Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Half the player

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:37 pm

It was pointed out that if we could get a player that was half as good as mendez lang we would do well.
Welcome NG.

Re: Half the player

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:56 pm

stuey1965 wrote:It was pointed out that if we could get a player that was half as good as mendez lang we would do well.
Welcome NG.

mendez lang is a winger and NG is a full back or have I missed the point :laughing6:
Also now we have a full back tutu can play on the wing, and he is pretty fast with lots of skill :thumbup:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Igovernor wrote:
stuey1965 wrote:It was pointed out that if we could get a player that was half as good as mendez lang we would do well.
Welcome NG.

mendez lang is a winger and NG is a full back or have I missed the point :laughing6:
Also now we have a full back tutu can play on the wing, and he is pretty fast with lots of skill :thumbup:

It was a joke half of lang is ng

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:54 pm

stuey1965 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Welcome NG.

It was a joke half of lang is ng

:lol: :lol: well worked out and spotted :thumbup:

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:23 pm

Whose lang?? I thought his name was laing not lang?

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:59 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Whose lang?? I thought his name was laing not lang?

Just being picky now you are!

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:34 pm

get Mendez back in the fold after all what the fk has he supposidly done as nothing more has come to light on it ,

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:18 pm

I can see why some people go on murderous sprees.