Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW:SURELY SURELY CARDIFF COULD WIN THIS / BUT

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 pm

MY VIEW / OPINION:

SURELY SURELY CARDIFF COULD WIN THIS / BUT ONCE AGAIN :cry: :cry:

NEIL HARRIS CARDIFF WERE ON A RUN OF 5 DEFEATS IN A ROW / TONIGHT WAS MASSIVE AS LOWLY QPR WERE THE VISITORS & FOR ME THIS HAD TO BE 3PTS FOR CARDIFF, BUT YET AGAIN CARDIFF LET THEMSELVES DOWN BADLY NOT ONLY WITH ANOTHER DEFEAT, BUT AN AWFUL PERFORMANCE ONCE AGAIN :cry: :cry:

OVER TO YOU VINCENT TAN.

" SIX DEFEATS IN A ROW NOW " :cry: :cry:

I have to say, 2 very poor sides, both look struggling teams and over all a dire game :cry: :cry:

Instead of looking at the Play-offs, Cardiff are now looking at the bottom three :cry: :cry:

WHO WILL HARRIS BLAME TONIGHT?

Harris made four changes giving both new lads their debut Max Watters and Perry Ng.
Captain Sean Morrison and Kieffer Moore come back into the side :bluebird:

First-half: QPR dominated the first 20mins, Cardiff improved and looked good in the last 10mins, but over all 2 poor sides.

Second-half: Cardiff defence were back to normal sloppy letting QPR go in to the lead 0-1 and deserved, with about 8mins left Cardiff finally looked ok and finally woke up, but way to late to save the game.

CARDIFF CITY 0 QPR 1 :cry: :cry:
H-T 0-0

Alex Smithies, Perry Ng, Sean Morrison, Curtis Nelson, Joe Bennett, Leandro Bacuna
Will Vaulks, Joe Ralls, Harry Wilson, Max Watters. Kieffer Moore

Subs: Dillon Phillips. Joel Bagan, Tom Sang, Keenan Patten
Sheyi Ojo, Junior Hoilett, Josh Murphy, Mark Harris, Robert Glatzel

First 20mins its been virtually all QPR, but thankfully Cardiff have stood strong and defended well :bluebird:

After 25mins, City get a shot by Joe Ralls, but QPR save it.

38mins NG had a good shot saved.

Over all both looked poor teams.

H-T 0-0

Poor start from both sides.

Neil Harris tried to liven it up and took off new player Watters for Mark Harris.

65th min QPR thought they had scored and Ref disallowed for a high kick. :thumbright:

71st Cardiff City 0-1 QPR (Willock ) :cry: :cry:

Way to easy, it must be said. QPR had so much time there. Chair to Bonne, Bonne to Willock who, unchallenged, lashed home beneath Smithies into the bottom corner.

75th min:

Vaulks off, Ojo on.

Ng off, Glatzel on.

Cardiff came in to the game with about 8mins left and started to really put the pressure on QPR, with a couple of good shots, But way way to late as usual.

Moore had a good shot saved in last few mins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW:SURELY SURELY CARDIFF COULD WIN THIS / BUT

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 pm

How much longer can this go on? Shocking again.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Hes gone tonight

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 pm

If he stays then the board has lost all credibility. Their silence is deafening. Harris cannot turn this around and if he stays then we will go down. It’s that simple.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 pm

The players just don’t play for him, no style, no idea, no aggression.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.........times up

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Pitiful...enough is enough

Stop pissing about Tan get rid tonight

Seriously Harris, f**k off!

Should've won that.

Tactics and substitutions all wrong. Clueless management.

Absolutely shocking. It is difficult to watch and feels like a slow death.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:58 pm

Annis we can not confident of beating ANY team under Harris. Just look at results against even lower league sides.

Wycombe are a league one side they battered us.

We can not be confident of beating anyone. This form will not turn around under Harris.

