Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does Jacks doing so well make you more want a change?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:39 pm

RV Casual wrote:Probably not the best idea for a Swansea fan to talk about defacing the Welsh Flag eh...

I’ll talk about what I like, I have no partisan opinion. Anyone who defaces the welsh flag is an idiot, including Swansea fans. However it seems a particular penchant for Cardiff fans on international trips.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:47 pm

Doctor wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Probably not the best idea for a Swansea fan to talk about defacing the Welsh Flag eh...

I’ll talk about what I like, I have no partisan opinion. Anyone who defaces the welsh flag is an idiot, including Swansea fans and players. However it seems a particular penchant for Cardiff fans on international trips.

Fixed it for you.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:51 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Doctor wrote:

I’ll talk about what I like, I have no partisan opinion. Anyone who defaces the welsh flag is an idiot, including Swansea fans and players. However it seems a particular penchant for Cardiff fans on international trips.

Fixed it for you.

I don’t think a Swansea player has ever defaced a Welsh flag. Unless you are suggesting they bring a Sharpie and tuck it in their sock on the off chance.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:53 pm

Doctor wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Fixed it for you.

I don’t think a Swansea player has ever defaced a Welsh flag. Unless you are suggesting they bring a Sharpie and tuck it in their sock on the off chance.

I’m pretty sure Tate and Trundle held a Welsh flag that was defaced but they could’ve taken that from fans but still they held it up

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:I’m pretty sure Tate and Trundle held a Welsh flag that was defaced but they could’ve taken that from fans but still they held it up

I held the World Cup once, doesn’t mean I made it.

The flag was thrown to them by said idiots. To suggest they made it themselves is laughable, which of course it what the discussion is about. The act of defacing the national flag with club nonsense, especially on international trips.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:01 am

boglin wrote:Let’s be totally honest here we will always be small fish in a big pond in the premier league , and any talent will be taken away by the bigger boys, we will never be an attraction to a premier pro player against a more established team transfer wise, either though money talks.
I believe Any success will continue to be short lived until either club can build A successful youth policy to have some sort longevity in the Prem,
So we’re all in it for the long ride, I just wish before I pop my clogs we begin to play football again, like under DJ

I trust you are speaking for yourselves,please don't compare yourselves with us.
Success short lived?? I would hardly call seven years in the Premiership short lived,unlike you're two yo-yo appearances, As you say, you really were the small fish in the big Premier league pond, failing to get off the bottom on both occasions.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:39 am

Jackflash wrote:
boglin wrote:Let’s be totally honest here we will always be small fish in a big pond in the premier league , and any talent will be taken away by the bigger boys, we will never be an attraction to a premier pro player against a more established team transfer wise, either though money talks.
I believe Any success will continue to be short lived until either club can build A successful youth policy to have some sort longevity in the Prem,
So we’re all in it for the long ride, I just wish before I pop my clogs we begin to play football again, like under DJ

I trust you are speaking for yourselves,please don't compare yourselves with us.
Success short lived?? I would hardly call seven years in the Premiership short lived,unlike you're two yo-yo appearances, As you say, you really were the small fish in the big Premier league pond, failing to get off the bottom on both occasions.

You obviously don’t believe the tripe you just spouted as you had to post it twice. As for not getting off the bottom on both occasions, please get your facts right and don’t spout bullshit you clown :roll: