Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what is the obsession with cook

Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:57 pm

HE is a lower league manager...he is 54 next month..if he was that good he would be in a higher league...the only team he managed in the championship he got relegated.

we got to be setting our bar higher

just my opinion

Re: what is the obsession with cook

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:12 am

kimble wrote:HE is a lower league manager...he is 54 next month..if he was that good he would be in a higher league...the only team he managed in the championship he got relegated.

just my opinion

wouldnt call it an obsession.. personally i think he has done well with limited resources and Wigan being relegated last year had nothing to do with him and everything to do with what must be the most bizarre take over ever which cost them 12 points... 2nd half of last season i think only Leeds picked up more points...one of a number i wouldnt mind seeing here...

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:26 am

skidemin wrote:
kimble wrote:HE is a lower league manager...he is 54 next month..if he was that good he would be in a higher league...the only team he managed in the championship he got relegated.

just my opinion

wouldnt call it an obsession.. personally i think he has done well with limited resources and Wigan being relegated last year had nothing to do with him and everything to do with what must be the most bizarre take over ever which cost them 12 points... 2nd half of last season i think only Leeds picked up more points...one of a number i wouldnt mind seeing here...

Exactly how I see it.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:54 am

skidemin wrote:

just my opinion

Well he got as many points as Neil Harris did 2nd half of the season.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:14 am

Lucky your spelling is better than mine. Auto correct can be embarrassing at times.