Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Harris was given another window..

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:29 pm

And a bit more time to change things around do you think we could see a change for the better ?

Also if his plan is too rebuild the team who out of the boys that were already here/Warnock signings who would you keep in the team ?

I think Harris’s signings have been good and we’ve had awful luck with injuries this year, I think given another window and this season under his belt we could be in with a good chance next year

I’d keep smithies and ralls in the team and let the rest be squad fillers or move them on, Harris is keen on bringing youth through as well which is something we were never going to get with warnock

Smithies

Perry ng (from what I’ve seen this guy is good)
Simpson
(New centre half- Liam Moore at reading would be hell of a shout)
Bagan

Ralls
New centre mid (ideally some one who can pass and run at defenders)

Ojo
Wilson (I think if we played him at 10 we’d see a massive improvement on performances)
New right winger (some one with pace who who will get to the byline and is a right footer)

Moore/watters upfront (reserve judgment for watters when I see him)

Who would add/take away too that team ?

Re: If Harris was given another window..

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:04 pm

Moff. wrote:And a bit more time to change things around do you think we could see a change for the better ?

Also if his plan is too rebuild the team who out of the boys that were already here/Warnock signings who would you keep in the team ?

I think Harris’s signings have been good and we’ve had awful luck with injuries this year, I think given another window and this season under his belt we could be in with a good chance next year

I’d keep smithies and ralls in the team and let the rest be squad fillers or move them on, Harris is keen on bringing youth through as well which is something we were never going to get with warnock

Smithies

Simpson
Bagan

Ralls

Ojo
Wilson (I think if we played him at 10 we’d see a massive improvement on performances)
New right winger (some one with pace who who will get to the byline and is a right footer)

A fit Tomlin.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:29 pm

Ralls out
Wilson wont be here
Need better than Ojo

Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:55 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Moff. wrote:And a bit more time to change things around do you think we could see a change for the better ?

Smithies

Simpson
Bagan

Ralls

Ojo

A fit Tomlin.

Can’t trust him too last a full season though, always injured, I’ll admit when he plays he’s a touch of class but a squad filler at most now

I think tan should invest in Harry Wilson and if he plays at 10 we’ll see the best out of him

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Smithies

Simpson
Bagan

Ralls

Ojo

I really don’t understand the fascination with Ralls, I’ve never really rated him, he’s an ok midfielder but that’s about it. I can’t believe a few seasons ago he was being dubbed better than Whitts by a few on here :?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:12 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Smithies

Simpson
Bagan

Ralls

Ojo

I really don’t understand the fascination with Ralls, I’ve never really rated him, he’s an ok midfielder but that’s about it. I can’t believe a few seasons ago he was being dubbed better than Whitts by a few on here :?

Think his work rate is class mate, chips in with goals and breaks up play, with a more creative midfielder sat next to him feeding the front 4 I reckon our midfield would start too look a whole load better

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:02 am

Good set of games coming up :bluebird:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:59 am

Harris needs to pick a window

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:40 am

Moff. wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Smithies

Simpson
Bagan

Ralls

Ojo

Think his work rate is class mate, chips in with goals and breaks up play, with a more creative midfielder sat next to him feeding the front 4 I reckon our midfield would start too look a whole load better

He can’t pick a pass unless it’s backwards or sideways just like Pack

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:49 pm

kimble wrote:Harris needs to pick a window

to jump through