Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stand up and be counted

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:24 pm

If rumours are true and the team read this forum can I please ask you to show some passion for OUR shirt. Play like you refuse to give up. Play like your lives depended on it.

Remember that even though we fans are absent from the stadium we still appreciate effort, commitment,guts,attitude and belief.

Remember your reasons for becoming professional footballers. Hopefully because you simply LOVE it.

Fortunately fortunes are now made and paid nowadays.

I'm not trying to lay a guilt trip but remember many fans probably earn yearly what you earn weekly.

Sacrifices are made to support our team.

We love it.

Generation to generation.

To lose a game ruins the week.

To lose a game when passion and fight are missing is unbearable.

Re: Stand up and be counted

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:50 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:If rumours are true and the team read this forum can I please ask you to show some passion for OUR shirt. Play like you refuse to give up. Play like your lives depended on it.

Remember that even though we fans are absent from the stadium we still appreciate effort, commitment,guts,attitude and belief.

Remember your reasons for becoming professional footballers. Hopefully because you simply LOVE it.

Fortunately fortunes are now made and paid nowadays.

I'm not trying to lay a guilt trip but remember many fans probably earn yearly what you earn weekly.

Sacrifices are made to support our team.

We love it.

Generation to generation.

To lose a game ruins the week.

To lose a game when passion and fight are missing is unbearable.

Great post fair play :thumbup: