Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reported by MSM.....vaccine deaths

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:10 pm

Norway urgently changes Covid vaccine guidance after 23 die in days following Pfizer jab!!!

NORWAY has reported 23 elderly people have died just days after taking the COVID-19 vaccine.

The European nation reported that 23 elderly people have died within days of taking the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths said to be related to "side effects". All those who suffered supposed side effects were nursing home patients and at least 80 years old.

Despite the deaths, health officials have not expressed concern but instead plan to adjust their guidance on who should receive the vaccine.

Steinar Madsen, medical director with the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said: "It is quite clear that these vaccines have very little risk, with a small exception for the frailest patients.

"Doctors must now carefully consider who should be vaccinated.

"Those who are very frail and at the very end of life can be vaccinated after an individual assessment.” :shock:

Re: Reported by MSM.....vaccine deaths

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Norway urgently changes Covid vaccine guidance after 23 die in days following Pfizer jab!!!

NORWAY has reported 23 elderly people have died just days after taking the COVID-19 vaccine.

The European nation reported that 23 elderly people have died within days of taking the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths said to be related to "side effects". All those who suffered supposed side effects were nursing home patients and at least 80 years old.

Despite the deaths, health officials have not expressed concern but instead plan to adjust their guidance on who should receive the vaccine.

Steinar Madsen, medical director with the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said: "It is quite clear that these vaccines have very little risk, with a small exception for the frailest patients.

"Those who are very frail and at the very end of life can be vaccinated after an individual assessment.” :shock:

Great to hear after having it yesterday! :o

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:Norway urgently changes Covid vaccine guidance after 23 die in days following Pfizer jab!!!

are you 80+ and at the end of your life.... ?

seriously though are these not the very people we have destroyed our economies and sacrificed thousands and thousands of avoidable deaths for ?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:06 am

From 42,000 vaccines given out to 80+ year olds you're probably going to expect a few deaths happening and considering the people who died were late 80s and with health problems, is it that alarming?

There's been 2 million people vaccinated in the UK and I haven't heard of any problems here.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:09 am

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

seriously though are these not the very people we have destroyed our economies and sacrificed thousands and thousands of avoidable deaths for ?

What do you mean exactly?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:20 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:From 42,000 vaccines given out to 80+ year olds you're probably going to expect a few deaths happening and considering the people who died were late 80s and with health problems, is it that alarming?

There's been 2 million people vaccinated in the UK and I haven't heard of any problems here.

people who died were 80+ with health problems....who the hell do you think covid has been killing...

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:24 am

moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

exactly what im saying mate....the very small number who are old and frail is also the very small group most likely to die of covid...

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am

skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

exactly what im saying mate....the very small number who are old and frail is also the very small group most likely to die of covid...

No not 80+ but I am vulnerable
.......I'm classed as frontline worker as I take patients to cancer centres transplant clinics and all urgent outpatient appointments... but on subject of 80+ most I speak to say vaccine should be given to higher priority people as they never go out and dont have visitors even family!....... unfortunately reason why so many older people die is because they or their families dont listen to the advice about visitors and catch covid off family members or unnecessarily go out and dont take all the precautions. I'm Talking from the experiences of people...

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:From 42,000 vaccines given out to 80+ year olds you're probably going to expect a few deaths happening and considering the people who died were late 80s and with health problems, is it that alarming?

Why do you think this argument is valid now, but not when people explain that roughly 85% of all Covid deaths have been in care homes, with individuals over 80 with 1 or more comorbidity?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:27 am

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Why do you think this argument is valid now, but not when people explain that roughly 85% of all Covid deaths have been in care homes, with individuals over 80 with 1 or more comorbidity?

Where did you get that figure from?

And if you want to know the difference: correlation and causation.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:58 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Average age of covid death is 84

Life expectancy is 81, so on average you're more likely to live longer with covid than without :lol:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

You can find the datasets for the UK on the Office of National Statistics website, and for the US you can use the CDC website.
There is also the physician in Florida, who died shortly after taking the same Pfizer vaccine, thats resulted in these deaths in Norway.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

.......I'm classed as frontline worker as I take patients to cancer centres transplant clinics and all urgent outpatient appointments... but on subject of 80+ most I speak to say vaccine should be given to higher priority people as they never go out and dont have visitors even family!....... unfortunately reason why so many older people die is because they or their families dont listen to the advice about visitors and catch covid off family members or unnecessarily go out and dont take all the precautions. I'm Talking from the experiences of people...

the thread is about deaths by vaccination Allen...

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:39 pm

skidemin wrote:

people who died were 80+ with health problems....who the hell do you think covid has been killing...

