Trump banned from Twitter

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 am

Jimmykingz wrote:We really need a right back though lads. Think that Osei-Tutu is gunna be riddled with injuries for the rest of the season


:lol: :lol:

Great point!

All these usual posters talking shite, cursing and swearing at each other! :lol:

I rarely read but it’s worth a glance every now and again .... comedy gold.

Why not talk about football or find a political forum where you can talk all this bollocks.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7271
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby Doyley1927 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:42 am

It’s important.

Civil war in America will spread. That will impact everything.

Think we haven’t got much money now. Imagine a world where America is having a civil war. No new players then.
Doyley1927
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:20 pm

mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:Oh sorry, one last thing...



mm3260's on how another poster doesn't empathise with their black relatives: wrote:
Do me a favour and shut the fck up because anyone with half a brain can see through your, "I'm not a racist i've got black nephews " bollox. You may have black members of your family but it dont mean you empathise with them
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215640

For someone who has ," Black Family and Friends" you're not clued up on matters black Annis.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216144&p=2216734#p2216734


mm3260's eagerness to play a race card, even when posters have objected to his words not his race: : wrote:
you call me an,"ignorant tosser not like normal folk" because i'm a black person who bends a knee for equality.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

I assume that you don't class these people as fellow humans and that they led the world to a ,"Dark Place"?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219041&p=2249465#p2249465

"Just happened to be the wrong colour???????" I find it incredible that you defend these remarks and attack mine
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217852&p=2235498#p2235498

(oh and don't forget the above in this actual thread itself)


mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:
Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653


mm3260's willingness to mock mental health suffers wrote:One again this is evidence to back up my claims about you and on top of all that you called me a MORON. OMG you have found me out!!!!! I need some of your medication.

Seriously as i said, if you are getting professional; help and if this forum is part of your therapy i do wish you well and hope you can find a calm place in your mind where all are born equal under god. PS keep swearing, i love it xx



mm3260's willingness to use a personal tragedy as a justification for mocking mental health suffers after being called out on being a bigot towards mental health sufferers wrote:
My niece recently took her own life leaving 2 young children so i know only too well the hurt and truth behind mental health issues.



and (my favourite), mm3260's hilariously unironic hypocrisy wrote:
This board has become a place where people are spouting views that have nothing to do with football and Cardiff City but instead they create conflict.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217756&p=2233951#p2233951

Said after making 52 of his total 56 posts on non-football related topics (42 posts are race-related incidentally)


f**k you, you racist, race-baiting, bigoted, bullying, lying scumbag. :wave:


Wow what a tantrum hey?? I hope you feel better now that you've got that off your chest again and again. BTW Parler was taken down by a private company. It is free to carry on spreading its anonymous hate posts if it finds another server provider. Don't see how you can equate that to other social media platforms??? Legislation hasn't touched Parler

Enjoy your break and your lurking: i'm listening to True Colours by Cyndi Lauper

Got to be fair, he got you a beaut (above) and this is all you can respond with...? :shock: :laughing6:

Looking forward to the 'ealing_ayatollah' return; don't always agree with him but he nails his opinion down and makes entertaining and oft enlightening reading :clap:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 19403
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:Oh sorry, one last thing...



mm3260's on how another poster doesn't empathise with their black relatives: wrote:
Do me a favour and shut the fck up because anyone with half a brain can see through your, "I'm not a racist i've got black nephews " bollox. You may have black members of your family but it dont mean you empathise with them
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215640

For someone who has ," Black Family and Friends" you're not clued up on matters black Annis.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216144&p=2216734#p2216734


mm3260's eagerness to play a race card, even when posters have objected to his words not his race: : wrote:
you call me an,"ignorant tosser not like normal folk" because i'm a black person who bends a knee for equality.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

you have an obvious problem with Black people or people of colour even though you try to disguise it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

You saying that your normal and not ignorant for not taking a knee suggests that black people are not normal and are ignorant.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215896&p=2214725#p2214725

I assume that you don't class these people as fellow humans and that they led the world to a ,"Dark Place"?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219041&p=2249465#p2249465

"Just happened to be the wrong colour???????" I find it incredible that you defend these remarks and attack mine
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217852&p=2235498#p2235498

(oh and don't forget the above in this actual thread itself)


mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:
Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653


mm3260's willingness to mock mental health suffers wrote:One again this is evidence to back up my claims about you and on top of all that you called me a MORON. OMG you have found me out!!!!! I need some of your medication.

Seriously as i said, if you are getting professional; help and if this forum is part of your therapy i do wish you well and hope you can find a calm place in your mind where all are born equal under god. PS keep swearing, i love it xx



mm3260's willingness to use a personal tragedy as a justification for mocking mental health suffers after being called out on being a bigot towards mental health sufferers wrote:
My niece recently took her own life leaving 2 young children so i know only too well the hurt and truth behind mental health issues.



and (my favourite), mm3260's hilariously unironic hypocrisy wrote:
This board has become a place where people are spouting views that have nothing to do with football and Cardiff City but instead they create conflict.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217756&p=2233951#p2233951

Said after making 52 of his total 56 posts on non-football related topics (42 posts are race-related incidentally)


f**k you, you racist, race-baiting, bigoted, bullying, lying scumbag. :wave:


Wow what a tantrum hey?? I hope you feel better now that you've got that off your chest again and again. BTW Parler was taken down by a private company. It is free to carry on spreading its anonymous hate posts if it finds another server provider. Don't see how you can equate that to other social media platforms??? Legislation hasn't touched Parler

Enjoy your break and your lurking: i'm listening to True Colours by Cyndi Lauper

Got to be fair, he got you a beaut (above) and this is all you can respond with...? :shock: :laughing6:

Looking forward to the 'ealing_ayatollah' return; don't always agree with him but he nails his opinion down and makes entertaining and oft enlightening reading :clap:

Don't really want to go over old ground but i will state. If what is said is true then theres no argument however a few points here about why i don't trust his motives. Apart from the fact that he mixes up his opinions and calls them facts, he is quite cunning at twisting the truth.


His assertions that he has blown ,"institutional Racism" argument out of the water is an abhorrent statement to make to blacks and people of colour. You may as well use the N word and refer to me as boy to say that there is no institutional racism. Wonder if he's spoken with Stephen Lawrence's mother or has he spoken to any Windrush victims and told them that He's blown that argument out of the water

Stop and search is no problem because it happened to him for wearing a Hoodie. Statistics show that across the UK you are 4 times more likely to be turned over if your Black. The figure rises to 10 times more likely in London.

Donald Trump. the President of the USA told 4 Black congresswomen to go back to where they came from. This from the supposed Leader of the Free World. Can you believe that? Ealing's come back was a mob were shouting Kill the police. So he Justified Trumps comments.

In a previous thread he told nukes he was ,"CORRECT" when nukes had suggested that David Dorn was killed by BLM protesters. I continually asked him to provide his proof but he didn't. On this thread he has again referenced this lie. I HAVE NO LOVE FOR BLM but i don't like the fact that he is lying to heap further hatred upon this group. He said their website was full of hate but i have yet to fine that.

I have noticed that everything to do with Blacks and equality is trashed and tarnished by this man. WHY? he says we should find the middle ground and live in peace but his actions suggest that's not his motive. He has a problem when it comes to Black people seeking equality.

Finally as i said I asked him time and time again to provide his proof that the murders of Dorn were BLM protesters and he couldn't but he is still making that claim. Security footage shows the murderer pulling up in a car. (Protest March??) and then this taken from Wiki, "In the early hours of June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old African-American retired police captain, was fatally shot after interrupting the burglary of a pawn shop in The Ville, St. Louis.[2] The incident is associated with protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the killing of George Floyd. However the protest was several miles away and had disbanded a few hours earlier near St. Louis Police headquarters downtown after clashes between agitators and police officers turned violent.[3][4]

I really don't know what his problem is with Blacks or Black culture but I sincerely wish him well and that his heart can heal.

Cant argue when he posts the truth
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:49 pm

BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-
mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both


What is his problem? he is a serial liar

Cant argue with with truth
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 pm

Apart from rap(shit), black culture is most interesting. The craving by media to constantly prove a point based on black skin is not.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby skidemin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:24 pm

mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-
mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both


What is his problem? he is a serial liar

Cant argue with with truth



i dont think it was the same people saying those 2 very different things....
skidemin
 
Posts: 4169
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Puts opinions and calls them facts?

Lots of people do that.


don't know it you're saying that making misleading statements is OK because lots of people do it but here's another example of his attempt to sully and stain my morals:-

mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-
mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

[color=#FF0000]Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both
What is his problem? he is a serial liar
Cant argue with with truth
[/color]

He also insisted earlier in the thread that Trump was removed from Twitter for one specific Tweet. Who does he think he's trying to kid? He said the violence that followed the George Floyd killing was created by BLM because they Marched under a BLM banner but wouldn't accept the same was true for the Trump mob that attacked the Capitol. ( His meltdown came after another poster called him out on that one)

There are many things that he said said that i could find if i trawled through his posts and he has only quoted parts of my responses for the most part in order to make me look like the Devil that he is. As i have said I hope he can find peace and healing because we Black people ain't going to eat his brains or put voodoo curses on him. Really bad news for him is that Humanity probably started in Africa so he's descended from one of us
. :ayatollah:
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 pm

skidemin wrote:
mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-
mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both


What is his problem? he is a serial liar

Cant argue with with truth



i dont think it was the same people saying those 2 very different things....


Uh that is my post in full text and he posted part of it.. I don't get what you're saying?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:53 pm

mm3260 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-
mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both


What is his problem? he is a serial liar

Cant argue with with truth



i dont think it was the same people saying those 2 very different things....


Uh that is my post in full text and he posted part of it.. I don't get what you're saying?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653


Ah my apologies, you mean the 2 different examples of the girls and the same people wouldn't make those comparisons
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby skidemin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:18 pm

mm3260 wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
mm3260 wrote:BTW remember that Ealing will use manipulation and half truths to incriminate me and incite disdain towards me, ( see any patterns here )

He stated:-
mm3260's very dubious sense of morality when proving a point wrote:

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653

on its own that looks bad however this is the full text of that post by me

Just an observation here and in no way representative of my views on the matter. Shamina Begum was 15 when she left to join ISIS and everybody saying not to let her back. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Fair point

Prince Andrew allegedly has sex 3 times with a girl of 17 who could lawfully be married and have sex and have children yet people refer to him as a paedophile for taking advantage of a 17yr old.

So what do you want it to be, 15 yrs old who knows what she's doing is wrong or 17 yrs old and sweet and innocent and taken advantage of.

I don't think it can be both


What is his problem? he is a serial liar

Cant argue with with truth



i dont think it was the same people saying those 2 very different things....


Uh that is my post in full text and he posted part of it.. I don't get what you're saying?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216246&p=2217653#p2217653


Ah my apologies, you mean the 2 different examples of the girls and the same people wouldn't make those comparisons



indeed...
skidemin
 
Posts: 4169
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:16 pm

WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby skidemin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:56 pm

blue lagoon wrote:https://youtu.be/3fGQ8pF3wYU



https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bi ... &FORM=VIRE
skidemin
 
Posts: 4169
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:42 am

mm3260 wrote:Cant argue when he posts the truth


Ha, popped over while waiting for a video to render to see what was going on and couldn't resist looking back at this thread.

So anyway just thought i'd pop up a quick reply for posterity.

And yeah, i'm obviously such an evil racist and my post history deffo shows that to be true...

ealing wrote:It honestly breaks my heart to see us falling apart over racial division. This is not the world I dreamed of when I was a kid.


ealing wrote:RACISM IS BAD.BAD BAD


ealing wrote:racism is bad and we are effectively all on the same team in that regard.


ealing wrote:The answers simple and been around for ages mate. We simply stop judging people on the colour of their skin and instead judge them on their actions.


ealing wrote:Aye that is fair enough, like I say I don't agree with or like McLean, or in fact racists for that matter.


ealing wrote:Kick It Out has done sterling work for decades and is a genuine grass roots organisation that has a positive message and does feat work in local communities and they acheive their work through harmonising not dividing racial groups through football.


ealing wrote:I'd also be pissed at an organisation, that is taking advantage of my own and many others absolute abhorence of racism to shoehorn in a politcal ideology


ealing wrote:Then tell me that the human race is better divided, focused on our differences instead of coming together and focusing on the much bigger commonalities we all share as part of this fragile, yet strangely wonderful, inventive and beautiful thing we call the human race.

I'm so tired of all the division. It's not what we're supposed to be


ealing wrote:I see a person's thoughts, deeds and actions, what lies in their heart as more important than any surface-level bullshit like race or gender.


What was that you said? oh wait that was it...

mm3260 wrote:Cant argue when he posts the truth



That does indeed seem to be the case, doesn't it. I post the truth and you are unable to make any argument other than but he's a wacist...

:lol:

As for the other nonsense,

You do understand how the internet works right?

This will take you straight to the last time around you tried this shite viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219498&start=64

I've even gone to the effort of sorting the link out so it puts the post right at the top for you so super easy to find (because I actually know how the internet works see). The post even has nice neat hyperlinks that go to the actual source of the original threads you claim to be referring - so we can all see you looking like a lying little shit in real-time :thumbright:

This internet stuff is quite useful when you get your head around it, but can make you look a bit of a tw*t if you insist on lying all the time :lol:


Meanwhile talking of racists...

I've asked you on multiple occasions now why you chose to criticise me for stating that racial segregation is a bad thing.

Even after I clarified this explicitly that I was saying racial segregation was bad (because the phrase 'heading back to a dark place in our history' with multiple links to recent examples of race segregation creeping back into US society confused you).

I've referenced that I've said this now on many occasions, I've called you out on it two or three times.

Yet, you've never actually chosen to deny the fact that you criticised my statement that racial segregation is bad.

You've never once responded to that point and there is no way by now you could have missed it as it has been made about 6 or so times in direct responses to you.

Do you disagree with me that racial segregation is bad and so are indeed fundamentally a racist?

Or do you accept that you've made a monumental error in your judgement of my character (as it was this post, where I said that racial segregation was bad that got you so interested in me, or at least where you first decided to start outright attack me)?

Was all the bullying, all the excessive abuse, the mocking of me because I'm honest enough to say I suffer from mental health issues - was all the hateful vitriol you've thrown my way actually because you were just a little bit slow on the uptake first time around to realise what I was saying and now your just a bit too embarrassed to admit it?

