Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Harris Out "

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:35 pm

" HARRIS OUT "

He’s had too many chances. We are not getting results and performances have not been up to standard. He’s not strict enough with his players. Some of our players have been useless but yet Harris picks the same players as he has favourites no matter the performance the player produces. Either way Harris has to go. Not good enough.

Re: Harris Out

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:37 pm

Yep, I’m not sure more he has to do to get the sack !!

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:54 pm

NH has to go. It's woeful. :bluebird:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Our board r f*cking useless.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 pm

I've been really patient up until now. I backed him after the Bristol City loss and we turned things around and won 4 on the trot. Unfortunately since then its been mostly disappointing with no consistency. The style of play has also been poor.

At this point, I don't think there is any further defence. However, I don't expect him to be sacked.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:01 pm

I think it’s fair to say that, if any of us performed this ineptly at work, we’d have been long gone. He has to go.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:02 pm

Bo more time now....FAO board make the bloody obvious decision

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 pm

6 losses. And looking at some of the teams in that run!!

He'll hide behind excuses again. We played well, individual errors, blah blah.

How bout a good look in the mirror.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Got to go. This squad should be top six but they ain't playing for him. Need someone in which will kick arse. Harris too soft.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:05 pm

I just don't care anymore.

Its a shambles, they have a fair chunk of my money for next season, so it'll be cheaper, but I just don't care.

Keep him if they want, it's just embarrassing though. Its barely parks level.

Can't believe they give him this transfer window.. That's nuts

Yep. First time for a long time I was looking for other things to do rather than watch that complete rubbish.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:09 pm

So sad to see us so shit.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 pm

He has to go.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 pm

He has to go ffs he HAS to!!! We WILL get relegated with him in charge, people can go on about teams being shite in the league so we should be safe but them shite teams are picking up points and we are not, hull were in a better position last year and still went down

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:12 pm

If he is quick he could jump onto the QPR bus to be closer to home.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 pm

We are slowly sinking, 100% has to go.

Re: Harris Out current form league

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Shocking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Nothing much wrong with the team even with the new players! NH does not have the ability to see whats happening on the pitch and change it? QPR like lot teams this season work out harris cannot change things so that enables them to push us back 10yds and that results in us conceding a goal eventually lost count this as happened.... harris as got to go "simples"

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 pm

It's a shame that things havnt worked out for him but he should do the honourable things and come to an agreement with the board to step down.

We are going backwards rapidly.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Nothing much wrong with the team even with the new players! NH does not have the ability to see whats happening on the pitch and change it? QPR like lot teams this season work out harris cannot change things so that enables them to push us back 10yds and that results in us conceding a goal eventually lost count this as happened.... harris as got to go "simples"

I agree, the Team and Squad is decent he just can't get a tune out of them for whatever reason, time to give someone else a chance

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Are there any odds for him staying as manager worth taking? :laughing6:

Re: " Harris Out "

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:37 pm

COME ON TAN OVER TO YOU

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 pm

Harris do the right thing and go.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Lose to Barnsley and NH will equal the all time record of 7 straight defeats.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:52 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Yep. First time for a long time I was looking for other things to do rather than watch that complete rubbish.

I was painting the skirting boards in the first whilst listening and in the second I watched the paint drying it was on a par with listening to the game

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 pm

He needs to admit that he’s not up to the job and resign. Go with dignity.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:01 am

RV Casual wrote:It's a shame that things havnt worked out for him but he should do the honourable things and come to an agreement with the board to step down.

We are going backwards rapidly.

i dont see this honourable thing....its not like he has a wonderful CV and can pick up a cheque and know he will have another chance like this.... its down to the board to sack him and pay him up... its part and parcel of owning a club...

Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:26 am

wouldnt have happened under Malkay or Warnock.

Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:49 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Yep. First time for a long time I was looking for other things to do rather than watch that complete rubbish.

I was painting the skirting boards in the first whilst listening and in the second I watched the paint drying it was on a par with listening to the game

You missed a bit :lol: :lol: