Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is relegation not being mentioned

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:11 pm

If things don't change now this is a real possibility. We need to forgot talk of playoffs we are on our way down at the moment.

Re: Why is relegation not being mentioned

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm

brithdirblue wrote:If things don't change now this is a real possibility. We need to forgot talk of playoffs we are on our way down at the moment.

relegation is a real possibility

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:19 pm

Because too many fans on the forum are confident that Harris should be given this season and start of next. Some of the rubbish written is hilarious.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:27 pm

We are in a relegation battle no doubts about it

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:30 pm

Because our form is not that bad for relegation AND we are 10 points from it so that means that it will take Cardiff a lot more games to lose to reach the relegation zone. In short we have to lose more games to talk relegation.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Because our form is not that bad for relegation AND we are 10 points from it so that means that it will take Cardiff a lot more games to lose to reach the relegation zone. In short we have to lose more games to talk relegation.

...but the way it’s going we could be sucked right into it soon.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Because our form is not that bad for relegation AND we are 10 points from it so that means that it will take Cardiff a lot more games to lose to reach the relegation zone. In short we have to lose more games to talk relegation.

Hang on our current form is the worst in the league?

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 pm

brithdirblue wrote:If things don't change now this is a real possibility. We need to forgot talk of playoffs we are on our way down at the moment.

Believe me, even if you don't say it, everybody's thinking it.

On the plus side, we still have a positive goal difference, which can count as an extra point at the end of the season.

I thought that Harris would somehow pull things around but with every defeat it is looking less likely. I can't see him staying in the job much longer.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:20 pm

I'll mention it,because that's the way we are going.I have NEVER said that on here before,and it really hurts me to say it.We have not had a season like this since we came up in 2003,even Trollope went early enough for Warnock to come in and save us,but if Harris doesn't go after tonight I think we are screwed.Sky put the league table up,I didn't even bother looking at the top half I was only concentrating on the bottom 3 to us!

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:25 pm

Anyone thinking that 5 straight defeats will be turned around by NH must be deluded.
1 win in 8, bottom of current form
Lost to coventry , wycombe and Qpr who were just below us or just above us in current form table.
In other words losing to dreadfull teams.
We need a new manager who can put a smile back in the club, not going to happen with NH.
If he is not sacked this evening the club will get everything it deserves.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 pm

As I have posted above we are 9 pts off the bottom 3 - With Rotherham having 2 games in hand .