Bellamy On Coaching/Neil Harris/CCFC

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby tangledupinblue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:56 pm

Another very insightful and interesting read on Bellamy, and more importantly his thoughts on Neil Harris and the position CCFC currently finds itself in.

https://viewfromtheninian.com/2021/01/1 ... -coaching/

I want him as our next manager, I have a hunch he will be a success, and given time, will provide attacking football in doing so, consistent from the youth to the first team, just what we desperately need right now, but it won't be at Cardiff City FC. Our board have lost all connection with us, the fans, the paying customer base and with the modern game. They won't have the nerve to appoint him even though he comes very cheaply, it will be another yes man, journeyman picking up a salary, another club on their CV, which means more of this awful football that was there way before the so called Warnockball. It may backfire, and not work, but his name will always come up, so lets offer it to him now. I keep the faith but in despair
tangledupinblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bellamy On Coaching/Neil Harris/CCFC

Postby tangledupinblue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 pm

And finally, Bellamy on his CCFC culture shock

https://viewfromtheninian.com/2021/01/0 ... ure-shock/
tangledupinblue

Return to General Chat