So it's now a guessing game as to the new manager?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So it's now a guessing game as to the new manager?

Postby Ccfc-Shane » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:47 pm

I’d see if we could get Ryan Lowe from Plymouth. Done well at Bury (his first management job) and is doing a good job at Plymouth, very attacking minded manager that takes no shit also. Wouldn’t cost too much in his wages and supposedly really close mates with Steven Gerrard so probably has some decent contacts in the game.
Ccfc-Shane

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Canton104 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 pm

Tan apparently very interested in a young an upcoming manager name of Gary Monk.
Canton104

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:35 pm

Canton104 wrote:Tan apparently very interested in a young an upcoming manager name of Gary Monk.

:shock: :? I really don’t think he would come here or us even wanting him tbh but you could be right and I’d be very surprised
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Bluebird For Life » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:40 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Tan apparently very interested in a young an upcoming manager name of Gary Monk.

:shock: :? I really don’t think he would come here or us even wanting him tbh but you could be right and I’d be very surprised

He'd be hated just as much then by he jacks if he did...
Bluebird For Life

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:45 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

He'd be hated just as much then by he jacks if he did...

Exactly
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:20 am

100% WUM ;) :lol: :lol: :clap:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
Sven

Previous

Return to General Chat