Trump banned from Twitter

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 am

Jimmykingz wrote:We really need a right back though lads. Think that Osei-Tutu is gunna be riddled with injuries for the rest of the season

:lol: :lol:

Great point!

All these usual posters talking shite, cursing and swearing at each other! :lol:

I rarely read but it’s worth a glance every now and again .... comedy gold.

Why not talk about football or find a political forum where you can talk all this bollocks.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Doyley1927 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:42 am

It’s important.

Civil war in America will spread. That will impact everything.

Think we haven’t got much money now. Imagine a world where America is having a civil war. No new players then.
Doyley1927

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:20 pm

mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:Oh sorry, one last thing...

mm3260's on how another poster doesn't empathise with their black relatives: wrote:
Do me a favour and shut the fck up because anyone with half a brain can see through your, "I'm not a racist i've got black nephews " bollox. You may have black members of your family but it dont mean you empathise with them
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215640

For someone who has ," Black Family and Friends" you're not clued up on matters black Annis.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216144&p=2216734#p2216734

mm3260's eagerness to play a race card, even when posters have objected to his words not his race: : wrote:
you call me an,"ignorant tosser not like normal folk" because i'm a black person who bends a knee for equality.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

I assume that you don't class these people as fellow humans and that they led the world to a ,"Dark Place"?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219041&p=2249465#p2249465

"Just happened to be the wrong colour???????" I find it incredible that you defend these remarks and attack mine
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217852&p=2235498#p2235498

(oh and don't forget the above in this actual thread itself)

mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:
Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

mm3260's willingness to mock mental health suffers wrote:One again this is evidence to back up my claims about you and on top of all that you called me a MORON. OMG you have found me out!!!!! I need some of your medication.

Seriously as i said, if you are getting professional; help and if this forum is part of your therapy i do wish you well and hope you can find a calm place in your mind where all are born equal under god. PS keep swearing, i love it xx

mm3260's willingness to use a personal tragedy as a justification for mocking mental health suffers after being called out on being a bigot towards mental health sufferers wrote:
My niece recently took her own life leaving 2 young children so i know only too well the hurt and truth behind mental health issues.

and (my favourite), mm3260's hilariously unironic hypocrisy wrote:
This board has become a place where people are spouting views that have nothing to do with football and Cardiff City but instead they create conflict.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217756&p=2233951#p2233951

Said after making 52 of his total 56 posts on non-football related topics (42 posts are race-related incidentally)

f**k you, you racist, race-baiting, bigoted, bullying, lying scumbag. :wave:

Wow what a tantrum hey?? I hope you feel better now that you've got that off your chest again and again. BTW Parler was taken down by a private company. It is free to carry on spreading its anonymous hate posts if it finds another server provider. Don't see how you can equate that to other social media platforms??? Legislation hasn't touched Parler

Enjoy your break and your lurking: i'm listening to True Colours by Cyndi Lauper

Got to be fair, he got you a beaut (above) and this is all you can respond with...? :shock: :laughing6:

Looking forward to the 'ealing_ayatollah' return; don't always agree with him but he nails his opinion down and makes entertaining and oft enlightening reading :clap:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
Sven

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:Oh sorry, one last thing...

mm3260's on how another poster doesn't empathise with their black relatives: wrote:
Do me a favour and shut the fck up because anyone with half a brain can see through your, "I'm not a racist i've got black nephews " bollox. You may have black members of your family but it dont mean you empathise with them
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215640

For someone who has ," Black Family and Friends" you're not clued up on matters black Annis.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216144&p=2216734#p2216734

mm3260's eagerness to play a race card, even when posters have objected to his words not his race: : wrote:
you call me an,"ignorant tosser not like normal folk" because i'm a black person who bends a knee for equality.

you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.

I assume that you don't class these people as fellow humans and that they led the world to a ,"Dark Place"?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219041&p=2249465#p2249465

"Just happened to be the wrong colour???????" I find it incredible that you defend these remarks and attack mine
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217852&p=2235498#p2235498

(oh and don't forget the above in this actual thread itself)

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

mm3260's willingness to mock mental health suffers wrote:One again this is evidence to back up my claims about you and on top of all that you called me a MORON. OMG you have found me out!!!!! I need some of your medication.

