Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' SHOCKING '

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:33 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Marlon pack is clueless

RED CARD

Marlon Pack is sent off!

Oliver Skipp dances past the City skipper in the middle of the park and the Bluebirds man lunges horribly. No complaints.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:
warnocksbarmyarmy wrote:Ok I know this is going to be unpopular but... I really don’t think we’ve been that bad today and let me just say I’ve been a very vocal Harris out man. We have no physicality and height in the side without morrison, Moore, flint, benkovic and bamba. We started with a plan to press high and it worked as Wilson was one on one with the keeper within seconds but fluffed it. We have been decent with an awful patched up defence and without our best striker. The second half will tell the story about Harris. If we keep battling hard and with all likelihood lose that’s one thing but if we completely fold and get hammered that’s another. Bennet has been absolutely awful but not really his fault as not his position. Norwich have been so dangerous from set pieces which would never have been a problem with more of our first team players there. We will lose today but the second half attitude will show whether Harris needs to go today or not

"Started with a plan and it worked".

Until we went behind in minute 3.

I will criticise Harris when I feel it’s justified and to be fair I think he should have been gone after Wycombe, but today to be fair they don’t deserve it. We had a 19 year old at left back (who was very impressive) a left back at centre half and a midfielder at right back. My point about the plan at the start was we pressed them from the kick off and had our best player one on one with their keeper straight away. He fluffed it. They scored from a set piece as we had no one to win anything in the air other than nelson. It was a poor goal to concede but we had no height at all at the back today. Second half we were really good and still made a go of it after going down to 10 men. My point is I’ve been a Harris out man for a long time but I won’t slag him or the boys off after today. They don’t deserve it

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Shocking display tried to kick Norwich of the park 26 fouls 4 yellow card and a red card tells the story.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Shocking display tried to kick Norwich of the park 26 fouls 4 yellow card and a red card tells the story.

They had a player who dives as much as ayew no wonder they had so many freekicks! :laughing6:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 pm

Please go NH. You are not giving us anything to look forward too. Please fall on your sword. Not good enough!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:56 pm

To me Harris as lost the changing room.

HARRIS OUT!
The players just dont seem to be up for the games - down to the manager
Tactics - down the manager - does he have any??
Defending - the players do not seem to be taken any information on board- down to the manager
Attacking - we buy strikers and then dont play to they strenghts ! As any one watched the player before buying them? - down to the manager
Wingers that cant cross the ball - down to the manager

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:56 pm

Bluedragon1968 wrote:To me Harris as lost the changing room.

HARRIS OUT!
The players just dont seem to be up for the games - down to the manager
Tactics - down the manager - does he have any??
Defending - the players do not seem to be taken any information on board- down to the manager
Attacking - we buy strikers and then dont play to they strenghts ! As any one watched the player before buying them? - down to the manager
Wingers that cant cross the ball - down to the manager

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Or:players dont seem up for games:down to the players.

We buy strikers but dont play to their strengths? Moore has been injured,so I guess you are talking glatzel? :down to previous manager!

Wingers that cant cross a ball?: most definitely down to the player!!

Lets have a tad of honesty at least!!

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 am

Biggest thing for me in todays game was just how sharp Norwhich were compared to us, they seem 1 second in front, we were 1 second to slow for everything

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:57 am

When have we ever looked 'sharp' under Harris.