Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' SHOCKING '

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm

Reminds me of the Russell Slade era.Why is he buying players?if they sack him the new manager will inherit the crap he's buying.At least Slade had the services of the "GREAT PETER WHITTINGHAM"no player of that quality here now.Sack this tw*t straight after the game. :bluebird:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:52 pm

thomasblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bonner wrote:
Bonner wrote:Big big miss by Wilson first minute, then defence switch off..
Where are the leaders on the pitch?

As somebody said,if that were glatzel,this board would be awash with the usual "donkey" posts!! Very costly miss imho.

That wouldn't happen as Glatzel wouldn't be in that position in the first place

Well he can't pass to himself so obviously not.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:53 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:He might well be gone after this match.

The only good thing is that he might have signed a couple of good players before going!

He’s been unfortunate that he’s inherited NW players and a lot of them are duds.

Shocking team and those on great money need to go and who in their right minds are discussing new contracts with Bennett and Hoilet god help us.

Yes it is SHOCKING, in every sense of the word,,, contract extensions to certain players, not A must win game (which game), shocking defensive set up (again and again and again),,, shocking man management,,, shocking shocking shocking.
The team needs a Total rebuild,,, with a New management team to do it!

This team is quite capable of being relegated

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:54 pm

Not looking good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Shocking defending by Cardiff so far 0-2 :cry: :cry: and could be more

No wonder Harris said this game was not important to win :cry: :cry:

Our defence is shocking.

AND HARRIS STATED OUR SQUAD WAS BIG ENOUGH & FULL OF QUALITY :cry: :cry: OR DID DALMAN TELL HIM TO SAY IT?

Sadly, I agree :cry:

This is so bad, I'll even cosider giving the fake fan 'BarryWelsh88' room to breathe today! :shock:

Ok I know this is going to be unpopular but... I really don’t think we’ve been that bad today and let me just say I’ve been a very vocal Harris out man. We have no physicality and height in the side without morrison, Moore, flint, benkovic and bamba. We started with a plan to press high and it worked as Wilson was one on one with the keeper within seconds but fluffed it. We have been decent with an awful patched up defence and without our best striker. The second half will tell the story about Harris. If we keep battling hard and with all likelihood lose that’s one thing but if we completely fold and get hammered that’s another. Bennet has been absolutely awful but not really his fault as not his position. Norwich have been so dangerous from set pieces which would never have been a problem with more of our first team players there. We will lose today but the second half attitude will show whether Harris needs to go today or not

Shows how much we rely on Morrison in defence and attack ! This is hard work to watch .

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:57 pm

Said to say but worrying times. Hopefully there are 3 teams worse than us to save relegation.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:57 pm

BC-CB wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:He might well be gone after this match.

The only good thing is that he might have signed a couple of good players before going!

He’s been unfortunate that he’s inherited NW players and a lot of them are duds.

Shocking team and those on great money need to go and who in their right minds are discussing new contracts with Bennett and Hoilet god help us.

Yes it is SHOCKING, in every sense of the word,,, contract extensions to certain players, not A must win game (which game), shocking defensive set up (again and again and again),,, shocking man management,,, shocking shocking shocking.
The team needs a Total rebuild,,, with a New management team to do it!

This team is quite capable of being relegated

More than capable. We look a certainty at the moment as we are just not competing in game and we are always losing. The team are devoid of leaders, unity and any effort. Harris is destroying the club.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Harris, and the transfer committee, if you’re reading this, you have turned our club into a bumbling embarrassment.... A total shambles from top to bottom. I hope you’re all pleased with yourselves !!!

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:58 pm

warnocksbarmyarmy wrote:Ok I know this is going to be unpopular but... I really don’t think we’ve been that bad today and let me just say I’ve been a very vocal Harris out man. We have no physicality and height in the side without morrison, Moore, flint, benkovic and bamba. We started with a plan to press high and it worked as Wilson was one on one with the keeper within seconds but fluffed it. We have been decent with an awful patched up defence and without our best striker. The second half will tell the story about Harris. If we keep battling hard and with all likelihood lose that’s one thing but if we completely fold and get hammered that’s another. Bennet has been absolutely awful but not really his fault as not his position. Norwich have been so dangerous from set pieces which would never have been a problem with more of our first team players there. We will lose today but the second half attitude will show whether Harris needs to go today or not

"Started with a plan and it worked".