Seriously as i said, if you are getting professional; help and if this forum is part of your therapy i do wish you well and hope you can find a calm place in your mind where all are born equal under god. PS keep swearing, i love it xx

mm3260's willingness to use a personal tragedy as a justification for mocking mental health suffers after being called out on being a bigot towards mental health sufferers wrote:
My niece recently took her own life leaving 2 young children so i know only too well the hurt and truth behind mental health issues.

and (my favourite), mm3260's hilariously unironic hypocrisy wrote:
This board has become a place where people are spouting views that have nothing to do with football and Cardiff City but instead they create conflict.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217756&p=2233951#p2233951

Said after making 52 of his total 56 posts on non-football related topics (42 posts are race-related incidentally)

f**k you, you racist, race-baiting, bigoted, bullying, lying scumbag. :wave:

Wow what a tantrum hey?? I hope you feel better now that you've got that off your chest again and again. BTW Parler was taken down by a private company. It is free to carry on spreading its anonymous hate posts if it finds another server provider. Don't see how you can equate that to other social media platforms??? Legislation hasn't touched Parler

Enjoy your break and your lurking: i'm listening to True Colours by Cyndi Lauper

Got to be fair, he got you a beaut (above) and this is all you can respond with...? :shock: :laughing6:

Looking forward to the 'ealing_ayatollah' return; don't always agree with him but he nails his opinion down and makes entertaining and oft enlightening reading :clap:

Don't really want to go over old ground but i will state. If what is said is true then theres no argument however a few points here about why i don't trust his motives. Apart from the fact that he mixes up his opinions and calls them facts, he is quite cunning at twisting the truth.

His assertions that he has blown ,"institutional Racism" argument out of the water is an abhorrent statement to make to blacks and people of colour. You may as well use the N word and refer to me as boy to say that there is no institutional racism. Wonder if he's spoken with Stephen Lawrence's mother or has he spoken to any Windrush victims and told them that He's blown that argument out of the water

Stop and search is no problem because it happened to him for wearing a Hoodie. Statistics show that across the UK you are 4 times more likely to be turned over if your Black. The figure rises to 10 times more likely in London.

Donald Trump. the President of the USA told 4 Black congresswomen to go back to where they came from. This from the supposed Leader of the Free World. Can you believe that? Ealing's come back was a mob were shouting Kill the police. So he Justified Trumps comments.

In a previous thread he told nukes he was ,"CORRECT" when nukes had suggested that David Dorn was killed by BLM protesters. I continually asked him to provide his proof but he didn't. On this thread he has again referenced this lie. I HAVE NO LOVE FOR BLM but i don't like the fact that he is lying to heap further hatred upon this group. He said their website was full of hate but i have yet to fine that.

I have noticed that everything to do with Blacks and equality is trashed and tarnished by this man. WHY? he says we should find the middle ground and live in peace but his actions suggest that's not his motive. He has a problem when it comes to Black people seeking equality.

Finally as i said I asked him time and time again to provide his proof that the murders of Dorn were BLM protesters and he couldn't but he is still making that claim. Security footage shows the murderer pulling up in a car. (Protest March??) and then this taken from Wiki, "In the early hours of June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old African-American retired police captain, was fatally shot after interrupting the burglary of a pawn shop in The Ville, St. Louis.[2] The incident is associated with protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the killing of George Floyd. However the protest was several miles away and had disbanded a few hours earlier near St. Louis Police headquarters downtown after clashes between agitators and police officers turned violent.[3][4]

I really don't know what his problem is with Blacks or Black culture but I sincerely wish him well and that his heart can heal.

Cant argue when he posts the truth
mm3260

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:49 pm

BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both

What is his problem? he is a serial liar

Cant argue with with truth
mm3260

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 pm

Apart from rap(shit), black culture is most interesting. The craving by media to constantly prove a point based on black skin is not.
rumpo kid

Postby skidemin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:24 pm

mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

i dont think it was the same people saying those 2 very different things....
skidemin

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Puts opinions and calls them facts?

Lots of people do that.

don't know it you're saying that making misleading statements is OK because lots of people do it but here's another example of his attempt to sully and stain my morals:-

mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

[color=#FF0000]Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

[/color]

He also insisted earlier in the thread that Trump was removed from Twitter for one specific Tweet. Who does he think he's trying to kid? He said the violence that followed the George Floyd killing was created by BLM because they Marched under a BLM banner but wouldn't accept the same was true for the Trump mob that attacked the Capitol. ( His meltdown came after another poster called him out on that one)

There are many things that he said said that i could find if i trawled through his posts and he has only quoted parts of my responses for the most part in order to make me look like the Devil that he is. As i have said I hope he can find peace and healing because we Black people ain't going to eat his brains or put voodoo curses on him. Really bad news for him is that Humanity probably started in Africa so he's descended from one of us
. :ayatollah:
mm3260

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 pm

skidemin wrote:

Uh that is my post in full text and he posted part of it.. I don't get what you're saying?
mm3260

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 pm

mm3260 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Uh that is my post in full text and he posted part of it.. I don't get what you're saying?

Ah my apologies, you mean the 2 different examples of the girls and the same people wouldn't make those comparisons
mm3260

Postby skidemin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:18 pm

mm3260 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Ah my apologies, you mean the 2 different examples of the girls and the same people wouldn't make those comparisons

indeed...
skidemin

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:16 pm

WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby skidemin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:56 pm

blue lagoon wrote:https://youtu.be/3fGQ8pF3wYU

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bi ... &FORM=VIRE
skidemin

Previous