I try to be positive and don't really like getting managers in and out all the time but we are like headless chickens tonight and in the end had 5 up front, their keeper made a couple of good stops but it could have been 2 nil as bad as QPR were.
I think there is no option now other than Harris going...this is a bit of a knee jerk reaction mind, after watching that display ,but I can't really see me mellowing anytime soon.
Last edited by corky on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I cant see us winning again with Harris in charge. We will be relegated if he stays. It was obvious when QPR were getting on top and he did nothing. Always losing in games. I am simply speechless the owners are accepting this. Pay whatever it takes to get rid of him or he will destroy the club.

Ffs make the change Tan its getting worse and relegation is upon us if left much longer

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Should've won that.

Tactics and substitutions all wrong. Clueless management.

Its been the same all season. He has absolutely zero ability to react/change a game. He can't even seem to get the players to put up a decent fight. Should have gone weeks ago.

Pathetic

Couldn’t believe how clear it was tonight that either they couldn’t be bothered or they had no idea what they were supposed to do. Either way I’m afraid it’s the manager that gets it when this happens.

thomasblue wrote:Hes gone tonight

But if Tan sacks him now after he has sanctioned new players this week then he will have to admit he was wrong and we know that is a cultural issue for him i.e. not losing face. Like just about everyone else, I'm desperate for Harris to go, so hope I am wrong.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 pm

We couldn't string a few passes together and our delivery in the final third was abysmal.

It's been said that Tan would be keeping a close eye on things this week.

Even he must be losing patience with Harris by now, and wouldn't have been impressed with what he saw tonight.

Neil Harris will complain in his press conference that he doesn't like having to answer questions about keeping his job, but he'll be lucky if he still has his job for our next match in a week.

The signings were not just harris I reckon

Enough is enough. I haven't called for the managers head but tonight there can be no excuses. Ng I thought did alright and offered the side balance so what does harris do pulls hom off and leaves the side looking all out of shape and just lumping it forward. Our season is now nothing more than avoiding relegation. Let's get a new man in. Nothing to lose. My choice pearson or bellamy.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:01 pm

I agree two very poor sides but the difference is we have some really good players. All of the championship and the lower half of the premier league would of taken Harry Wilson. Morrison was our player of the year when we got promoted and was good in the premier league. Smithies is as good as any keeper in the league. Keiffer has been amazing this year and for Wales. Ralls is good, caulks is an international Bennet got promoted with us. I leave some out but I just can’t take this anymore. For gods sake get rid of this idiot in charge his position is untenable. Get rid and replace him with....almost anybody else

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:02 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:Enough is enough. I haven't called for the managers head but tonight there can be no excuses. Ng I thought did alright and offered the side balance so what does harris do pulls hom off and leaves the side looking all out of shape and just lumping it forward. Our season is now nothing more than avoiding relegation. Let's get a new man in. Nothing to lose. My choice pearson or bellamy.

Completely agree with you

If i don't see that yellow ticker on Sky Sports News baring Harris' name tonight or tomorrow i am not giving the club any more of my time this season. Harris is making watching Cardiff City horrible!

Team:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Game after game is exactly the same senario.No quality and a powderpuff midfield with zero creativity(just headless chickens).This is worse than the Russell Slade era,at least he had Peter Whittingham to call on.He must be sacked A.S.A.P. :bluebird:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:03 pm

The board has to fire Harris, as it’s so painful to watch. I doubt they will though.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:03 pm

First 20 minutes was all QPR and that is perhaps the biggest worry. Its a worry because QPR are really a bad side. If we cannot perform from the off against a poor side then we are going down.

6 defeats on the trot. 7 defeats from the last 8 games. A last minute goal against another weak team that is the only light in those 8 games. Even in the bad old days I can't remember such a bad run.

If we go down to League One for next season we will struggle to avoid relegation in that division. That is how bad it is getting.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:The board has to fire Harris, as it’s so painful to watch. I doubt they will though.

They can't because its Tan that is stopping that.

I cant watch this anymore.

Bluebird For Life wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Hes gone tonight

But if Tan sacks him now after he has sanctioned new players this week then he will have to admit he was wrong and we know that is a cultural issue for him i.e. not losing face. Like just about everyone else, I'm desperate for Harris to go, so hope I am wrong.

He dislikes losing money more. He will sack him .