Either way, that makes you a tosser in my book, so doesn't really matter but am just curious :thumbright:


Right, back off to work now. Won't be back for a week or so but I'll be back at some point so try not to post to much more bullshit about me as it is very easily debunked and you just end up looking like a tit :laughing6:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:50 am

Sven wrote:Looking forward to the 'ealing_ayatollah' return; don't always agree with him but he nails his opinion down and makes entertaining and oft enlightening reading :clap:


Thanks Sven just to say appreciate the kind words mate.

Was just a quick pit-stop today and thanks for the kind words matey :thumbright:

Tbh couldn't resist just putting a quick rebuttal up (believe it or not, I actually don't like being constantly called a racist without any substance and kind of feel compelled to clear my name, even if no-one sees it as the thread is pretty much dead.) But just had to leave something up there in case someone comes across it at some point, I didn't want the last thing, someone, seeing being a bunch of false accusations (especially as my Dad posts on here occasionally although he stay's away from the political stuff)

But just in case, at least if he sees this thread he'll know I'm not what I'm being made out to be (although he knows that anyway but you get the point)

Anyway, just good to get some time offline. but will be back in a few weeks/month or so (hopefully discussing a miraculous surge up the table.)

:thumbright:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:14 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:Cant argue when he posts the truth


Ha, popped over while waiting for a video to render to see what was going on and couldn't resist looking back at this thread.

So anyway just thought i'd pop up a quick reply for posterity.

And yeah, i'm obviously such an evil racist and my post history deffo shows that to be true...

ealing wrote:It honestly breaks my heart to see us falling apart over racial division. This is not the world I dreamed of when I was a kid.


ealing wrote:RACISM IS BAD.BAD BAD


ealing wrote:racism is bad and we are effectively all on the same team in that regard.


ealing wrote:The answers simple and been around for ages mate. We simply stop judging people on the colour of their skin and instead judge them on their actions.


ealing wrote:Aye that is fair enough, like I say I don't agree with or like McLean, or in fact racists for that matter.


ealing wrote:Kick It Out has done sterling work for decades and is a genuine grass roots organisation that has a positive message and does feat work in local communities and they acheive their work through harmonising not dividing racial groups through football.


ealing wrote:I'd also be pissed at an organisation, that is taking advantage of my own and many others absolute abhorence of racism to shoehorn in a politcal ideology


ealing wrote:Then tell me that the human race is better divided, focused on our differences instead of coming together and focusing on the much bigger commonalities we all share as part of this fragile, yet strangely wonderful, inventive and beautiful thing we call the human race.

I'm so tired of all the division. It's not what we're supposed to be


ealing wrote:I see a person's thoughts, deeds and actions, what lies in their heart as more important than any surface-level bullshit like race or gender.


What was that you said? oh wait that was it...

mm3260 wrote:Cant argue when he posts the truth



That does indeed seem to be the case, doesn't it. I post the truth and you are unable to make any argument other than but he's a wacist...

:lol:

As for the other nonsense,

You do understand how the internet works right?

This will take you straight to the last time around you tried this shite https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 8&start=64

I've even gone to the effort of sorting the link out so it puts the post right at the top for you so super easy to find (because I actually know how the internet works see). The post even has nice neat hyperlinks that go to the actual source of the original threads you claim to be referring - so we can all see you looking like a lying little shit in real-time :thumbright:

This internet stuff is quite useful when you get your head around it, but can make you look a bit of a tw*t if you insist on lying all the time :lol:


Meanwhile talking of racists...

I've asked you on multiple occasions now why you chose to criticise me for stating that racial segregation is a bad thing.

Even after I clarified this explicitly that I was saying racial segregation was bad (because the phrase 'heading back to a dark place in our history' with multiple links to recent examples of race segregation creeping back into US society confused you).

I've referenced that I've said this now on many occasions, I've called you out on it two or three times.

Yet, you've never actually chosen to deny the fact that you criticised my statement that racial segregation is bad.

You've never once responded to that point and there is no way by now you could have missed it as it has been made about 6 or so times in direct responses to you.

Do you disagree with me that racial segregation is bad and so are indeed fundamentally a racist?

Or do you accept that you've made a monumental error in your judgement of my character (as it was this post, where I said that racial segregation was bad that got you so interested in me, or at least where you first decided to start outright attack me)?

Was all the bullying, all the excessive abuse, the mocking of me because I'm honest enough to say I suffer from mental health issues - was all the hateful vitriol you've thrown my way actually because you were just a little bit slow on the uptake first time around to realise what I was saying and now your just a bit too embarrassed to admit it?

Either way, that makes you a tosser in my book, so doesn't really matter but am just curious :thumbright:


Right, back off to work now. Won't be back for a week or so but I'll be back at some point so try not to post to much more bullshit about me as it is very easily debunked and you just end up looking like a tit :laughing6:


So you carry on posting that racism is bad etc but you also carry on posting these theories that YOU have come up with that contradict your," racism is bad."

