Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff city respect.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:13 pm

It’s been 67years since I first attended my City game with my dad and in all that time I have been a season ticket holder on and off when I could afford it, when I couldn’t Listened on the radio or went to match’s in rain sleet and snow, but in all that time I have never known the over the top criticism that is coming from so called supporters, you think the football is bad at the moment you should have been around when Jimmy Andrews was at his worst or Alan Durban man it was bad.

Today’s football is not enjoyable to watch but neither is watching on the box either I think a lot of that has to do with the crowds missing no atmosphere no noise in the ground.Quite a few managers have given me the hump with tactics or selection, but thank god we never had the media attention we had then because the bad stuff is just a total lack of respect for people views, the hard work they put in by all staff.

I personally think that Vincent Tan wants this club to succeed, he has spent a lot of money to make it succeed and I for one am glad he’s there, but I also realise that the Asian way of doing things are different to ours theirs is when I say jump we you say how high, that cannot work in football society the manager no longer has full control we even maybe moving to a General Manager running things in the next few years hence the Bournemouth manager saying today about a transfer being set up with the City”It is out of my hands” I don’t know the details the same as Harris said when he said”This a board signing”.

Let’s be patient as to what happen for the rest of this season and give club our support in a constructive way.

There is not one person on this board or any other who knows how to run a professional football club in any shape or form including me.

Re: Cardiff city respect.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Cardiff veteran wrote:It’s been 67years since I first attended my City game with my dad and in all that time I have been a season ticket holder on and off when I could afford it, when I couldn’t Listened on the radio or went to match’s in rain sleet and snow, but in all that time I have never known the over the top criticism that is coming from so called supporters, you think the football is bad at the moment you should have been around when Jimmy Andrews was at his worst or Alan Durban man it was bad.

Today’s football is not enjoyable to watch but neither is watching on the box either I think a lot of that has to do with the crowds missing no atmosphere no noise in the ground.Quite a few managers have given me the hump with tactics or selection, but thank god we never had the media attention we had then because the bad stuff is just a total lack of respect for people views, the hard work they put in by all staff.

I personally think that Vincent Tan wants this club to succeed, he has spent a lot of money to make it succeed and I for one am glad he’s there, but I also realise that the Asian way of doing things are different to ours theirs is when I say jump we you say how high, that cannot work in football society the manager no longer has full control we even maybe moving to a General Manager running things in the next few years hence the Bournemouth manager saying today about a transfer being

set up with the City”It is out of my hands” I don’t know the details the same as Harris said when he said”This a board signing”.
Let’s be patient as to what happen for the rest of this season and give club our support in a constructive way.

There is not one person on this board or any other who knows how to run a professional football club in any shape or form including me.

You can cut out talking sense, good post

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:17 pm

:lol:

You nearly fooled us all, what a set up :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:18 pm

Always City wrote::lol:

You nearly fooled us all, what a set up :lol: :lol:

Indeed :thumbup:

The replies should be good... ;) :lol: :lol: :clap: