Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “‘LOOK COME ON CARDIFF CITY FANS “

Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:29 pm

montyblue wrote:What was his last 2 appointments like cyprus and reading did' nt rip up any trees

be happy to be a championship club next season...if he happens to rip a tree up on doing that brilliant..

Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:33 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mick McCarthy is set to take over as Cardiff City boss.

His record is much better than some fans seem to think. Ipswich were always doing ok and look what happened when he left. Ireland twice and good spells :thumbright: :bluebird:

I will tell you what he will soon discipline our players and he is not a yes man :thumbright: :bluebird:

Now give McCarthy a chance, give him your full support from day one :thumbright: :bluebird:

Our fans are suppose to be some of the best in the Country, now come on.

McCarthy has passion for the game like us and experience :bluebird:

We are in danger of getting involved in a relegation battle.

How the hell is he suppose to do well for our club if he sees fans slagging him off before he has even taken charge.

Everyone deserves a chance and I for one will be fully backing McCarthy from day one and giving him 12 games to show what he can do for us :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Slagging him off won’t achieve anything at all.

Supporting him always gives confidence to him and our team :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :thumbright:

We sussposed to be the the best but we can’t even get behind the club as a whole. I for one won’t be supporting mick the prick. Hopefully he’s not long for us.

why mick the prick ?

Because its not HIS choice! His sentence about being the best,then saying WE cant even get behind the club as a whole?? No shit sherlock,its the fans such as yourself,that are preventing it happening(getting behind the club we suppirt!)

myself ?

Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 pm

My view as an Ipswich fan from Suffolk, (whether you're interested or not.)
He will save you from relegation, but the following season he will save you from promotion. That's what he did for us anyway.
He instilled hope, and certainly brought some determination and steel to the team, but his teams (our teams) gradually became sad caricatures of Mick's own dour personality and even given what has happened to us since, I think we are glad he left when he did. At the end it was almost like he was deliberately setting out to antagonise the fans, rather than going for a win.
The final straw for me was a home game against Rotherham, when we were top six and they were near the bottom. Typically he put out a side not to lose, rather than to win. We went a goal down and of course had no way back. He'll always take the one point if offered!
I wish him no ill will. He is what he is and he was what we needed for a while. I hope he brings you some success, but be prepared for grim hard earned points rather than flair filled attacking football.
Just beat those Norfolk budgies next time you play them!

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:34 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

His record is much better than some fans seem to think. Ipswich were always doing ok and look what happened when he left. Ireland twice and good spells :thumbright: :bluebird:

I will tell you what he will soon discipline our players and he is not a yes man :thumbright: :bluebird:

Now give McCarthy a chance, give him your full support from day one :thumbright: :bluebird:

How the hell is he suppose to do well for our club if he sees fans slagging him off before he has even taken charge.

Everyone deserves a chance and I for one will be fully backing McCarthy from day one and giving him 12 games to show what he can do for us :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Supporting him always gives confidence to him and our team :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :thumbright:

We sussposed to be the the best but we can’t even get behind the club as a whole. I for one won’t be supporting mick the prick. Hopefully he’s not long for us.

why mick the prick ?

Because its not HIS choice! His sentence about being the best,then saying WE cant even get behind the club as a whole?? No shit sherlock,its the fans such as yourself,that are preventing it happening(getting behind the club we suppirt!)

myself ?

Sorry mate,was aimed at the mick the prick poster,not you.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:48 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

why mick the prick ?

myself ?

Sorry mate,was aimed at the mick the prick poster,not you.

:thumbup: thought you were of the opinion i had said it... wouldnt have been my first choice but there were far worse being mentioned... and i had 20 notes on him when someone on here mentioned his price drop.....which helps :)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:59 pm

First former international manager to take charge of City?

Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:33 pm

davids wrote:First former international manager to take charge of City?

no mate...yorath and gould

Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:30 am

Meadowlark wrote:My view as an Ipswich fan from Suffolk, (whether you're interested or not.)
He will save you from relegation, but the following season he will save you from promotion. That's what he did for us anyway.
He instilled hope, and certainly brought some determination and steel to the team, but his teams (our teams) gradually became sad caricatures of Mick's own dour personality and even given what has happened to us since, I think we are glad he left when he did. At the end it was almost like he was deliberately setting out to antagonise the fans, rather than going for a win.
The final straw for me was a home game against Rotherham, when we were top six and they were near the bottom. Typically he put out a side not to lose, rather than to win. We went a goal down and of course had no way back. He'll always take the one point if offered!
I wish him no ill will. He is what he is and he was what we needed for a while. I hope he brings you some success, but be prepared for grim hard earned points rather than flair filled attacking football.

Always good to read opinions from other clubs fans :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:55 am

I was feeling that I’ll with that idiot in charge I thought I had covid :o

Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm

griff105 wrote:
Meadowlark wrote:My view as an Ipswich fan from Suffolk, (whether you're interested or not.)

Always good to read opinions from other clubs fans :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

indeed....going to be a while before we go budgie bashing though...played them twice already and difficult to see them not going up....