Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good news:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Cardiff are still very hopeful Jack Simpson is not def turning us down, he is thinking it over tonight.

Bournemouth boss Jason Tindall has asked Jack Simpson to reconsider and sign for Cardiff City :thumbright:

Re: Good news:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:45 pm

You cant blame the kid for wanting time. This is probably the biggest move of his career given his age.

Maybe he has had his head turned by another club

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

If your boss recommends you accept a move surely you might think he doesn't want you?

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:59 pm

Simpson ....... the fat lady is not singing yet (!) .... it ain’t over till it’s over ......... I have a sneaky feeling that he “may” be holding out for more money.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Simpson ....... the fat lady is not singing yet (!) .... it ain’t over till it’s over ......... I have a sneaky feeling that he “may” be holding out for more money.

Bournemouth want him out to bring in new players.
Wiltshire for one.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 pm

stickywicket wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Simpson ....... the fat lady is not singing yet (!) .... it ain’t over till it’s over ......... I have a sneaky feeling that he “may” be holding out for more money.

Bournemouth want him out to bring in new players.
Wiltshire for one.

Signed until end season so Simpson out to free up his wages ..

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff are still very hopeful Jack Simpson is not def turning us down, he is thinking it over tonight.

Bournemouth boss Jason Tindall has asked Jack Simpson to reconsider and sign for Cardiff City :thumbright:

Would a loan with a view to buy suit all partirs (player included)? :thumbright:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:57 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff are still very hopeful Jack Simpson is not def turning us down, he is thinking it over tonight.

Would a loan with a view to buy suit all partirs (player included)? :thumbright:

I doubt Bournemouth would go for that as he's out of contract in the summer.

Think they want to get something for him now.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:27 pm

It'll either be more money or a longer contract.I do find it strange though that the manager says he's got a future one minute and the wants him gone the next.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:53 pm

It's a waiting game on this one .