Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Season tickets '

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Can’t see many people getting to excited with mick McCarthy in charge we become a shambles on and off the park and this guy is not going to make any difference at all can’t see many renewing

Re: Season tickets

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:34 pm

keano wrote:Can’t see many people getting to excited with mick McCarthy in charge we become a shambles on and off the park and this guy is not going to make any difference at all can’t see many renewing

I will always renew, (45 consecutive years now), because I ‘support’ Cardiff City regardless of who owns or manages us.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Glad to know we're still gonna be a shambles for the next 20+ games. Glad you can confirm such things before he's officially been given the job.
On a side note I need to pop out to the shops later, what time's it gonna rain? Might pick up a lotto ticket while I'm out, got a clue what the numbers will be? :?

Let's give the manager a chance :thumbright:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:44 pm

keano wrote:Can’t see many people getting to excited with mick McCarthy in charge we become a shambles on and off the park and this guy is not going to make any difference at all can’t see many renewing

Fans dont buy ST on basis of who the manager is... if sales are low its because of way play football or lack of success? And yet we do not know if hes long term or short term... most renue because they are fans in the good or bad times.... but it's an individual choice

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Fans dont buy ST on basis of who the manager is... if sales are low its because of way play football or lack of success? And yet we do not know if hes long term or short term... most renue because they are fans in the good or bad times.... but it's an individual choice

Spot on Allan :thumbright:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

I will always renew, (45 consecutive years now), because I ‘support’ Cardiff City regardless of who owns or manages us.

Yep, pretty much sums it up for me too! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :D

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Sven wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Yep, pretty much sums it up for me too! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :D

It’s true though Chris, really gets my goat up

Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:03 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Spot on, it’s our club and the Regime or managers won’t ever turn us against our club :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Just because of the World Cup.

Get over it!!

Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:48 pm

40 years I been a season ticket holder for and I will be renewing just can’t see people getting over excited about the manager I think we could get someone who’s young and enthusiastic and going to be at our club for a few years not just a short fix we are in a great position to do it now that’s why I think sales will be down

Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

:clap: Ponty boys think alike clearly

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Totally agree! I’ll always renew, unless we change colour again.

Re: ' Season tickets '

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:18 pm

Pick and choose from now on.. Covid has opened my eyes.. Won't be trudging down there for the same old long ball shit.. Value for money its not..

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:21 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

:clap: Ponty boys think alike clearly

We sure do 62er ;)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Totally agree! I’ll always renew, unless we change colour again.

That stands to reason fella. I can’t see anyone messing around with our colours again :thumbright:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:23 pm

keano wrote:40 years I been a season ticket holder for and I will be renewing just can’t see people getting over excited about the manager I think we could get someone who’s young and enthusiastic and going to be at our club for a few years not just a short fix we are in a great position to do it now that’s why I think sales will be down

So you lied in your other post above...? :? :roll:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Will always renew regardless of what division we are in or who is at the helm. Get behind whoever the new manager is and support the boys and make some noise!

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:27 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Will always renew regardless of what division we are in or who is at the helm. Get behind whoever the new manager is and support the boys and make some noise!

100% spot on :thumbright:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:37 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Will always renew regardless of what division we are in or who is at the helm. Get behind whoever the new manager is and support the boys and make some noise!

When we can get back in the CCS of course

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:45 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

When we can get back in the CCS of course

Of course :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:06 pm

keano wrote:40 years I been a season ticket holder for and I will be renewing just can’t see people getting over excited about the manager I think we could get someone who’s young and enthusiastic and going to be at our club for a few years not just a short fix we are in a great position to do it now that’s why I think sales will be down

40 years ? and youve not figured we change managers... and of the last 5 ,the 3 who fit best into the young and enthusiastic category...harris, ogs, and trollope have also lasted the shortest amount of time ...

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:09 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Spot on

Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:50 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Me too and I'm now on 62 consecutive years!

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:13 pm

We all moan like fu*k but we know we'll be back

Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:30 pm

llan bluebird wrote:We all moan like fu*k but we know we'll be back

the amount of people claiming to be on x amount { a huge figure } of consecutive STS either the person in charge of STs was crooked to the extent they became multi millionaires... or there are lots of invisible fans roaming around amongst us... some of these years we had less than one thousand season ticket holders and the ground was like a morgue...

Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:19 am

Sven wrote:

So you lied in your other post above...? :? :roll:

Keano done his usual 'nip in, nip out' performance and scarpered when caught out (again) :roll: :oops:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:26 am

100£ adults anywhere in the ground would be nice and 50£ for kids.(including CUP TICKETS/LOL)

Same as Swansea have done I guess.

You might even get the 3 seasons worth if they credit this season's outlay.

We need a great reset during these Covid times .Support working familes up and down the land and close the poverty gap. These clubs can afford it!!!!

Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:36 am

blue lagoon wrote:100£ adults anywhere in the ground would be nice and 50£ for kids.(including CUP TICKETS/LOL)

Same as Swansea have done I guess.

You might even get the 3 seasons worth if they credit this season's outlay.

We need a great reset during these Covid times .Support working familes up and down the land and close the poverty gap. These clubs can afford it!!!!

It certainly would be. Unfortunately football is a huge business that’s spiralled out of control so don’t hold your breath mate.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:45 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Ponty Bluebird wrote: