Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Simple question: Should Neil Harris Stay or Go?

You may select 1 option

View results

LATEST POLL: NEIL HARRIS - SIMPLY STAY OR GO...

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:45 pm

We have had several polls in recent weeks questioning the manager's position; one even attempted at half-time in this game...

The first 'poll' was a landslide to 'go' but subsequent ones, whilst still mainly 'go', were a little more 'stay' or 'wait and see'

The fact is that after a temporary 'run' of wins that saw us close in on the top 6 (top 2 at one point) we now find ourselves back in 'early season form' going into the New Year and the transfer window, so the question is simple....

Re: POLL: NEIL HARRIS - SIMPLY STAY OR GO...

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:47 pm

Off

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:48 pm

I said before give him more time , but not anymore

Time to go Harris

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:48 pm

Get him a taxi home and I mean London I just can't see the point in bringing him back. He is toast surely.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:50 pm

He has got to go :banghead:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219396

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:50 pm

17 to nil so far is a fair representation. Had there been fans at the games he would have been gone by now

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:51 pm

I have voted stay (to the end of the season) in every poll as i don't think it was worth changing mid season, but caretaker until the summer.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:51 pm

I was a "give him more time" but his time is up. He can take most of the players with him, they were abysmal and didn't even pretend to try. Warnock walked before it got to this stage but could see the team was heading that way.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:52 pm

And NO to the likes of Cook, Ainsworth, Flynn.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Any doubters should look at the table 15th and down the rd 2nd and play romorrow

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I said before give him more time , but not anymore

Time to go Harris

You've given him good grace until now, Annis :thumbup:

As the song goes..."Time to go-o-o-o-oooooo!" :(

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:56 pm

time to go

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:59 pm

Time to go Harris

And as is known,I have defended harris in the past,and recently,but no more I'm afraid, luckily(and i say that with a heavy heart) i was unable to actually watch tonights game,due to prior commitment,but from what I was listening to on the radio sporadically he cannot get any sort of consistency going! Time for a new broom!!watch the clamour for pulis!not for me personally, not sure who could turn this lot around if I'm honest.if we choose another hoofball manager,it may just break me!!

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:01 pm

I said he should have gone weeks ago but many called me negative.

Still think he should have gone back then.

I'll be surprised if he's still in the job this time tomorrow.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Time to go Harris

I'm with you, thought it would get better but think we need a new direction ,I would try and get nigel Pearson

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:02 pm

I dont think he can come back from this now. His inability to adapt his tactics has cost us so many points this season. Time for him to go.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:04 pm

Bellamy/ bamba please

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:05 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Time to go Harris

And as is known,I have defended harris in the past,and recently,but no more I'm afraid, luckily(and i say that with a heavy heart) i was unable to actually watch tonights game,due to prior commitment,but from what I was listening to on the radio sporadically he cannot get any sort of consistency going! Time for a new broom!!watch the clamour for pulis!not for me personally, not sure who could turn this lot around if I'm honest.if we choose another hoofball manager,it may just break me!!

Better late than never. I guess i'm not so negative now.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:06 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Time to go Harris

The only time you post is to have a moan. Did well before Harris was even here as well.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:11 pm

It's not the losses that bother me. We've lost before, we'll lose again, we'll even have worse managers than Harris.

It's the manner of these performances, the reactions, the seemingless lack of motivation, the lack of changes!

I know hindsight is wonderful. But it's past that, it's de ja vu. Most of us can name our next team already. And look how they performed today!!

Get in to em, FFS!!

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Some managers can get the extra mile out of players,Some can't .Harris is in the latter.
His time is up.
That's unless Tan can come up with 10 million quid for new players in the window.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:32 pm

I voted stay the last time around but this time its go from me.

There is just no passion on the pitch at the moment, no pride in the shirt and we are being outfought time and time again.

We need someone who can relight the fire in these players hearts and get them playing for the shirt.

Dream team for me would be Bellers with Hudson as his no.2 and get Bamba involved as well.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:32 pm

I voted stay the last time around but this time its go from me.

There is just no passion on the pitch at the moment, no pride in the shirt and we are being outfought time and time again.

We need someone who can relight the fire in these players hearts and get them playing for the shirt.

Dream team for me would be Bellers with Hudson as his no.2 and get Bamba involved as well.

Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:08 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Time to go Harris

Why are you trying to point score?? You only usually post after a loss,so no ,ts not better late than never,and yes you are usually a negative poster .but glad to have made your evening nonetheless :roll: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:10 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Time to go Harris

Yes, you most definitely are; but tonight, for once, you have a point that is worth listening to... ;)

Just a shame (as Paul above states) you 'get off' on a poorly performing Bluebirds... :oops:

Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:40 am

needs to go right now before this turns into a relegation battle.....

Hull finished bottom last season but had 1 point more than we have now after 22 games...

Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:19 am

boyo1927 wrote:17 to nil so far is a fair representation. Had there been fans at the games he would have been gone by now

Changed a little now (84 to 5 or 94% 'Go') but don't forget/doubt the lurking narcissist, his off-spring and one or two other pretend 'Jacks' are likely to have voted 'Stay' for a laugh :roll:

No doubt one or two Bluebirds will say 'Stay' but surely they will be far and between right now

This game truly was atrocious...and the 'blame' must fall on to the manager? :(

Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:10 am

stickywicket wrote:Some managers can get the extra mile out of players,Some can't .Harris is in the latter.
His time is up.
That's unless Tan can come up with 10 million quid for new players in the window.

10m... well done you've just bought yourself Josh Muprhy! :D

Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:26 am

Go

Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 am

Out. He has had enough time to see if he will change it and we’ve got worse. Last night was fecking awful! The 4-4-2 was never going to work with glatzel and Harris. Harris looked lost and Wilson isn’t getting into the game on the right of a 4. Get bamba in charge for Saturday and approach Pearson.