Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL HARRIS: Jack Simpson… He is a Bournemouth player. I a

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:30 pm

NEIL HARRIS:

Jack Simpson…

He is a Bournemouth player. I am not going to talk too much about someone else’s player.

We have made an enquiry but I will leave it at that, no need to discuss any further.

Harris

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=219812 :cry:

“There will only be new players coming in now, if we have moved some on.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL HARRIS: Jack Simpson… He is a Bournemouth player.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Signed two players this week, more coming maybe, club are backing you, does that answer questions?

There is always speculation. When you’re not winning games I understand that and take responsibility for that.

I can talk about injury and things like that, but we need to win games of football, that appeases people.

We work as a recruitment department now. Yes, I have an opinion, and the club and transfer committee have an opinion, too.

We have reached a conclusion together to sign these players.

I am a believer in giving younger players a chance from our own academy when they are ready.

Harris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL HARRIS: Jack Simpson… He is a Bournemouth player.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Still going on?

NEIL HARRIS:

"This is why I think it should be kept in-house. We have enquired about players. We bid for Max and went back in, got kept under the radar. Same with Perry to a certain extent, so lets keep it like this with Simpson."