebird For Life

Next

Return to General Chat