DEAL DONE: “ New Striker set to sign today for Cardiff “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ New Striker set to sign today for Cardiff “

Postby thomasblue » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:27 am

Interesting how everyone seems to think Bacuna being in midfield will be the answer to all the problems. We were just as bad with him before tutus injury . The problem is the manager and team set up / tactics
thomasblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby skidemin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am

thomasblue wrote:Interesting how everyone seems to think Bacuna being in midfield will be the answer to all the problems. We were just as bad with him before tutus injury . The problem is the manager and team set up / tactics

new striker set to sign ? not sure how this effects Bacuna ....
skidemin

Postby thomasblue » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

skidemin wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Interesting how everyone seems to think Bacuna being in midfield will be the answer to all the problems. We were just as bad with him before tutus injury . The problem is the manager and team set up / tactics

I was replying to the post above by crayfish
thomasblue

Postby skidemin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am

thomasblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

i agree with your post in that it doesnt solve all problems.. just its the wring thread...
skidemin

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:02 pm

skidemin wrote:
Crayfish wrote:As long as he is reasonably competent and he should be he has played over 100 games at the top level in France as well as 25,games for Villa In the premier he will free up Bacuna to play in midfield which could make a big difference as he is our best attacking midfielder and Tuttu to play as a winger if neccasary. So it's not just a matter of gaining a competent full back.

wrong thread i think.....

:lol:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:03 pm

I think this thread has been derailed :lol:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby thomasblue » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 pm

skidemin wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

i agree with your post in that it doesnt solve all problems.. just its the wring thread...

I wasn't replying to the thread I was replying to his post in the thread like you did.
thomasblue

Postby skidemin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:16 pm

thomasblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I wasn't replying to the thread I was replying to his post in the thread like you did.

whatever :lol: :lol: :lol:
skidemin

Postby Escott1927 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Its not going to solve all our problems. But bacuna isn't a natural defender and he's much better used as a CM. Having a natural RB and bacuna in his strongest position can only be seen as positives and gives us more options.
Escott1927

Postby thomasblue » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Escott1927 wrote:

Its not going to solve all our problems. But bacuna isn't a natural defender and he's much better used as a CM. Having a natural RB and bacuna in his strongest position can only be seen as positives and gives us more options.

Sorry mate I would reply to this but the forum police are watching incase we mention any player who is not a striker in this thread apparently.

But I do agree
thomasblue

Re: DEAL DONE: “ New Striker set to sign today for Cardiff “

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:16 pm

UPDATED:

As reported by others, I understand Cardiff City have won the race to sign Crawley Town striker Max Watters, who was a transfer target for Swansea City a few weeks ago.

£200,000 plus add in could make £500,000 with goals , promotion and appearances.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: DEAL DONE: “ New Striker set to sign today for Cardiff “

Postby kimble » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Totally agree Thomas Ralls..vaulks..pack and bacuna all need to go too similar
kimble

Previous