Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAIR PLAY PETER HAS RUNG BACK

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PR has just rung me back to REASSURE us that THE MALAYSIANS are still very interested in OUR Club and they want PR to stay on if they take over.
Only repeating PR's words.

Copyright.

Do you believe him Annis?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:
nerd wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:bollox all bollox hes led the club to the wall

now he plays the sympathy card, hacking emails exactly how do you do that exactly

You seriously telling me nobody can ever possibly hack emails?

It's incredibly easy. Especially if someone uses say hotmail.

how then?

It was nerd in the lounge with the computer!! :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:PR has just rung me back to REASSURE us that THE MALAYSIANS are still very interested in OUR Club and they want PR to stay on if they take over.

Copyright.

I will only say I believe he his working 24/7 to get them on board, I did say to Peter I dont agree with how our club is run.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

You seriously telling me nobody can ever possibly hack emails?

It's incredibly easy. Especially if someone uses say hotmail.[/quote]

how then?[/quote]

It was nerd in the lounge with the computer!! :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Its a unfortunate state of affairs we are in that I for one DO NOT BELIEVE a word that comes out of the club anymore, I dont believe that funds raised for new players coming will happen to the extent to what we are told. £3million is nothing and if you read between the lines of signing on fees, wages, etc, your not going to get much change.
Last edited by RichardBluebird on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:You seriously telling me nobody can ever possibly hack emails?

how then?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
classic :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Copyright.

I will only say I believe he his working 24/7 to get them on board, I did say to Peter I dont agree with how our club is run.

I believe it's in his own personal interest to get them aboard and quickly otherwise administration will be looming and he will get nowt. Therefore I believe the Malaysians will swoop very soon and get themselves a bargain, they certainly have the upper hand at the negotiating table right now - shrewdies they are. If however they decide to take their investment elsewhere then Cardiff City and Mr Ridsdale will be up shit creek without a paddle. What about this for a scenario - Manchester United withdraw their verbal agreement to sign Matthews for £4 million and The season ticket money has to be spent on the HMRC debt.
Last edited by ihatealiens on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 pm

I reckon it must be someone close to the club who has hacked his e-mails....

potentially so easy to look over one's shoulder when entering a password etc...

and... so easy to hack IF PR is using a computer that is shared in the club and also people tend to use "save" password option in their browser.

Not good if his e-mails have been hacked...

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Nice of PR to call you back, but to be fair it's a bit counter productive if it's just to half answer all the questions raised, whilst flagging up the account hacking issue that some may perceive is just a diversionary tactic.

Surely the NOTW article raises the following points for response:
- How come we we not originally told anything about the HMRC debt?
- How come when it leaked, we were told it was all a 'big misunderstanding' and was paid/to be paid by the end of 2009?
- How come the size of bill (reportedly £2.7m?) was not communicated until now?
- How come at the time on top of all of this, we also agreed a payment plan starting in Jan 2010 with Langston on their £10m+
- How come, when you then factor these two 'debts' above, we seemingly despite all this, launch a 'thank you season ticket scheme where all proceeds will be used to bolster the squad?
- How come we now find out that the HMRC haven't been paid and PR states it'll actually happen this week.

Seems to me we must actually therefore be totally flush with funds to be able to clear (allegedly):
- £2.7m to HMRC,
- pay the first Langston instalment,
- sink all the season ticket funds in to new signings and wages,
- pay off all the other existing creditors owed from the stadium build and the £7m fit out overspend,
......and all of this when we've lost two games worth of revenue and TV rights in the last fortnight due to frost......!

There's obviously no cash crisis at Cardiff City FC after all then - KOUMAS IS COMING :ayatollah: ;)

Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:You seriously telling me nobody can ever possibly hack emails?

how then?

classic :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I thank you 8-)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Dange wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

how then?

It was nerd in the lounge with the computer!! :lol:

classic :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I thank you 8-)[/quote]
this thread makes it look like i asked "how then ?" and i didnt :lol:

i understand that it can and does happen :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:02 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

Copyright.

I'll keep everything crossed!!!

I'd love it!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Here we go again, more spin and bullshit from the conman
i will not believe a word he says untill the malaysians or any investor for that matter has signed & delivered

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Copyright.

If they want him to stay, as PR says, then there is a strong likelihood that the deal will go ahead.

If it does not proceed, his position will become untenable.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:38 pm

No sitting on the fence here and will say to his face when i see him:-

"Peter Ridsdale is a f*cking liar and a con man"

Billy

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Frankly I'm shocked at the level of vilification towards our Chairman who has been tried and convicted on circumstantial evidence only.

