Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why is Malky Mackay not back managing

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
I also think he had a swagger,

Sam the man told me that but he used the words Big Charlie.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:48 pm

If i can remember correctly we only won 2 of our last 8 in the championship and drew the rest so 12 out of 24pts. Not exactly set the league of fire display. Imo he was in the right place at the right time. Said it before, he didn't do anything before or after Cardiff

Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:28 pm

mm3260 wrote:If i can remember correctly we only won 2 of our last 8 in the championship and drew the rest so 12 out of 24pts. Not exactly set the league of fire display. Imo he was in the right place at the right time. Said it before, he didn't do anything before or after Cardiff

Always saddened me how we crawled over the line and didn’t have any momentum for the next season.

Then bought really badly too preseason Premier league. We were found out by premier league clubs and going one way.

He had a lot of money to spend. Derby and Leicester did too but he had a strong foundation to build on with some high quality players left from the DJ days.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:06 pm

Sven wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:How on earth has cancel culture struck Malky down? Since Cardiff, he has spent a season managing Wigan, was caretaker manager of Scotland and has had a job at the SFA for 4 years now.

its just lagoon...he will put up a non related you tube link up and then move on to his favourite subject . wanting a free gift when he buys his season ticket.. i think he gets Carol Vodaphone mixed up with Ken Choo...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

And In thought it was just me that noticed.... :clap:

But how can you all be happy and clap the club that screwed its fan base.

Are people so blind to corporate greed and football wages/fees. Money pissed away over the years t but nothing for fans in return .
They take you for granted,lol,lol. Loyalty by arse, they don't give fu.. about you.

They think you are a bunch of mugs that will support the club no matter what. NO WONDER FOOTBALL FOR THE WORKING MAN IS FUC....SKY GENERATION EVEN WORSE.

This club just screwed most of you on your season tickets. Pro rata refunds,ffs because of CARDIFF TV player. WHAT DO YOU ALL DO?? FU... ALL AND BEND THE KNEE.

Players earning thousands of pounds a week and the lemmings just keep going over the cliff happy clapping.

Fu.. the lot of them . At least Swansea have droped their prices.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:14 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:How on earth has cancel culture struck Malky down? Since Cardiff, he has spent a season managing Wigan, was caretaker manager of Scotland and has had a job at the SFA for 4 years now.

its just lagoon...he will put up a non related you tube link up and then move on to his favourite subject . wanting a free gift when he buys his season ticket.. i think he gets Carol Vodaphone mixed up with Ken Choo...

Are people so blind to corporate greed and football wages/fees. Money pissed away over the years t but nothing for fans in return .
They take you for granted,lol,lol. Loyalty by arse, they don't give fu.. about you.

They think you are a bunch of mugs that will support the club no matter what. NO WONDER FOOTBALL FOR THE WORKING MAN IS FUC....SKY GENERATION EVEN WORSE.

This club just screwed most of you on your season tickets. Pro rata refunds,ffs because of CARDIFF TV player. WHAT DO YOU ALL DO?? FU... ALL AND BEND THE KNEE.

Players earning thousands of pounds a week and the lemmings just keep going over the cliff happy clapping.

Now thats worth clapping for and kudos to clubs that appreciate that families that are experiencing tough times. Food banks , free school meals are a terrible position to be in.

Rashford doing a wonderful job in highlighting these struggles. Just hope utd drop tgeir prices as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:26 pm

A racist, misogynistic bigot on your CV tends to be limiting.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:31 pm

Who's football was better Warnock or Malky. Neither styles were free flowing. I wish we had them now!!

Organised teams they were and knew what they were about.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
skidemin wrote:

as predicted..... :lol:

we havent announced our ST terms yet so its a bit early to be critical.....i do know though that the club have been out there pricing pens.....

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:A racist, misogynistic bigot on your CV tends to be limiting.

possibly led astray by Moody ?