Do you still say that Institutional racism is a myth that you blew out of the water?
Do you still maintain that Stop and search is no big deal because you were stopped and searched on your way home from work?
Do you still maintain that BLM website is full of hate speech?
Do you still say that the murderers of David Dorn were BLM activists even though the protest had ended hours before and was miles away from the murder scene?
Do you still accuse BLM of being complicit in murdering Dorn whilst defending Trump with the killing of 5 people in Washington?
Do you still refuse to admit that the Capitol insurrection was instigated by trump?
Do you still defend Trump for telling 4 black congresswomen to ,"go back to where they came from"?
Do you still maintain that Trump was banned from twitter for just one particular post?

Say all you want but until you can reconcile the above you betray who you really are.

Black people are no threat to you regardless of your posts that belittle and denigrate our legitimate concerns.

Parler will be back up soon but I suggest you stop using it. It clouds your judgement

I wish you healing and peace.
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:49 pm

mm3260 wrote:Do you still say that Institutional racism is a myth that you blew out of the water?

Quote me where I said that, please. Exact words with a link to the comment. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.

mm3260 wrote:Do you still maintain that Stop and search is no big deal because you were stopped and searched on your way home from work?

Quote me where I said that, please. Exact words with a link to the comment. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.

Also both of these are dealt with here https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 8&start=64

mm3260 wrote:Do you still maintain that BLM website is full of hate speech?

Quote me where I said that, please. Exact words with a link to the comment. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.

mm3260 wrote:Do you still say that the murderers of David Dorn were BLM activists even though the protest had ended hours before and was miles away from the murder scene? Do you still accuse BLM of being complicit in murdering Dorn whilst defending Trump with the killing of 5 people in Washington?

In this very thread, I stated exactly that if the murderers of Dorn are associated with BLM then the murderer of Sicknick is to be associated with the MAGA movement.

Please read the thread rather than make up your own version of reality. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.

mm3260 wrote:Do you still refuse to admit that the Capitol insurrection was instigated by trump?

"undoubtedly a Trump rally. He called them to DC. They marched under his banners." it is in this thread and in the previous one. How is that a refusal to admit the people who broke into the Capitol were MAGA?

Again, please read the thread rather than make up your own version of reality. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.

mm3260 wrote:Do you still defend Trump for telling 4 black congresswomen to,"go back to where they came from"?

Firstly, the fact that you keep saying 4 black women shows how little you've know about the subject and keep repeating others' words. Neither AOC nor Rashida Tlaib are black (one is Latina and the other of Arabic descent) Secondly, I said at the time it was a shitty thing to tweet and have never defended it.

In this thread, I simply pointed out that if you are to call that incitement, you need to apply the same morality to Patrice Cullors et al.

If I have defended that tweet, quote me where I said that, please. Exact words with a link to the comment. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.

mm3260 wrote:Do you still maintain that Trump was banned from twitter for just one particular post?

So what was he banned for? I said it was 'a grotesque display of naked power from Silicon Valley' by the way and it really isn't about one tweet, in my opinion, however, if the argument is going to be put forward that it was because he breached their rules then it follows that the final tweet from his account would have been the one that did so.

What does that have to do with you accusing me of being a racist anyway?


mm3260 wrote:Black people are no threat to you regardless of your posts that belittle and denigrate our legitimate concerns.


Please show the posts that belittle and denigrate black people. Exact words with a link to the comment. Otherwise, please stop repeating lies.


mm3260 wrote:Parler will be back up soon but I suggest you stop using it. It clouds your judgement


I very rarely use social media other than this forum. If I do I tend to like ThinkSpot or Minds as there is a more balanced spectrum of users and less vitriol, but haven't been on anything for about 12 months or so.

mm3260 wrote:I wish you healing and peace.

Given the lack of veracity in all of the above, alongside your history of offensive bully-boy behaviour towards both myself and other posters as we've all seen with the quick post I pulled together of some of your choice quotes, forgive me if I find this disingenuous.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Seperated this out as it will be the seventh or eight time you've dodged this question so didn't want it getting lost in the above rebuttal...

Ealing wrote:Meanwhile talking of racists...

I've asked you on multiple occasions now why you chose to criticise me for stating that racial segregation is a bad thing.

Even after I clarified this explicitly that I was saying racial segregation was bad (because the phrase 'heading back to a dark place in our history' with multiple links to recent examples of race segregation creeping back into US society confused you).

I've referenced that I've said this now on many occasions, I've called you out on it two or three times.

Yet, you've never actually chosen to deny the fact that you criticised my statement that racial segregation is bad.

You've never once responded to that point and there is no way by now you could have missed it as it has been made about 6 or so times in direct responses to you.

Do you disagree with me that racial segregation is bad and so are indeed fundamentally a racist?


Once again you have failed to apologise, retract or even acknowledge the fact that you criticised a post that was against racial segregation.

To be very clear, by default this would make you pro-segregation and a racist.

So far you haven't denied this and your only means of defence has been to attack (what is generally referred to as projection)

Despite it being put to you many times, you have failed to answer even this the most basic of questions. To be charitable, perhaps, you have not been able to comprehend that attacking someone for being anti-segregation, by default makes you pro-segregation.

So let me phrase it in the most absolute of terms I can, talking to the lowest common denominator so there can be no misunderstanding...

Are you pro-segregation and a racist?

If not, why have you continuously refused to apologise for attacking a post that labelled racial segregation as a 'dark place from our past that we should not wish to return to' despite this question being put to you on multiple occasions? You've even referenced this phrase yourself on a couple of occasions, so it can't have gone unnoticed by you.

Logically, the answer can only be one of two things:

1. You believe racial segregation is good (i.e. you're a racist)
2. You didn't understand what was being said but decided to take offence anyway and used that as a catalyst for a series of sustained attacks based on repeated lies against the person that said it (i.e. you're both an idiot and a bully)

So which is it?
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:59 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Seperated this out as it will be the seventh or eight time you've dodged this question so didn't want it getting lost in the above rebuttal...

Ealing wrote:Meanwhile talking of racists...

I've asked you on multiple occasions now why you chose to criticise me for stating that racial segregation is a bad thing.

Even after I clarified this explicitly that I was saying racial segregation was bad (because the phrase 'heading back to a dark place in our history' with multiple links to recent examples of race segregation creeping back into US society confused you).

I've referenced that I've said this now on many occasions, I've called you out on it two or three times.

Yet, you've never actually chosen to deny the fact that you criticised my statement that racial segregation is bad.

You've never once responded to that point and there is no way by now you could have missed it as it has been made about 6 or so times in direct responses to you.

Do you disagree with me that racial segregation is bad and so are indeed fundamentally a racist?


Once again you have failed to apologise, retract or even acknowledge the fact that you criticised a post that was against racial segregation.

To be very clear, by default this would make you pro-segregation and a racist.

So far you haven't denied this and your only means of defence has been to attack (what is generally referred to as projection)

Despite it being put to you many times, you have failed to answer even this the most basic of questions. To be charitable, perhaps, you have not been able to comprehend that attacking someone for being anti-segregation, by default makes you pro-segregation.

So let me phrase it in the most absolute of terms I can, talking to the lowest common denominator so there can be no misunderstanding...

Are you pro-segregation and a racist?

If not, why have you continuously refused to apologise for attacking a post that labelled racial segregation as a 'dark place from our past that we should not wish to return to' despite this question being put to you on multiple occasions? You've even referenced this phrase yourself on a couple of occasions, so it can't have gone unnoticed by you.

Logically, the answer can only be one of two things:

1. You believe racial segregation is good (i.e. you're a racist)
2. You didn't understand what was being said but decided to take offence anyway and used that as a catalyst for a series of sustained attacks based on repeated lies against the person that said it (i.e. you're both an idiot and a bully)

So which is it?


You call yourself a writer? What is it you write about...Fiction?

This and i'm done with you totally.

Do you agree that Institutional Racism is a problem in this country? just Yes/No
Do you agree that Stop and Search is used more disproportionately against BAME and thus causing angst? again Yes or No
Do you agree that Like for Like you are more likely to be imprisoned for similar offences if you're BAME? Yes or NO
Do you deny implying that the murderers of David Dorn were BLM protesters? Yes or NO
Do you deny implying that it was ok for Trump to tell "BAME" congresswomen to go back to where they came from because people had called for the death of police. Was it those congresswomen who called for the death of police? Is it OK for the leader of the free world to make those remarks?
Do you believe that Trump is fundamentally racist ?
Do you think he has legitimised hate speech and racial tensions?
Do you still think he's related to the Lord above?.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR RACIAL SEGREGATION IN ANY COUNTRY but it happens in our institutions and is perpetuated by Right Wing authors and people who cannot or will not open their eyes to the reality of being Black in the UK today.

Now go and do one or I will do a forensic search of your posts and out you for what you are. I've wasted too much of my time on you and your belief system

I wish you peace and healing. Black people are no threat to you regardless of your opinionated facts
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm

mm3260 wrote:THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR RACIAL SEGREGATION IN ANY COUNTRY.


Finally, not only an answer but something we can agree on. :roll:

So when you criticised my post that said:

This line of thinking just saddens me so much, because it only leads to one place and that is a dark place from our past that we have long ago moved on from, yet we are embracing a divisive and poisonous ideology that is taking us back there.

We've already seen segregation returning in the States in the guise of woke safe spaces.


Were you...

1. Deliberately misinterpreting what I was saying?
2. Not understanding what was being said?

Bear in mind that this was the first post of mine to which you responded with vitriol and anger asked

pray tell me what possible thought process leads you to this ,"Dark Place"? Dark place? do me a favour and stop attempting pulling apart posts from contributors that you obviously deem to be a threat to your perceived self-importance...

It is patently obvious that at this point you decided that I'm public enemy number one and it is also very clear that you leapt to the wrong conclusion as to what I was saying.

Why it took you so long (6 weeks or so) to clarify your position on this I'm not sure, but my guess would be that it is because you're stuck in a position where you keep doubling down on your wrong assumption and are desperately looking for something to validate it, but as we have seen, it simply doesn't exist.

