FAO Cardiff City players.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Now that the manager has gone don't think you are off the hook.

For me you are the main part of the reason why he has been sacked. After the Swansea game I wanted most of you out of the club. 7 games later i still feel that way. The sooner some of you have gone the better. Posting on Twitter saying "We must make more effort", does not sit with me. You have had the chance and done nothing but get your manager sacked. Hopefully the new manager will pick up on this and do one of two things, one give you a kick up the backside or two show you the door.

Had to get that off my chest.
Bakedalasker

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FAO Cardiff City players.

Postby carlton58 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:26 pm

ditto
carlton58

Postby pengamblue » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:26 pm

Well said m8
pengamblue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:26 pm

Needed to be said. :thumbup:
Sneggyblubird

Postby PtB » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:28 pm

Two managers have now carried the can for the majority of these players.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Canton104 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:29 pm

Spot on. Some of our players are lazy bastards who steal a living.
Canton104

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Well Said Ian :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Pulisnewport » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 pm

I agree, keep off social media as well to much is making you play poorly :bluescarf:
Pulisnewport

Postby castleblue » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Now that the manager has gone don't think you are off the hook.

For me you are the main part of the reason why he has been sacked. After the Swansea game I wanted most of you out of the club. 7 games later i still feel that way. The sooner some of you have gone the better. Posting on Twitter saying "We must make more effort", does not sit with me. You have had the chance and done nothing but get your manager sacked. Hopefully the new manager will pick up on this and do one of two things, one give you a kick up the backside or two show you the door.

Had to get that off my chest.

Needed saying.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
castleblue

Postby Big Hill Blue » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Furthermore you failed to put a shift in. Hopefully you did the decent thing and felt ashamed and donated your undeserved wages to charity.
Big Hill Blue

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Canton104 wrote:Spot on. Some of our players are lazy bastards who steal a living.

I think there was one last night who didn't put in a shift, and another who came off the bench, but watched the whole game last night and whilst most are struggling at this level to overcome even ordinary opposition, I saw plenty of effort and commitment.
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby CF64 BLUE » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:03 pm

Some definitely need to take a good look in the mirror. Certain players didn't put a shift in very often.
CF64 BLUE

Postby Blueberry Jam » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:21 pm

I would only keep
Smithies
Phillips
Ng
Morrison
Bennett
Began
Moore
Watters
Note no midfielders (we dont have any)
I have not included loan players as they will be going back to their clubs at the end of their loans.
Blueberry Jam

Postby Crayfish » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:28 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Spot on. Some of our players are lazy bastards who steal a living.

I think there was one last night who didn't put in a shift, and another who came off the bench, but watched the whole game last night and whilst most are struggling at this level to overcome even ordinary opposition, I saw plenty of effort and commitment.

My view too. I didn't think there was any lack of effort from any of our players last night yes we weren't very good but it wasn't through lack of effort. In some ways that is more worrying.
Crayfish

Postby skidemin » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:30 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

same here...poor performance / result must be lack of effort is the default setting for many though ...most games this season have finished with us doing the attacking { not to much avail } but no effort at this level means being hammered... which has not happened...
skidemin

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Totally agree mate, for the last 3/4 years at least we had a team that put a shift in

Last 6/7 weeks I have seen certain players taking the piss. Not only not putting the effort in but seemingly unable to even do the simple things. Passing, control, movement are basic’s every professional player should have

No doubt in my mind the players attitude got Harris the sack
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:27 pm

skidemin wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:

same here...poor performance / result must be lack of effort is the default setting for many though ...most games this season have finished with us doing the attacking { not to much avail } but no effort at this level means being hammered... which has not happened...

Take look at results this season and with a tactically aware manager we would be in top 6 as lost majority of games by one goal and after going behind we are always chasing games! Yes players must accept some responsibility but its become apparent Harris didn't have the knowledge or tactics to alter games when needed to.....take last night QPR changed tactics slightly like lot teams have and Harris's answer was to put 4 strikers on pitch with no plan to how that would work similar to lots games this season.. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:18 am

I do partly agree that the players need to look at themselves.

However it is the managers job to firstly coach the players and make them better. Not one player has improved this season. In fact the likes of Nelson have regressed. It is also the managers job to fire up the players. Again very few players are putting their bodies on line for the club.

Harris did a great job last season. This season has been shocking and he should have gone after Coventry.

I do think that 5 or 6 of our squad have stolen a living this season. Hoillet, pack,Nelson, Bennett and Glatzel are the main culprits but smithies, mozza and other senior pros need a massive kick up the arse.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Reporter Rob Phillips said tonight on the BBC News - Mick would be confirmed tonight as manager and .....

The players are in for training tomorrow .
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat