Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Just look “

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:25 pm

Plus the FA CUP defeat :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Just look “

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 pm

Sat Dec 12 CARDIFF CITY 0 SWANSEA CITY 2 :cry: :cry:

Wed Dec 16 CARDIFF CITY 3 BIRMINGHAM CITY 2 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

12:30pm Sat Dec 19 Norwich City 2 Cardiff City 0 :cry: :cry:

Sat Dec 26 CARDIFF CITY 2 BRENTFORD 3 :cry: :cry:

Tue Dec 29 Wycombe Wanderers 2 Cardiff City 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Jan 09 FA Cup 3rd rd Nottingham Forest 1 Cardiff City 0 :cry: :cry:

Sat Jan 16 CARDIFF CITY 1 NORWICH CITY 2 :cry: :cry:

7pm Wed Jan 20 CARDIFF CITY 0 QUEENS PARK RANGERS 1 :cry: :cry:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:27 pm

We need to realise that we are in real trouble now.

Relegation cannot be ruled out with the way things are going at the moment.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:30 pm

What these results show is despite crap football we've only got beaten by odd goal or 2... if we had different manager we would not have lost several of those games? It's not the team thats the problem it's the manager thats become very clear .

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Annis tan must act now this can't go on , nigel pearson or mark Hughes or Eddie Howe if he wants to take the club forward, he is a billionaire after all ,fans deserve answers ASAP

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 pm

I said it month's ago this is where we were heading Annis.

It was obvious the team was getting worse and worse starting month's ago and performances were never there.

Now it's all coming to a head. Players are clearly disillusioned and do not buy into whatever it is he is trying to do. Our better players are looking worse than ever.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 pm

He has to be gone in the morning.

He would've gone a while back if there were fans in the stadium.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 pm

Annis, i read all the comments and try to stay equal and let the club do whats best, I look how far we have come, yes we are a great club with a great fan base, I felt Neil Harris would be one of us, Hmmm he might be BUT.. we need to move forward, we need a manager who can attract good players to our club, not persuade players to come with we could do this and that, we need people here who really gives a F***, we deserve it, Tan for F*** sake listen to the fans. :bluebird:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:54 pm

pengamblue wrote:Annis tan must act now this can't go on , nigel pearson or mark Hughes or Eddie Howe if he wants to take the club forward, he is a billionaire after all ,fans deserve answers ASAP

Haven't posted for a long time here, but Vincent Tan is not a billionaire. According to Forbes his wealth stands at $750m or £550m. I'm afraid that the days of him pumping money into CCFC are well and truly over.