Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW: TAN & DALMAN SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY ARE ST

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:54 pm

MY VIEW / OPINION:

TAN & DALMAN SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY ARE STILL BACKING HARRIS.

Harris should of gone weeks ago after the Wycombe defeat.

5 defeats in a row and dreadful football, NO desire and NO passion as well :cry:

CARDIFF ARE NOW 11PTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS :cry:

THE SO CALLED CCFC COMMITTEE TAN/DALMAN & CHOO NEED TO ACT NOW.

Its the Six consecutive game Cardiff have conceded at least two goals.

No doubt Harris will blame his players, how about blaming himself and holding his hands up :thumbright:

Neil Harris didn't even wait to shake his players hands , straight down the tunnel :o

Cardiff City manager Neil Harris said two days ago:

" This is not a must win game, we have many more games to come."

First-Half: Just totally one side appalling by Cardiff :cry:

Second=half: Cardiff started to improve after a double substitution, then Marlon Pack was sent off, dreadful foul.

Cardiff City had not lost four consecutive Championship matches since January 2018.

ANOTHER DEFEAT :cry:

CARDIFF CITY 1 NORWICH CITY 2 :cry: :cry:
H-T 0-2 :cry: :cry:

Cardiff City: Smithies; Bacuna, Nelson, Bennett, Bagan; Pack, Vaulks, Ralls; Wilson, Glatzel, Hoilett.

Subs: Phillips, Patten, Sang, Evans, Ojo, Murphy, Harris, Moore.

With only 3mins gone
Norwich take the lead through Grant Hanley. :cry:
0-1

Mario Vrancic flicked a corner on at the front post and, unmarked, Hanley dived and nodded home past Smithies from point-blank range.

Soft, again. Not good enough, defence hopeless :cry: :cry:

Norwich could of increased their lead as the City defence looked all over the place :cry:

22mins and more shocking defending :cry:

GOAL! Cardiff City 0-2 Norwich City (Cantwell 22)

And another, Cantwell scores.

McClean carried it up the pitch with pace and fired a pass into Hugill, who shot first time only for Smithies to make an excellent save.

The ball rebounds to the onrushing Cantwell, though, and he taps in easily unopposed.

It was just one sided, appalling.

H-T 0-2 :cry: :cry:

The game was not improving for Cardiff so in the 58th min a double Sub

Robert Glatzel off, Kieffer Moore on.

Junior Hoilett off, Sheyi Ojo on.

65th min
Out of absolutely nothing, Joe Ralls scores :bluebird: :bluebird: 1-2 :bluebird:

70th min Marlon Pack sent off, wow deservedly, dreadful foul.

From then on the game became quite scrappy.

Norwich nearly did score an own goal with 5 mins from the end.

Did City deserve anything this game, without a doubt NO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW: TAN & DALMAN SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED THAT THEY AR

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Match
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Team

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:58 pm

Harris didn't even wait to shake his players hands , straight down the tunnel . What type of message does that send his players who just fought hard in the second half.

Hes got to go now and looking at him going down the tunnel which is not normal for him maybe he knows he's done .

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:59 pm

CARDIFF ARE NOW 11PTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS :cry:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Hopefully straight down the tunnel pick up his coat and exit the stadium.....

What 2nd half did show is we do have some capable players. What we need is someone to lead them

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:01 pm

The second half was much better and we are different team with Moore in it. But the damage was done again with an abject first half. How many times do we concede in the first half? Why are we always losing? There is no coincidence or bad luck here this is a relegation manager taking us down. He is destroying this club.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Embarrassed?? They don't care, neither do the players who, in effect, have been managerless for the last month.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:CARDIFF ARE NOW 11PTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS :cry:

need to be more concerned about bottom 3 now. Thats where Harris will take us if this carries on. 3 points from 18. That is relegation form.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:04 pm

I thought they showed character in 2nd half. They are missing Mozza.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Spot on assessmentvthere, Annis :clap:

The Board have seemingly 'bottled' a brave but needed decision and it has already bit them in the backside

Notwithstanding the team 'produced' to some extent after the goals and with Moore and Ojo on the field this was more of the same and we were always fighting from the rear after gifting yet another team a head start

Yo-yo team Norwich now pulling away from the chasing pack

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Updated:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Updated:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

thomasblue wrote:Harris didn't even wait to shake his players hands , straight down the tunnel . What type of message does that send his players who just fought hard in the second half.

Hes got to go now and looking at him going down the tunnel which is not normal for him maybe he knows he's done .