You are the lowest of the low with this statement,

You might there someday, if you survive that long :wave:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Well said Allan :thumbup:

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:06 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

its low to say the truth but not low to flat out lie as you have....exagerate as you have....post false figures as you have....

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:12 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

its low to say the truth but not low to flat out lie as you have....exagerate as you have....post false figures as you have....

By all means show exactly where I have lied! it is not a matter of you telling the truth but the way you said it, you have no humility at all, blaming older people for destroying the economy, the people who have destroyed the economy are all those idiots out there who have and still are not social distancing.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:17 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Well said Allan :thumbup:

Thanks.... to my mind and must say from the very people who could benefit from vaccine priority should gone to the people who keep the country going? Practically all the people I transport do not venture out or have no visitors other than for essential visits! As the deaths are vastly down to 70+ why was the advice not given to stay home with essential visits only? We would not have 100k deaths that's for sure..... upto recently there was something like 500 deaths from people under 65 that should tell you where the problem is...... why are we prioritising 100yr olds isnt a nurse ect more valuable? Latest reports is it will be Sept before every adult is vaccinated once plenty time for thousands more deaths while 65+ people happily go around vaccinated the working people are expected to keep country going ar great risk .

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:35 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The bankers greed destroyed the economy. The economic recovery from Covid will be much quicker than after the crash.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

By all means show exactly where I have lied! it is not a matter of you telling the truth but the way you said it, you have no humility at all, blaming older people for destroying the economy, the people who have destroyed the economy are all those idiots out there who have and still are not social distancing.

youve been shot down more times than the luftwaffe...hence all the red crayons the minute you thought there was an opportunity to use them ...... and no i did not BLAME old people..... , but their deaths are the reason we have restrictions...RESTRICTIONS btw that are killing other people...its not a free hit here...health v wealth i think you called it...where we all hide and it goes away with hardly any harm no the sacrifice is actually people like yourself , myself and infact everyone no matter what age ........extremely unlikely to die of covid but far more likely to die of other causes which have now been increased...
oh and my post was in response to someoine like yourself who has not figured out who covid mostly kills...who said....IS IT REALLY THAT ALARMING..... THAT SOME OVER 80S WHO WERE END OF LIFE HAVE DIED....cant have it both ways...

Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:07 pm

You might there someday, if you survive that long :wave:[/quote]

its low to say the truth but not low to flat out lie as you have....exagerate as you have....post false figures as you have....[/quote]

By all means show exactly where I have lied! it is not a matter of you telling the truth but the way you said it, you have no humility at all, blaming older people for destroying the economy, the people who have destroyed the economy are all those idiots out there who have and still are not social distancing.[/quote]

youve been shot down more times than the luftwaffe...hence all the red crayons the minute you thought there was an opportunity to use them ...... and no i did not BLAME old people..... , but their deaths are the reason we have restrictions...RESTRICTIONS btw that are killing other people...its not a free hit here...health v wealth i think you called it...where we all hide and it goes away with hardly any harm no the sacrifice is actually people like yourself , myself and infact everyone no matter what age ........extremely unlikely to die of covid but far more likely to die of other causes which have now been increased...
oh and my post was in response to someoine like yourself who has not figured out who covid mostly kills...who said....IS IT REALLY THAT ALARMING..... THAT SOME OVER 80S WHO WERE END OF LIFE HAVE DIED....cant have it both ways...[/quote]

are these not the very people we have destroyed our economies

Is this not what you said, pointless me posting to you perhaps you can point out where you said that the over 80's dying is the reason we have restrictions, You did not say that and if you show me you did, you are absolutely wrong. Unless you are locked away in your home and do not get out to see all the under 70's not social distancing, these are the majority of people causing the restrictions. I have been out this morning for a walk to get my exercise, and 90% of people about are not concerned about avoiding other people, they walk straight at you especially the younger set.Though they have been told enough times about it they are too thick and have a, could not care less attitude about catching Covid19 and passing it on to anyone. These are the people who gave us the restrictions not the over 80's

Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:30 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I’m not sure there’s any chance you can say Skidemin is blaming anyone for destroying the economy.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:20 pm

maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I’m not sure there’s any chance you can say Skidemin is blaming anyone for destroying the economy.

Just read the highlighted red and then tell that he did not say that

Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:59 pm

Igovernor wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Just read the highlighted red and then tell that he did not say that

Saw that don’t need it pointing out. He’s not blaming the old for that. He’s merely stating a POV. That POV that we have destroyed the economy and lots of people have died with indirect issues to protect the old and vulnerable not that they are to blame.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:42 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Think you overreacting her igoverner. Seems more of a personal thing from you than it actually upsetting you.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:39 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nd-vaccine