Again, you can try and lie all you want, but the fact is everything you have said is there for everyone else to see.

The post is right here for you viewtopic.php?f=2&t=218959&hilit=jerusalem&start=34 and again I've put the relevant post right at the top so you (and everyone) can see it clearly.



mm3260 wrote: Now go and do one or I will do a forensic search of your posts and out you for what you are.


Umm... you do realise that doing exactly what I've asked you to do isn't exactly a threat?

How many times have I asked you to use my exact words rather than the half-truths you use to take me out of context.

And you choose to put that forward as a threat. :lol:


You've consistently made yourself look a fool, and revealed yourself to be a bully, a bigot and a liar.

You did it all by yourself and you did it by making an unprovoked attack and hoping screaming racist would make me back down.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby mm3260 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:38 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR RACIAL SEGREGATION IN ANY COUNTRY.


Finally, not only an answer but something we can agree on. :roll:

So when you criticised my post that said:

This line of thinking just saddens me so much, because it only leads to one place and that is a dark place from our past that we have long ago moved on from, yet we are embracing a divisive and poisonous ideology that is taking us back there.

We've already seen segregation returning in the States in the guise of woke safe spaces.


Were you...

1. Deliberately misinterpreting what I was saying?
2. Not understanding what was being said?

Bear in mind that this was the first post of mine to which you responded with vitriol and anger asked

pray tell me what possible thought process leads you to this ,"Dark Place"? Dark place? do me a favour and stop attempting pulling apart posts from contributors that you obviously deem to be a threat to your perceived self-importance...

It is patently obvious that at this point you decided that I'm public enemy number one and it is also very clear that you leapt to the wrong conclusion as to what I was saying.

Why it took you so long (6 weeks or so) to clarify your position on this I'm not sure, but my guess would be that it is because you're stuck in a position where you keep doubling down on your wrong assumption and are desperately looking for something to validate it, but as we have seen, it simply doesn't exist.

Again, you can try and lie all you want, but the fact is everything you have said is there for everyone else to see.

The post is right here for you viewtopic.php?f=2&t=218959&hilit=jerusalem&start=34 and again I've put the relevant post right at the top so you (and everyone) can see it clearly.



mm3260 wrote: Now go and do one or I will do a forensic search of your posts and out you for what you are.


Umm... you do realise that doing exactly what I've asked you to do isn't exactly a threat?

How many times have I asked you to use my exact words rather than the half-truths you use to take me out of context.

And you choose to put that forward as a threat. :lol:


You've consistently made yourself look a fool, and revealed yourself to be a bully, a bigot and a liar.

You did it all by yourself and you did it by making an unprovoked attack and hoping screaming racist would make me back down.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.


Ok so you didn't answer the above questions because you will be showing your true hand. All your answers are contained within previous posts but because i have asked you the same questions in a different way, you can't answer without incriminating yourself.

Your silence is deafening and there for all to see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now where is that ignore button?
mm3260
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:11 pm

Your questions cannot be answered in yes/no without context but here you go.

Do you agree that Institutional Racism is a problem in this country? just Yes/No

No.

Institutional means that it is baked into the institution. If the UK were institutionally racist it would be baked into the institution of the country. There would be no people of colour in any position of power.

This is what institutional means. it is not my fault you do not understand the definition of the words you use



Do you agree that Stop and Search is used more disproportionately against BAME and thus causing angst? again Yes or No

No.

Class is a bigger indicator than ethnicity. Ethnicity is a sub-component of socio-economic class when breaking the data down but this is moving on to one problem without resolving its parent problem. You asked what I write, I write research reports based on analytical data. What you are doing is moving beyond an initial indicator without validation which makes your assertion not based on a systematic thought process and as such flawed.

Also, to note, that you've changed this question significantly from what you've referenced before where you've claimed I said Stop and Search isn't a problem. Big difference.

The point I made that you like to pick up and twist into a racist comment was that it is a much more nuanced conversation than race and class is a big factor in this discussion and shouldn't be overlooked.


Do you think a policy that has been proven to reduce murderer in a working-class white area four-fold should not be implemented in a predominantly black working-class area?

You would prefer to sacrifice young black lives in your battle against racism?



Do you agree that Like for Like you are more likely to be imprisoned for similar offences if you're BAME? Yes or NO

I would need to see the statistics but I'll take you at face value and say yes.

However, this game can be played in many different ways.

Like for like the young white working class are in almost every metric the most disenfranchised demographic with the UK. But why focus on race when the overarching problem across all demographics is class and income.

The question is why fight for special victim status amongst all the downtrodden and cause further divide when you could instead tackle the issue of class inequality that affects all ethnicities?



Do you deny implying that the murderers of David Dorn were BLM protesters?

No, I've done this a million times, the murderers of David Dorn, were part of the BLM riot.