Personally I think it’s completely unfair and at least wait for January to end before making a judgement.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Tony,

Are you Peter Ridsdale's spokesman?

I think that most people have been very fair to PR but his recent string of half truths have turned the tide against him.

Either be transparent or say nothing not just spin.

Mike

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

meh
Last edited by BlooDan on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Frankly I'm shocked at the level of vilification towards our Chairman who has been tried and convicted on circumstantial evidence only.

Personally I think it’s completely unfair and at least wait for January to end before making a judgement.

i agree im going to wait untill the end of the transfer window to make my mind up ,the inland rev bill was always goint to be paid first week of january todays story is old news

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm

BlooDan wrote:The 'email hacking' scandal is another smokescreen. You wouldn't need to be an email hacker to know this, just someone relatively close to the financial shennanigans - a board member, accountant or a freind of.

Fact? Whilst it's true people close could leak, let's be honest - this is the NOTW we're talking about.

Who have previous for wiretapping, hacking...

NOTW were "trumped" over the state of Portsmouth by other papers. Knowing we're not exactly in the greatest financial state, knowing the previous HMRC issue, not outside the realm of probability the NOTW were looking to engineer the next exclusive story.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 pm

keith pontin wrote:Tony,

Are you Peter Ridsdale's spokesman?

I think that most people have been very fair to PR but his recent string of half truths have turned the tide against him.

Either be transparent or say nothing not just spin.

Mike

No I'm not Peter Ridsdale's spokesman but I realise that 'spin' works two ways. You only have to look through this thread to find several different versions of how he's raping this club.

The thing is there is no 'hard' evidence to substantiate any of it.

However, there is a new stadium, a new training ground and we are 4th in the league. If there is money for new players and Malaysians takeover he would be god in my eyes.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Sorry I edited. I am certainly not wanting to get embroiled in accusations if there is going to be lawsuits flying about.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:19 pm

cant believe that he would keep vital info on a basic e-mail account,surely his business dealing would be held on a secure server???

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:So I can never say he has hidden away from my Questions.

I asked why Havent the INLAND REVENUE BEEN PAID ?

He said they will be paid This week.

Also Peter said if the fans care about this Club, why are they hacking in to My emails and messing with My pass words, it is a police matter now. I said I only heard about that last night, which I did and I reckon its some one from within the Club.
Peter said everything will be sorted this week and if the fans love the club they will trust him as he loves the Club.
I said I will try and find out who is hacking his emails, which I will .

PR has just rung me back again to REASSURE us that THE MALAYSIANS are still very interested in OUR Club and they want PR to stay on if they take over.

Copyright.

If people have hacked into his emails, the police will find out, if the Police can't do much, ban them for life, these people are affecting the fans confidence and could cost us promotion.

Throw the book at the b£$"£&%$ !!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:So I can never say he has hidden away from my Questions.

I asked why Havent the INLAND REVENUE BEEN PAID ?

He said they will be paid This week.

Also Peter said if the fans care about this Club, why are they hacking in to My emails and messing with My pass words, it is a police matter now. I said I only heard about that last night, which I did and I reckon its some one from within the Club.
Peter said everything will be sorted this week and if the fans love the club they will trust him as he loves the Club.
I said I will try and find out who is hacking his emails, which I will .

PR has just rung me back again to REASSURE us that THE MALAYSIANS are still very interested in OUR Club and they want PR to stay on if they take over.

The police are already now involved and I have just heard they think they have got him, PR believes he has the man and he is from South Wales.

Copyright.

If people have hacked into his emails, the police will find out, if the Police can't do much, ban them for life, these people are affecting the fans confidence and could cost us promotion.

Throw the book at the b£$"£&%$ !!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh it's not that geezer from Bradford then Annis or was TNT really from South Wales?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Oh it's not that geezer from Bradford then Annis or was TNT really from South Wales?

Who ever it was he was def from South Wales.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Oh it's not that geezer from Bradford then Annis or was TNT really from South Wales?

Annis has the suspect been arrested ?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

how are u so sure Annis? is there a name in the frame?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Has Peter told you this Annis? If he has why should we even believe that, bearing in mind what has come to light in the last 24hours regarding the TAX?
I really do not trust the man, we need to see what comes to light over the next few days before I believe a single word he spouts.
We've paid our taxes - seems not
We've got money to spend on squad strengthening in January - seems not
We've already had millions invested without a request for receipts by the Malaysians - seems not

Need I go on