Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do Gooders

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 am

Anyone else had trouble with fooking Do Gooders????

I was coming back from the Famous 3 Kings on Friday after the Welsh game and almost got arrested for being Racist :o

Whilst talking on the phone about the game I said, "I can't believe we played so shite against Monte-fooking-negro".
Well some stupid fooking bint over heard some of this conversation and reported me to a police officer at Baker Street Station.
The officer came over and had a pop and wanted to arrest me for Racial Aggression or something like that.

Once I asked for the 3rd time what the hell he was on about he told me that I was reported by a passenger on a train that I was being racist down the phone. So I told him that I was talking about our game against MonteNEGRO, the look on his face was a picture.

I've never had and apology from a copper before :lol:

Re: Do Gooders

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am

Even if you used the word 'Negro' I fail to understand how that is Racial Aggression? :? The word Negro is used in the English-speaking world to refer to a person of black ancestry or appearance and was included on the 2010 US Cencus forms for older Black people to identify their racial group.

There are some pathetic people out there.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:There are some pathetic people out there.

You're not wrong there Tony.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:21 am

As my old Mum used to say......eves droppers never hear good of themselves.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 am

Pathetic do gooding politically correct snitches.

The type of snakes who'd grass their Mother up for doing the same.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 pm

nosey bitch :roll: