Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HARRIS DRAKEFORD GETHIN

Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:37 am

The most urgent thing we need to do is place these 3 in a coracle and push them into the sea off the coast of wales without an oar as soon as possible
for not having a clue in there professions
and for using and endless supply of excuses.

Re: HARRIS DRAKEFORD GETHIN

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:13 am

And a few posters on here should join them monty!

;)

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:26 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue

I can't swim though.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:38 am

montyblue wrote:OriginalGrangeEndBlue

I can't swim though.

:lol:

That’s the idea mate.
Good on you though, how are you?

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:58 am

Will struggle to social distance in a coracle...

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:39 pm

montyblue wrote:The most urgent thing we need to do is place these 3 in a coracle and push them into the sea off the coast of wales without an oar as soon as possible
for not having a clue in there professions
and for using and endless supply of excuses.

I agree but why waste a good coracle when a raft made out of broken pallets would do the same job.

;)

Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:01 pm

I'd put Harris in charge of Welsh Health over Gething
And I would have a comedy double act of Drakeford and Gething as a Manager and coach. A sort of footballing Laurel and Hardy double act. A Cannon & Ball of football manager.

Every week after another woeful performance and loss - Drakey would be blaming Boris Johnson for the players we have out with Covid, Whilst Gething would be blaming Brexit for us not being able to invest in Foreign players

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:06 pm

They’d end up somewhere like Waterford or Cork.. within a month they’ll have run out of vaccine, cancelled the new road, and the football team will be relegated.

Rather them than us tho..

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:31 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Thanks for asking how things are apart from the said 3 winding me up
not been able to work due to covid or been able to travel in motorhome and been confined to barracks i am tikity boo hope your coping without
live footie
i have saved a fortune on fuel not travelling to home games from mid wales but will be glad to get it over with 12 months out of our lives and as i said the said 3 are not helping matters bl..dy wind up the 3 of them
Stay safe.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:36 pm

They would definatly been 3 welsh windbags spitting image would have a field day with.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Its not Drakefords fault a minority of people don't give a fu...

I say fine people 100£ for 1st offence, 200£ for 2nd and so on. Also, put the uncle Billy's on database for last in the queue for hospital support bed. Especially the ones up pen y fan last week.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:12 pm

BLUE LAGOON

drakeford was asked how many people to date had been vaccined he did' nt know and he' s in charge of 270,000 vaccines and at least 150,000 of those are still in fridges "we are not in a sprint or hurry"
Well my neighbour is she' s 99years old not even had a letter yet my mothers 86 nothing yet celebs getting there 2nd jabs lional blair tom jones esther ranson been offered 2nd jab but of course in england.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:48 pm

montyblue wrote:OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Thanks for asking how things are apart from the said 3 winding me up
not been able to work due to covid or been able to travel in motorhome and been confined to barracks i am tikity boo hope your coping without
live footie
i have saved a fortune on fuel not travelling to home games from mid wales but will be glad to get it over with 12 months out of our lives and as i said the said 3 are not helping matters bl..dy wind up the 3 of them
Stay safe.

I’m fine thanks mate just bored and frustrated at times like most.

My main hit is the travelling because I travel so much abroad normally. Can’t complain too much because so many are worse off.

Talking of the vaccine on your other post - my mother is 92 and hasn’t had a letter yet.
She’s fit and healthy and thinks they should give the vaccines to the younger age group first to get them back to work and the economy going.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:19 pm

ADD - KIRSTY WILLIAMS - To your List ;)

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:27 pm

TOP CAT CCFC

I am sure room could be made
they could all make excuses together like sea shanty's about there endless supply of drivel.

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 pm

montyblue wrote:TOP CAT CCFC

I am sure room could be made
they could all make excuses together like sea shanty's about there endless supply of drivel.

:thumbup:

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:41 am

montyblue wrote:BLUE LAGOON

drakeford was asked how many people to date had been vaccined he did' nt know and he' s in charge of 270,000 vaccines and at least 150,000 of those are still in fridges "we are not in a sprint or hurry"
Well my neighbour is she' s 99years old not even had a letter yet my mothers 86 nothing yet celebs getting there 2nd jabs lional blair tom jones esther ranson been offered 2nd jab but of course in england.

We get our vaccines from Westminster. Yes the same Westminster that stole our PPE and shafted us over furlough. I just hope that the amount of vaccines we're getting from them isn't political. It's similar in Scotland. I just hope Westminster isn't tying to make the devolved government inadequate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.