A clueless manager

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:CARDIFF ARE NOW 11PTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS :cry:

need to be more concerned about bottom 3 now. Thats where Harris will take us if this carries on. 3 points from 18. That is relegation form.

I have sadly thought about it.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Not helped by the fact that we have gone from more centre backs than we needed to having only one !

I’m not one of those calling for the manager to be sacked - yet. We aren’t likely to make the top 6 this season and there are too many bad teams to get relegated ( I hope). I’m giving him until the end of January before I call for his departure.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Whilst most of us are struggling in these challenging times these over paid pricks are stealing a living.

They’re lucky we’re not allowed in the stadium.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Strangely enough I thought we played better with 10 men.If only Wilson hit it first time after 20 seconds who knows.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:11 pm

Yes,I am looking down rather than top 6 now.
I still believe we have enough in the team to stay up.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:12 pm

I can guarantee if us fans would be at the games harris would have been gone ages ago

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Sven wrote:Spot on assessmentvthere, Annis :clap:

The Board have seemingly 'bottled' a brave but needed decision and it has already bit them in the backside

Notwithstanding the team 'produced' to some extent after the goals and with Moore and Ojo on the field this was more of the same and we were always fighting from the rear after gifting yet another team a head start

Yo-yo team Norwich now pulling away from the chasing pack

Chris, they need to do something now, 5 defeats in a row. :cry:

Awful football.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:15 pm

I honestly can’t get my head around how we’re conceding so many school boy goals, almost on a weekly basis. Yes mistakes will be made over the course of a season, but to do it this consistently :shock:, it must have cost us 10 points alone this season :banghead:.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:15 pm

blue lagoon wrote:I thought they showed character in 2nd half. They are missing Mozza.

Yes they improved, but same old story, why improve when its virtually to late.

5 defeats in a row and the league table does not lie.

Who will Harris blame today.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Sven , unfortunately Pack was chasing Norwich all game ;)

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Sat Dec 12 CARDIFF CITY 0 SWANSEA CITY 2 :cry: :cry:

Wed Dec 16 CARDIFF CITY 3 BIRMINGHAM CITY 2 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

12:30pm Sat Dec 19 Norwich City 2 Cardiff City 0 :cry: :cry:

Sat Dec 26 CARDIFF CITY 2 BRENTFORD 3 :cry: :cry:

Tue Dec 29 Wycombe Wanderers 2 Cardiff City 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Jan 09 FA Cup 3rd rd Nottingham Forest 1 Cardiff City 0 :cry: :cry:

Sat Jan 16 CARDIFF CITY 1 NORWICH CITY 2 :cry: :cry:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:18 pm

On the back of 4/5 defeats any manager who says that this wasn’t a must win game deserves to be sacked for that alone.

It’s says everything about his attitude which is obvious for all to see and that laid back, shrug the shoulders approach comes across in how this team plays.

Harris bemoans a lack of leaders, but it starts with him. He takes no accountability, has no drive to make something happen, has no plan (at least not one that is obvious) and simply doesn’t learn from his mistakes.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:19 pm

I suspect VT has stopped any sacking of NH due to finances.
There is no other logical reason for it.
Are we currently preparing for league 1? Thats where we are heading with NH in charge.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:20 pm

blue lagoon wrote:I thought they showed character in 2nd half. They are missing Mozza.

Defensively we are so much weaker without a leader at the back, especially since Bamba went. Neither Morrison [who we missed today] nor Nelson, organize, cajole, point here, there, shout. It's what made Bamba so crucial to City's success.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:21 pm

It said on City TV today that Harris has set a target of 72 points to reach the playoffs this season which if except when you realise that the team currently in 6th place have to win only half of their remaining games (11 wins) to get there. Cardiff on the other hand need to win at lest 14 of their remaining 23 games to reach 71 points. I would like Harris to name those 14 games we are going to win.

The only positive from today was the difference Moore made to the team and if we can keep him fit we will win the 7 games needed to get us safe.

Clearly the board don't have the appetite to deal with Harris at the moment lets just hope when ALL hope of the playoffs are gone he will be shown the door.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Harris didn't even wait to shake his players hands , straight down the tunnel . What type of message does that send his players who just fought hard in the second half.

A clueless manager

Whether you win or lose i see no excuse to not stand at the side of the pitch and watch you're players off as a manager and shake hands with them and the opposition.

Its basic manners, he just showed a lack of class and sportsmanship