Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Stuck Record "

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Without sounding like a stuck record I will say it again forget signing defenders wingers attackers until we sign two quality Midfielders we will only continue to go backwards Ralls and Vaulks are division one at best not an ounce of quality between them they offer absolutely nothing.

If Messi was up front in this side he wouldn’t score the service is not existent. Can’t help but look on enviously at another good signing the Jacks have made in Hourihane from Villa type of player we are crying out for.

Re: " Stuck Record "

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Everybody in the world can see it except Harris. He has to go.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Harris get out you rat

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Agreed has to go. Fall on your sword NH :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 pm

Mo you are spot on ..and they can take Bacuna and Pack with them

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 pm

They are stoppers, just don't play 3 of them.....It has never worked, when Tomlin starts he plays as an attacking midfielder with only two of them mopping up, that what they do win the ball back and give it to someone h=who can play.

Harris for whatever reason doesn't start with his best team....He may not like Murphy but he is different gravey to the hackers and slasher we got.

Hopefully he'll be gone this evening..

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 pm

kimble wrote:Mo you are spot on ..and they can take Bacuna and Pack with them

I have defended Bacuna as a modfielder before but he was terrible tonight certainly the worst midfielder on the pitch from both sides. How he stayed on is beyond me.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:02 pm

If NH was a dog he would have been put down by now.

It's looking a long way to 50 points a very long way. SURELY he goes after tonight.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Swansea have just signed the answer to our main issue!

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Harris get out you rat

The majority now want him gone,but why get personal? No need imo.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:09 pm

Crayfish wrote:
kimble wrote:Mo you are spot on ..and they can take Bacuna and Pack with them

I have defended Bacuna as a modfielder before but he was terrible tonight certainly the worst midfielder on the pitch from both sides. How he stayed on is beyond me.

I don't know either. All three of them always look better when they only play a 2...Its like they don't know how to play a 3. Its been like it all season and he keep on doing the same thing, every fcuking week !!!!!!

Harry Wilson should be in the Ralls position with any two from 3.... with two attacking wide forwards and Moore.

Then when Glatzel is the answer I hate to see the question...

I am too tired to moan about it, i have been doing it before it has become a thing....He is useless and did nothing to warrant the Cardiff job

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 pm

Baccuna ??? If any of us put in a shift in our own workplace like he played for us tonight we’d get sacked.
He’s been going through motions most of the season in ANY position.
He didn’t show for NG all night

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Monmouth wrote:Baccuna ??? If any of us put in a shift in our own workplace like he played for us tonight we’d get sacked.
He’s been going through motions most of the season in ANY position.
He didn’t show for NG all night

Problem is he has a longer contract than Celine Dion

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:39 pm

gazthebluebird1 wrote:Swansea have just signed the answer to our main issue!

Not with Tomlin and Wilson playing! Hes a very good player but wont help us if we play Wilson Tomlin..... not the players its the manager the problem :thumbup:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 pm

midfield has consistently been overrun under a succession of previous managers including Dave Jones attacking philosophy