Until we went behind in minute 3.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:59 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:H-T 0-2 SHOCKING

And could of been 4 or 5 :cry: :cry:

Don’t like saying it but I hope it is :bluescarf:

Then why do you say it almost every week? Like I've said before I have NEVER wanted us to lose for any reason.

Maybe I’ve seen something for over 20 games that you haven’t. :occasion5:

The only way to get Harris out are these results.

I’ll give you a heads up, for free cause I like you

City 0 QPR 2 :bluescarf:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:59 pm

Its just fcuking embarrassing. NO idea what we are trying to do

Pack, try him at centre half as he is so deep he gets in everyone's way

I missed the first 5 mins and didn't realise that Wilson and especially Holiett were on.

Bacuna is a hit or miss CM, he simply is non existent as a full back- He is a DCM or sub

Harris needs to be gone tonight...... He needs to bring on three subs and change it dramatically but he won't do anything to 60 mins

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:00 pm

I watched the re run of cardiff v liverpool cup final last night 2011/12
Whitts gunners mcnaughton what a team under malky
And look at this today
How far we have slipped away
So sad to see
Come on dalhman do your job.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Well lets hope whoever is supporting NH at board level has another think this evening because he has drained every ounce of enthusiasm and guts out of this squad.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Harris out.

montyblue wrote:I watched the re run of cardiff v liverpool cup final last night 2011/12
And look at this today
So sad to see

Quality wise the squad is no different

The big difference is the passion, determination and drive that team
Had over this one .

They had a clear goal and bought into it , this team either doesn't understand the instructions or don't agree so have given up.

Malkybon that touchline last night was immersed in the game and kicked every ball. Harris just watches and does nothing
Last edited by thomasblue on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not making excuses for Harris, but we are so slow in passing, we get caught in possession, we let runners go and not track them, nobody talks to one another. You don't have to be a captain to encourage your team mates. For christ sake these are professional players who should be doing a lot better.

Pulisnewport wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Then why do you say it almost every week? Like I've said before I have NEVER wanted us to lose for any reason.

I don't think you've seen anything I haven't but that isn't the point & you know it. This is about never wanting us to lose no matter what, maybe you don't understand what I'm saying & I give you way too much credit for being able to comprehend my statement.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

No changes....that's right harris do nothing and nothing will happen

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

montyblue wrote:I watched the re run of cardiff v liverpool cup final last night 2011/12
And look at this today
So sad to see

Teams/clubs go into decline, it happens. We've been one step forward two back for ages.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Its the Six consecutive game Cardiff have conceded at least two goals.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:09 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
And look at this today
So sad to see

Teams/clubs go into decline, it happens. We've been one step forward two back for ages.

Exactly weve been going backwards every time we go one step forward , future is sadly not good.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:10 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

I don't think you've seen anything I haven't but that isn't the point & you know it. This is about never wanting us to lose no matter what, maybe you don't understand what I'm saying & I give you way too much credit for being able to comprehend my statement.

Well your always going to lose when you play this style and stick with certain players. A lot of the loan players have been dragged down in their styles and that’s down solely to the manager.

Its obvious to me and I won’t credit you with anything you don’t understand football and probably have never played it :old:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its the Six consecutive game Cardiff have conceded at least two goals.

I’m just wondering Annis if Neil Harris actually said to Vincent Tan while on one of his phone calls that today game wasn’t a “must win” game? Surly such a comment would cause the alarm bells to ring, after all the previous results and performance?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
And look at this today
So sad to see

Exactly weve been going backwards every time we go one step forward , future is sadly not good.

Annis,

personally I don’t think the future is bad, especially if Harris goes! I like his signings getting lower league players and younger. Let’s get rid of the players who are overpaid and live on their past performances.

Especially the ones who have created this by not playing for their manager. We have some good players who need a good manager to get them going. :bluescarf:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:25 pm

Out of absolutely nothing, Ralls scores :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Out of absolutely nothing, Ralls scores :bluebird: :bluebird:

Said it before. Saying it again...Harris genius :)

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Marlon pack is clueless

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

NEVER want my team to lose !