Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Method in madness - R.E. England tonight

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:45 pm

I want England to win tonight (some of you will be thinking suprise suprise) but there is a method in what some of you will call madness, lets just say England will win the group, which they really should, so top spot is out of the question, so the rest of us are battling for second place. So England taking 3 points off the Swiss will make our task of qualifying a little bit easier.

Now slate me.

Re: Method in madness - R.E. England tonight

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 pm

totally agree mr fish :D

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:14 pm

i agree fish, england wil finish top.

so i hope thy win every game execpt the ones against us lol

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I want England to win tonight (some of you will be thinking suprise suprise) but there is a method in what some of you will call madness, lets just say England will win the group, which they really should, so top spot is out of the question, so the rest of us are battling for second place. So England taking 3 points off the Swiss will make our task of qualifying a little bit easier.

Now slate me.

what a f*cking suprise :lol:

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I want England to win tonight (some of you will be thinking suprise suprise) but there is a method in what some of you will call madness, lets just say England will win the group, which they really should, so top spot is out of the question, so the rest of us are battling for second place. So England taking 3 points off the Swiss will make our task of qualifying a little bit easier.

Now slate me.

Right on que ;) :lol:

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Now slate me.

Right on que ;) :lol:

i drive you over the bridge if you want :twisted:

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 pm

best not :pukeright:

Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:best not :pukeright:

:lol: :lol: