Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jack's

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Jack's sign Conor hourihane. Boy could we have done with him in midfield.

Re: Jack's

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:29 pm

Agreed. Their recruitment is always more or less spot on. They know what they need, then they go get it. We could learn a thing or two about transfers from them sadly

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:31 pm

With him in the team I would now say they are nailed on for a playoff place and I wouldn't be surprised if they get top 2.

Great what you can do on a small budget and a manager who knows how to get the best out of what he's got.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Thanks, that's another door open... :roll: :(

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:29 pm

IF they do go up . This summer will be a very expensive time for them.
Loans going back will have to be replaced , plus will have to buy a few more EPL standard players . Not knocking them , because the same would definitely happen to us , if we ever get promoted again !
Also I think they're manager will probably go to a bigger club , like a Watford or Fulham .

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Sven wrote:Thanks, that's another door open... :roll: :(

Chris notice the OP starting date? What as signing this player got to do with us unless op wanted a Swans thread? :o

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Chris notice the OP starting date? What as signing this player got to do with us unless op wanted a Swans thread? :o

OP Only joined recently too. Mmmm

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:51 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Just slam the doir in his face :thumbup: my foe list is at bursting point with these "new" posters(or should i say poster ;) ) :old: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:00 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Just slam the doir in his face :thumbup: my foe list is at bursting point with these "new" posters(or should i say poster ;) ) :old: :bluebird:

Given up on foes to many of them! Give them as little time or dont bother to engage the buggers your never sure if your talking to mr hyde or mr jeckel or both ? :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Been reading the ops posts had a thought it could be roathie but checked out ops details and her name is Cheryl so it can’t be him CAN IT Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:09 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Been reading the ops posts had a thought it could be roathie but checked out ops details and her name is Cheryl so it can’t be him CAN IT Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well got so many alter egos perhaps he's not sure what gender he is now? :D

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:50 pm

Have you learned nothing yet chaps? I have never once in the almost decade of posting here, had more than one active username. I more than hold my own without the need to, I have reduced a certain few to quivering messes with my posts to the point they have a meltdown if I talk anything Cardiff.

You are forgetting, if I wanted to create a Swansea topic.. I would do it myself. :thumbright:

But yes, that’s a very good signing. 54 goal contributions in 110 Championship appearances or something I read.