Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: TAN & DALMAN SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY AR

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm

derynglas wrote:I honestly can’t get my head around how we’re conceding so many school boy goals, almost on a weekly basis. Yes mistakes will be made over the course of a season, but to do it this consistently :shock:, it must have cost us 10 points alone this season :banghead:.

One name is all you need

Nelson !

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:29 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Harris didn't even wait to shake his players hands , straight down the tunnel . What type of message does that send his players who just fought hard in the second half.

Hes got to go now and looking at him going down the tunnel which is not normal for him maybe he knows he's done .

A clueless manager

Whether you win or lose i see no excuse to not stand at the side of the pitch and watch you're players off as a manager and shake hands with them and the opposition.

Its basic manners, he just showed a lack of class and sportsmanship

I agree with you Thomas.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

thomasblue wrote:
derynglas wrote:I honestly can’t get my head around how we’re conceding so many school boy goals, almost on a weekly basis. Yes mistakes will be made over the course of a season, but to do it this consistently :shock:, it must have cost us 10 points alone this season :banghead:.

One name is all you need

Nelson !

Nelson's a grafter but not a centre back to win you promotion. Bacuna has been consistently poor for months too - today he lost his markers time and time again and players went past him with ease. We have injuries, but a side in their 2nd season since the Premier League should have a squad with much more all round strength..

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Harris is the man to take us out of this division!

At least it’s only 12 miles for a derby match next season, though seriously believe County could do us now, no idea what Harris is planning but remember Norwich were the worst Premiership side for many years, probably mid Championship level last season, says more about the generally low quality in this years Championship.
Are Dalman and Choo furloughed at present? Their inactivity is unforgivable

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Northwalesblues wrote:Harris is the man to take us out of this division!

At least it’s only 12 miles for a derby match next season, though seriously believe County could do us now, no idea what Harris is planning but remember Norwich were the worst Premiership side for many years, probably mid Championship level last season, says more about the generally low quality in this years Championship.
Are Dalman and Choo furloughed at present? Their inactivity is unforgivable

Why is the CEO accused of inactivity?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Personally felt Norwich were not much today. Mind you if they had Pukky playing we would have lost that by 5 goals or more.

This was another game where we only turned up in the 2nd half. Then we go and shoot ourselves in the foot with the sending off. I'm beginning to realise we are our own worst enemy. I can't wait for this season to be over, just hope we avoid relegation.

Harris is going nowhere guys. Harris work wonder with a shit squad at Millwall. I just get the impression he is that sort of manager to get the best out of shit but not out of quality. Next season we are going to have a shit squad so I'm in a way expecting Harris to still be with us then.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:48 pm

Today was yet another example of Total and abject defeatism on Neil Harris’s part.
The guy is totally out of his league, and a looser,,, in fact I’d say he’s worse than Trollope.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Harris didn't even wait to shake his players hands , straight down the tunnel . What type of message does that send his players who just fought hard in the second half.

Hes got to go now and looking at him going down the tunnel which is not normal for him maybe he knows he's done .

A clueless manager

Whether you win or lose i see no excuse to not stand at the side of the pitch and watch you're players off as a manager and shake hands with them and the opposition.

Its basic manners, he just showed a lack of class and sportsmanship

I agree with you Thomas.

Totally agree. No class, no sportsmanship and publicly blaming one of your own.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Totally agree Annis.

Nothing more I can really add because you're spot on.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:55 pm

We did look better when Moore came on.We were missing a centre back.
The injuries have really buggered us up.
Unless anyone can wave a magic wand and get Tomlin Morrison Flint and Tutu back this is how it is for Harris and any other manager who comes in.
Personally I would like to see Bellemy.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:15 pm

stickywicket wrote:We did look better when Moore came on.We were missing a centre back.
The injuries have really buggered us up.
Unless anyone can wave a magic wand and get Tomlin Morrison Flint and Tutu back this is how it is for Harris and any other manager who comes in.
Personally I would like to see Bellemy.

Most managers wouldn't weaken three positions to solve one

It was pathetic management today

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:23 pm

Harris can go. But can Dalman go with him please. And Pack too. I genuinely can't see that any of them add anything whatsoever.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:21 pm

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:24 pm

thomasblue wrote:

One name is all you need

Nelson !

I agree with you about Nelson, today he was shocking

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:34 pm

At this rate we'll off to places like sunderland and shrewsbury town next season

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:40 pm

Contrary to what has been posted I don't think the football was dreadful and there was no lack of desire and passion.
We were up against the referee too. He gave way too many soft free kicks to Norwich. Out of the back four there was only one player playing in his regular position. Missed Moore for an hour. Wilson should have scored after 30 seconds. Still missing Tomlin too. New players coming in...let's give it a go boys. Even down to 10 men I thought we gave the league leaders a really good game. :thumbup:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:04 am

Updated:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.