Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Virus That Shook The World - New Documentary Tonight

Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:40 pm

This was a Chinese weapon of war?? Got to be taking the piss surely!

In case of open conflict China were going to release a virus which their enemies would have quite easily and inadvertendly through open combat have spread back to the Chinese population and the populations of Chinese alllies? A virus which predominantly effects the elderly who would not even have been fighting in the first place. Get a grip ffs... China could wipe us out with the press of a nuclear button if it comes to a world world war nowadays we are all fucked, doubt they are f*cking around with a virus which barely effects the respiratory systems of the fighting population as a 'weapon of war'.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:27 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:This was a Chinese weapon of war?? Got to be taking the piss surely!

In case of open conflict China were going to release a virus which their enemies would have quite easily and inadvertendly through open combat have spread back to the Chinese population and the populations of Chinese alllies? A virus which predominantly effects the elderly who would not even have been fighting in the first place. Get a grip ffs... China could wipe us out with the press of a nuclear button if it comes to a world world war nowadays we are all fucked, doubt they are f*cking around with a virus which barely effects the respiratory systems of the fighting population as a 'weapon of war'.

Completely correct :thumbright:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:07 am

CityBlue93 wrote:This was a Chinese weapon of war?? Got to be taking the piss surely!

As I have clearly stated it wasn’t to attack soldiers it was to attack and disrupt the population back home.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:48 am

maccydee wrote:

As I have clearly stated it wasn’t to attack soldiers it was to attack and disrupt the population back home.

But there’s much much more effective methods than weaponising a Coronavirus strain.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:00 am

There is another documentary about this and you can find it on BBC I Player.

The documentary claims American Intelligence knew about this virus a long time ago and believed China were going to send 2 agents over to the USA to spread the virus. They had a tip off that these 2 agents were going to be on that MH370 flight that was shot down. The documentary claims that it was the American Intelligence service that brought the plane down. This was to send a message to the Chinese Government saying we know what you are up to and do not mess with us. unfortunately it backfired on America because the 2 agents missed the flight and are still at large.

Its an interested documentary and you can find it on I Player. Just type in the search "Two wongs don't make a flight" and you will find it.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:59 am

Bakedalasker wrote:There is another documentary about this and you can find it on BBC I Player.

The documentary claims American Intelligence knew about this virus a long time ago and believed China were going to send 2 agents over to the USA to spread the virus. They had a tip off that these 2 agents were going to be on that MH370 flight that was shot down. The documentary claims that it was the American Intelligence service that brought the plane down. This was to send a message to the Chinese Government saying we know what you are up to and do not mess with us. unfortunately it backfired on America because the 2 agents missed the flight and are still at large.

Its an interested documentary and you can find it on I Player. Just type in the search "Two wongs don't make a flight" and you will find it.

:laughing6: :notworthy: Brilliant
Drop the mike

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:43 am

Perhaps it was intended a virus intended as a weapon they hadn't fully developed or wasn't has powerful as they'd hoped

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:10 am

Pencoed wrote:Perhaps it was intended a virus intended as a weapon they hadn't fully developed or wasn't has powerful as they'd hoped

Perhaps Elvis is living in a Bunker under the CCS

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:30 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
Pencoed wrote:Perhaps it was intended a virus intended as a weapon they hadn't fully developed or wasn't has powerful as they'd hoped

Perhaps Elvis is living in a Bunker under the CCS

I thought Elvis shared a flat with Bruce Lee down Splott ?

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:There is another documentary about this and you can find it on BBC I Player.

thought documentarys were factual.... ? this virus kills mostly very old ill people and in the big scheme of things not many.... i keep reading this sort of thing and wonder how people have so little grasp of whats going on.... i dont mean any conspiracy either.... seems whats actually happening has ne bearing what so ever to whats in peoples heads.... weapons , secret agents and shooting down planes for christ sake.....

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:07 pm

skidemin wrote:

thought documentarys were factual.... ? this virus kills mostly very old ill people and in the big scheme of things not many.... i keep reading this sort of thing and wonder how people have so little grasp of whats going on.... i dont mean any conspiracy either.... seems whats actually happening has ne bearing what so ever to whats in peoples heads.... weapons , secret agents and shooting down planes for christ sake.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: You might want to look up, should be able to see joke going over your head.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:16 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You might want to look up, should be able to see joke going over your head.

:laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:17 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

that will teach me to read the bottom line :oops: :oops: :oops: two wongs...jesus...