Do you deny implying that it was ok for Trump to tell "BAME" congresswomen to go back to where they came from because people had called for the death of police. Is it OK for the leader of the free world to make those remarks?

Yes (I deny implying that) I've already commented in this thread that I criticised the tweet at the time.


Was it those congresswomen who called for the death of police? Is it OK for the leader of the free world to make those remarks?

No (it wasn't those congresswomen that said that).

Did I say that? No. Did I mention Patrice Cullors and Sasha Johnson? Yes. Did they chant such things? Yes. Is it my fault you know less about this subject than I do? No



Do you believe that Trump is fundamentally racist ?

No. I think he was fundamentally racist he wouldn't have introduced the first step act which is one of the most beneficial pieces of legislation for the black community in the US for many generations.

That alongside the highest income for black workers under his presidency would say suggest that if he was racist he is a really, really bad one.



Do you think he has legitimised hate speech and racial tensions?

No.

I think to a degree he is a symptom rather than a cure. I do think he has said regrettable things and the attack on the squad was probably the worst, but I think that there are many others more guilty of doing this than Trump.

Hilary calling half the country a basket of deplorable racists, misogynists, bigots etc was probably the first really visible point when someone went passed the rubicon. However, I wouldn't say she single-handly legitimised such divisive rhetoric either.

Similarly, I wouldn't solely blame Obama for worsening race relations during the 8 years of his Presidency even though CNN poll identified that this did indeed happen under his watch. https://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/05/poli ... index.html

Society at large has been on a very negative spiral for some time, whether that is orchestrated or a by-product of social media I cannot say and it may be an entirely different reason, but I think it is wrong to say, Clinton, Obama, or Trump have legitimised hate speech and magnified racial tensions single handily.

If you want to put the blame solely on Trump, then it is a gross oversimplification of a much bigger problem and simultaneously you would have to put AOC directly alongside him as a hugely influential bombastic populist politician with a massive social media presence.

If I am to blame anyone, I blame social and legacy media for ramping up the divisive rhetoric as hate posting drives clicks up to 20 times more than positive posting, and those clicks is where the revenue lies



Do you still think he's related to the Lord above?.

We are all children of God. Even sinners like you.


Now in each of those answers, you will find balance and thought out positions that view the various problems as having multiple facets to them rather than boiling everything down to one single line of thought - racism.

It is not my fault, you are either incapable or unwilling to see that things are often more nuanced than the polarised view of the world you choose to adopt. It is not my fault you choose to see everything through a prism of racism.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Trump banned from Twitter

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:15 pm

mm3260 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
mm3260 wrote:THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR RACIAL SEGREGATION IN ANY COUNTRY.


Finally, not only an answer but something we can agree on. :roll:

So when you criticised my post that said:

This line of thinking just saddens me so much, because it only leads to one place and that is a dark place from our past that we have long ago moved on from, yet we are embracing a divisive and poisonous ideology that is taking us back there.

We've already seen segregation returning in the States in the guise of woke safe spaces.


Were you...

1. Deliberately misinterpreting what I was saying?
2. Not understanding what was being said?

Bear in mind that this was the first post of mine to which you responded with vitriol and anger asked

pray tell me what possible thought process leads you to this ,"Dark Place"? Dark place? do me a favour and stop attempting pulling apart posts from contributors that you obviously deem to be a threat to your perceived self-importance...

It is patently obvious that at this point you decided that I'm public enemy number one and it is also very clear that you leapt to the wrong conclusion as to what I was saying.

Why it took you so long (6 weeks or so) to clarify your position on this I'm not sure, but my guess would be that it is because you're stuck in a position where you keep doubling down on your wrong assumption and are desperately looking for something to validate it, but as we have seen, it simply doesn't exist.

Again, you can try and lie all you want, but the fact is everything you have said is there for everyone else to see.

The post is right here for you viewtopic.php?f=2&t=218959&hilit=jerusalem&start=34 and again I've put the relevant post right at the top so you (and everyone) can see it clearly.



mm3260 wrote: Now go and do one or I will do a forensic search of your posts and out you for what you are.


Umm... you do realise that doing exactly what I've asked you to do isn't exactly a threat?

How many times have I asked you to use my exact words rather than the half-truths you use to take me out of context.

And you choose to put that forward as a threat. :lol:


You've consistently made yourself look a fool, and revealed yourself to be a bully, a bigot and a liar.

You did it all by yourself and you did it by making an unprovoked attack and hoping screaming racist would make me back down.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.


Ok so you didn't answer the above questions because you will be showing your true hand. All your answers are contained within previous posts but because i have asked you the same questions in a different way, you can't answer without incriminating yourself.

Your silence is deafening and there for all to see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now where is that ignore button?


We can add a lack of patience onto your list of admirable qualities then :lol:

So were you

1. Deliberately misinterpreting what I was saying?
2. Not understanding what was being said?

When you criticised a post that was anti-segregation?

Has to be one of the other.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], JasonFowler1991, Mastermind, skidemin, tonyinthai, WestCoastBlue and 215 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.